3 missed penalties

20 hours ago, oblongata21 said:

Did you change the taker each time?

Same taker for first two, different taker for the last. Couldn't hit an elephant's bum with a banjo!

Next game I played saw three penalties, 2 scored one miss. Total of 7 pens over two games, scored 3/7. 

20 hours ago, Domathon said:

I’ve missed a lot of pens aswell just keep changing taker Callum Wilson my man ur keeping me awake at night haha

Haha, sort it out Wilson!

14 hours ago, LyghtWayve said:

I had this happen to me.  I have ramped up penalty taking training.  This post is also a reminder to add it.  I figure my guys need to do better.

Good call, might give that a go. I've definitely seen way more pens than in FM2020, and missing a large percentage of them this year. I wonder if this is something that needs to be tweaked...

On 07/12/2020 at 03:06, 2481 said:

Same taker for first two, different taker for the last. Couldn't hit an elephant's bum with a banjo!

Next game I played saw three penalties, 2 scored one miss. Total of 7 pens over two games, scored 3/7. 

Haha, sort it out Wilson!

Good call, might give that a go. I've definitely seen way more pens than in FM2020, and missing a large percentage of them this year. I wonder if this is something that needs to be tweaked...

just to update you bro i now have my keeper on pens because the guys who are professional with good compsoure and finishing miss 9 (should even have 9 pens? i doplay with 5/6 players dribbling and flair 18 s)

Anecdotally, I'm definitely seeing more penalties than I'd expect, and missing a lot more than I'd expect too (I've also had multiple penalty misses per game).

The EPL is suffering from the highest number of penalties per game in history this year at 0.53. 75% of them are scored on average.

I haven't looked at the actual stats in FM this years but they *feel* off. Will check later.

• 2 weeks later...