Waiting on promise status bug

Waiting on promise (WTG) status bug on my players.

In this case, current date in game is 27/07/2023. Stuart Dallas left the club on 31/08/2022 (a season ago). Current players still displaying thoughts of Dallas shouldn't be forced out of club.

01.png

02.png

03.png

I have uploaded a save (Zach Alexander - Arsenal) and have had the same issue. It persists after the latest update. Previously described here:

Not necessarily game breaking, but very annoying because it affects morale and can lead to things turning sour quickly if there’s even a slight bad run of form 

• 5 weeks later...
  • SI Staff
18 hours ago, zachalxnder said:

I was told on Twitter that these saves “didn’t show the issue presented,” so it can’t be fixed. So, I guess this bug just stays in the game then? Pretty sure my save showed the issue presented 

No sure about that sorry - apologies for any confusion there. This is logged as an issue for us to sort, it's with the developers to review

Just wondering @ronaldseah your save is really handy but do you also have one from a year before, when Dallas was still at the club? No worries if not, just curious!

Keep the examples coming folks, might be better with as early a save as possible (basically around the time the promise was made) but understand if you don't keep saves around for a year :D

But yep this is logged & being looked into now! Thanks for all the examples, there is a clearly an issue here

Latest update resolved this issue in my game.

I promised a player to improve the atmosphere, which I did and the player got happy again. However the supporting team mates stayed with the WTG status (although all were pleased with how it was progressing). It even stayed after I sold the original player. Resolved now though

• SI Staff
1 hour ago, paddypower said:

Latest update resolved this issue in my game.

I promised a player to improve the atmosphere, which I did and the player got happy again. However the supporting team mates stayed with the WTG status (although all were pleased with how it was progressing). It even stayed after I sold the original player. Resolved now though

Good to know :)

There's still a couple bits open our end to look into but glad it's looking better for you!

• SI Staff
On 08/01/2021 at 04:47, ronaldseah said:

@Tony Garveyi am sorry. I dont have a previous save when Dallas was still at the club. I have the same issue but with another player in the same game. The player had also left the club. If you need the save, please let me know. Thanks.

Hey @ronaldseah

I was just checking where we're up to with this internally and we're still investigating

I know you don't have a save where Dallas is at your club, but what's this other player that gets affected, do you have one before they leave?

If you or anyone gets this, a save while the player is still at the club - appreciate that's easier said than done!
Saves can go here: https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/360015264418-How-to-upload-files-for-support

• 5 weeks later...