FM 2021 TACTICS BY BİROL ÖZTÜRK

Hello, gentlemen ;) I will also share new tactics in the FM 2021 game. In my trials, I saw that the dual-striker systems worked better in this series and I produced 2 dual-striker tactics. As the game is updated in the future, I will continue to produce tactics with other lineups. I'm offering my suggestions for tactics to work more efficiently.

SUGGESTIONS:

• 1-Try to keep players ' morale high. Do this through team meetings and talking to the players alone.
  • 2-Leave the training to the assistant coach. But if you want to train yourself, be sure to run ball organizations and attack organizations that stand for the team every week.
  • 3-Do not use opposing team instructions. But if your team's physical strength is good and the opponent is powerless against you, press all the opponent's players.
  • 4-Alert your player who sees a yellow card or remove him from the game.

safari (7).png

safari (6).png

safari (5).png

safari (4).png

safari (3).png

safari (2).png

safari (1).png

! SAFARİ ! FM 2021 v 21.1.2 By Birol Öztürk.fmf

27 minutes ago, tamertunatt said:

Hocam ikinci taktiğin benzerini Ali Ece,Vole Fm 2021 draftında kullanmıştı.Saygılarımla.

İkinci taktik geçen sene oluşturmuş olduğum abluka ve acımasız isimli taktiklerimin 2021 yılına uyarlanmış halidir . Abluka ve acımasız isimli taktiklerime fm arena sitesinden ulaşabilirsin. İyi oyunlar dilerim .

14 hours ago, calimero80 said:

Birol, bazı oyunculara tight marking, hard tackling ya da close down more direktifi veriyorsun mesela; bunu neye göre veriyorsun? Her oyuncu için üçünü de versen taktik tutmaz mı? Neden?

Foul sayısını düşürmek amacıyla sadece bir kaç oyuncuya daha sert müdahale talimatı ekledim. Bunu rastgele yaptım taktik üzerinde bu konu ile ilgili değişiklikler yapabilirsin ;)

In order to reduce the foul count, I only added a stronger intervention order to a few players. I did this randomly;)

• 3 weeks later...

NEW TACTIC !!!

Version : 21.2.0

Tactic name : ADRENALIN

Formation : 4-4-1-1

Test teams : Liverpool- Man City- Fenerbahçe

SUGGESTIONS:

1-Try to keep players ' morale high. Do this through team meetings and talking to the players alone.

2-Leave the training to the assistant coach. But if you want to train yourself, be sure to run ball organizations and attack organizations that stand for the team every week.

3-Do not use opposing team instructions. But if your team's physical strength is good and the opponent is powerless against you, press all the opponent's players.

4-Alert your player who sees a yellow card or remove him from the game.

2020-12-19 (1).png

2020-12-19 (2).png

2020-12-19 (3).png

2020-12-19 (4).png

2020-12-19 (5).png

2020-12-19 (6).png

2020-12-19 (7).png

2020-12-19 (8).png

2020-12-19 (9).png

2020-12-19 (10).png

Edited by Ozturk58

NEW TACTIC !!!

Tactic name : KAOS

Formation : 4-3-3

Test teams : Fenerbahçe and Galatasaray ( on my test league )

SUGGESTIONS:

1-Try to keep players ' morale high. Do this through team meetings and talking to the players alone.

2-Leave the training to the assistant coach. But if you want to train yourself, be sure to run ball organizations and attack organizations that stand for the team every week.

3-Do not use opposing team instructions. But if your team's physical strength is good and the opponent is powerless against you, press all the opponent's players.

2020-12-22.png

2020-12-22 (1).png

Edited by Ozturk58

NEW TACTIC !!!

Tactic name : Barcelona Tiki Taka

Test teams : Liverpool-İnter-Udinese

SUGGESTIONS:

2020-12-23 (3).png

2020-12-23 (2).png

2020-12-23 (1).png

2020-12-23.png

Edited by Ozturk58

NEW TACTIC !!!

Tactic name : Klopp style 433

Test teams : Arsenal-Man.United

SUGGESTIONS:

2020-12-24.png

2020-12-24 (3).png

2020-12-24 (1).png

2020-12-24 (7).png

2020-12-24 (6).png

2020-12-24 (5).png

2020-12-24 (4).png

2020-12-24 (2).png

Edited by Ozturk58

On 28/12/2020 at 16:37, basheer said:

Hi sir.. ur safari 442 tactic and barcelona 433 tiki taka have the exactly same results.. so the one that liverpool scores 155 goals which one did u use actually? 

155 goals with safari tactic

On 03/01/2021 at 08:25, ta11zx said:

Can you make a 4-4-2 diego simione type tactic?  One that doesn't score the most but is the best defensive team.

I am working on new tactics as the game I will produce is updated soon;)

HELLO TO EVERYONE

I am sharing the first tactic of my new tactical series '' ALBATROS '' tactical series. The continuation of the tactical series will come in the coming days.

The 'ALBATROS' tactical series is a tactical series with a very high win rate. Tactics have been tested both in vacation mode and by playing. I share the  these tactics . Good games for everyone;)

Tactic names:

01 ALBATROS 01 

02 ALBATROS 02

03 ALBATROS 03

SUGGESTIONS:

• 1-Try to keep players ' morale high. Do this through team meetings and talking to the players alone.
  • 2-Leave the training to the assistant coach. But if you want to train yourself, be sure to run ball organizations and attack organizations that stand for the team every week.
  • 3-Do not use opposing team instructions. But if your team's physical strength is good and the opponent is powerless against you, press all the opponent's players.
  • 4-Alert your player who sees a yellow card or remove him from the game.

TACTIC 1 

01 ALBATROS 01 FM 2021 By Birol Öztürk

01 ALBATROS 01.png

409432763_442(2).png.1a9a0e45b9818ad5a125f99f301d91ba.png

01 ALBATROS 01 FM 2021 By Birol Öztürk.fmf

Edited by Ozturk58

NEW TACTICS !!!

TACTIC 1  :  01 ASTRONOMIA 01  (4-4-1-1)

TACTIC 2 :   01 SANCAK 01  ( 4-6-0 )

TACTIC 3 :   TURKISH STYLE 4-2-3-1

TEST TEAMS :  WOLFSBURG AND FIORENTINA 

TEST LEAGUE : MY TEST LEAGUE 

TACTIC 1  : ASTRONOMIA 

ASTRONIOMIA.png.423d2232a209220a805857fcd4ceff2b.png740051249_ASTRONOMIAFORMATION.png.5d421906ccd61654636388e393b1a828.png

01 ASTRONOMIA 01 FM 2021 V 21.2.2 By Birol Öztürk.fmf

Edited by Ozturk58

2 hours ago, tripoligate4 said:

Hello Ozturk58  i would like to ask you if u can share/send me your test  file if it is possible :) thanks in advance ^_^  tried ur tiki taka tactic and have not 100% of ur results but its nice formation :)  i hope u dont forget me ^_^

Which test league do you want me to share? If you tell me your name I can throw it to you 

and with which tactic can you throw what results you get

On 29/01/2021 at 02:52, Ozturk58 said:

Which test league do you want me to share? If you tell me your name I can throw it to you 

and with which tactic can you throw what results you get

i would like a test  for mid or top clubs  or if u can give me both ( i like for mid teams but i dont care if i can have it both :D)  i would really appriciate it.  Also i can help you for testing any of your tactics or tests i have 2 very good pc , in any case you can find me in private message :) thanks in advance   and thanks  also for replying :)

Edited by tripoligate4