Column width in a custom squad view changes on its own constantly

mlodziezowy

OK, can we talk about this? I'm sure this was raised by someone before, cause it was a problem for the past 3 FMs, but since SI has done nothing to fix it, we need to have another talk...

You've given us the ability to create custom views, yet every time I look back at my squad screen, the last column just grows in width and will just grow and grow if left unattended.

fm_2020-11-26_11-14-34.png.e0ad1b8e5d33ddd6129e644bcc60307f.png

I'm pretty sure this doesn't happen in default views, but default views suck. Please for the love of all holy things fix it cause it's driving me insane. That and the tablet resetting every time I look at it like the weeping angels from Dr. Who...

• 2 weeks later...

Same here and started a thread on it myself. Really irritating to have to spend 5mins every other game to change the screen back so you can see what you want. It's actually really putting me off playing the game. At least on older versions I could fix it and it would stay fixed. I can't even remember how many FMs this has been an issue with now and it's getting worse not better.

On 26/11/2020 at 16:10, Francis Mooney said:

Hi @mlodziezowy, thanks for the feedback - this is a known issue.

Is it known, that it also is not only in custom squad page, but even annoying, at least for me, in tactics page too? 

It's not the solution we would all want but it's an old trick. Add the Player Status column as the last one and hit the Auto Size All Columns. The Player Status column ensure the view will not resize.

(It works also with every other screens and views)

obrazek.thumb.png.549072b6b58f852dcd0367d879779a23.png

• 1 month later...

Hey SI,

is there any way you guys will ever fix this Bug?

I feel really screwed that this bug has been present for
so many years in every goddamn FM again.

EVERY YEAR there are dozens of threads in your forum about this BUg and every
time it is said "is known" and never something is done.

You can't be serious.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix this goddamn Bug!

Sorry for the somewhat harsh tone, but I meanwhile so pissed / disappointed
that it is hard for me to find any understanding for it.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...