[Scotland Premiership] Data Issues

Simon Tipple

• SI Staff
15 hours ago, ImDaWeasel said:

1. Agree with you to a certain degree but Gerrard still chose him as captain and stuck by him. You would think Gerrard out of anyone in football knows what it takes to be captain. Shown unbelievable leadership qualities the 1st half of the season compared to the past few seasons. To be at 13 is a bit of a kick in the teeth. McGregor ain't a leader btw. Try telling the game at the start of every season that you want Tavernier as your captain instead of Goldson.

2. Far too many to name tbh. Some of the drops are borderline ridiculous. Chances that Celtic "stars" have suffered the same drop? 

3. Sure it was confirmed on the 10th of February.

4. John Bennett, Alastair Johnston, Graeme Park, Julian Wolhardt, Barry Scott.

5. Good to hear

1. What I'm saying is it was a lot easier to keep Tavernier on as captain rather than give it to someone else. Who do you think the captain would be if all the players arrived at the same time and there wasn't anyone already in the role?

2. If you don't give examples then there isn't much I can do to explain. Morelos for example hardly kicked a ball for the whole of 2020 so had a slight reduction as he wasn't performing as well as he did in 2019. He was also getting moves to clubs he probably shouldn't have been in-game so this was another reason. 

3. Not officially confirmed anywhere. The move to Brentford is already set up in the database, just needs submitted whenever there is confirmation.

1 hour ago, Ter said:

1. What I'm saying is it was a lot easier to keep Tavernier on as captain rather than give it to someone else. Who do you think the captain would be if all the players arrived at the same time and there wasn't anyone already in the role?

2. If you don't give examples then there isn't much I can do to explain. Morelos for example hardly kicked a ball for the whole of 2020 so had a slight reduction as he wasn't performing as well as he did in 2019. He was also getting moves to clubs he probably shouldn't have been in-game so this was another reason. 

3. Not officially confirmed anywhere. The move to Brentford is already set up in the database, just needs submitted whenever there is confirmation.

Captain would probably still have been Tavernier. Gerrard took his time to pick the captain after he joined and from what he saw Tav was the outstanding candidate. If anyone knows what it takes to be club captain it's Gerrard. He could've easily picked Goldson or McGregor as you say but he saw something in Tav.

Understand the Young-Coombes move. Thought it was officially confirmed. 

5 hours ago, Drummondinho said:

explain edouard not having a downgrade before morelos

No idea why I am answering you - especially if you don't think Edouard is by far the best striker in the league - and oh by the way it is not even a close contest.  But I am sure, if you can tell me anything that says Morelos should be better then please let me know.  As it isn't goals this season, it's not minutes per goal, goal conversion or shooting accuracy...

2 hours ago, ATW said:

No idea why I am answering you - especially if you don't think Edouard is by far the best striker in the league - and oh by the way it is not even a close contest.  But I am sure, if you can tell me anything that says Morelos should be better then please let me know.  As it isn't goals this season, it's not minutes per goal, goal conversion or shooting accuracy...

Take away Edouards pens and his goal record is similar. Plus Morelos has proved himself in the big European games this season. Morelos has also out scored Edouard every season they’ve both played in Scotland, apart from this season (which isn’t finished yet). 

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Harry Lovett said:

Hi 

St Mirren are missing a player from their reserves his name is Dylan Reid he’s 16 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dylan_Reid

Hi Harry, Dylan would have been too young to be included in this year's edition of the game. Unless parental consent is given, only players over the age of 16 by 31/8/2004 can be included for child protection reasons. He will be able to be included in FM22. 

On 20/03/2021 at 14:34, metal_guitarist said:

Hi Harry, Dylan would have been too young to be included in this year's edition of the game. Unless parental consent is given, only players over the age of 16 by 31/8/2004 can be included for child protection reasons. He will be able to be included in FM22. 

And just to add to that, I put him in the database after Jim Goodwin talked him up during one of the Q&As last year :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Couple of updates for Celtic in advance of FM22.

Cameron Harper left in March and has joined New York Red Bulls. https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cameron-harper-claims-celtic-cliques-23844606

Adam Montgomery was a winger for most of his youth career and could play up front. In game at the moment he is a striker. However, in this interview on the official Celtic website he confirms that he has been training and playing at left back for the past few years, which is now his current position. Celtic used to have him down as a forward on their official site but have now also changed him to defender on the reserves page. 

https://www.celticfc.com/news/2021/march/Celtic-TV-exclusive-Getting-to-know-Adam-Montgomery/ 

https://www.celticfc.com/teams/reserves

Also, Dane Murray has signed a new contract until 2024 (taken from official Celtic twitter feed)

Edited by joe5p

On 05/04/2021 at 08:13, joe5p said:

Hi

Couple of updates for Celtic in advance of FM22.

Cameron Harper left in March and has joined New York Red Bulls. https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cameron-harper-claims-celtic-cliques-23844606

Adam Montgomery was a winger for most of his youth career and could play up front. In game at the moment he is a striker. However, in this interview on the official Celtic website he confirms that he has been training and playing at left back for the past few years, which is now his current position. Celtic used to have him down as a forward on their official site but have now also changed him to defender on the reserves page. 

https://www.celticfc.com/news/2021/march/Celtic-TV-exclusive-Getting-to-know-Adam-Montgomery/ 

https://www.celticfc.com/teams/reserves

Also, Dane Murray has signed a new contract until 2024 (taken from official Celtic twitter feed)

Thanks for all this - sure our Celtic man will cover all this 

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/04/2021 at 00:06, Timma said:

The loan option box wasn't ticked in his history for when Robby McCrorie was with Livingston last season.

Thanks.  This has now been fixed and will show in any future versions

• 5 months later...