[Italy] (Official) League Specific Issues

Freddie Sands

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Il 4/1/2021 in 18:55 , Dan Ormsby ha scritto:

Can you provide us a save from just before this happens please?  https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

Hi, it is not a particular save that gives this problem. It can be replicated in every save, since the stage is wrongly built in the editor with 27 teams instead of 28 (see picture below).

In FM20, the stage had 28 teams but the distribution was a total mess, even worse than FM21 (teams of different groups were paired together already in the first round). I guess that for avoiding that mess, it was decided to use this structure with 27 teams but it is still not the real one.

image.png

On 05/01/2021 at 00:52, Dan Ormsby said:

Are you registering different players in their place?  We would require more specific information and/or for you to provide us a save game with the issue occurring.  Thanks

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

I have the same issue here, by default the system registered Alexandar Kolarov to fill non eu quota. There is also Lautaro Martinez there. However, Arturo Vidal and Alexis Sanchez can't be registered until I sell some EU players. In fact, in real life, they all can play without violating the rule. In conclusion, Alexandar Kolarov, Lautaro Martinez, Arturo Vidal and Alexis Sanches all can play in real life while Vidal and Sanchez can't in the game.

Thank you for your help.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Maybe time to scrap the salary cap in Serie B...

https://www.calcioefinanza.it/2020/12/01/come-funziona-salary-cap-serie-b/

https://salarysport.com/football/serie-b/highest-paid/

I'm aware that some of these contracts were signed in Serie A, but not all of them.

• 4 weeks later...

I am managing Inter in Serie A. In Semifinal of  Coppa Italia, won 2-0 against Atalanta in first leg and draw 1-1 in second. I should proceed to the final but instead the match went to overtime. In overtime I lost 2-1. Even though I was winning in aggregate, the  game decided to eliminate me.

it1.jpg

it2.jpg

Edited by sigmoidalmammal

• 2 weeks later...
  • SI Staff
On 13/04/2021 at 00:47, sigmoidalmammal said:

I am managing Inter in Serie A. In Semifinal of  Coppa Italia, won 2-0 against Atalanta in first leg and draw 1-1 in second. I should proceed to the final but instead the match went to overtime. In overtime I lost 2-1. Even though I was winning in aggregate, the  game decided to eliminate me.

it1.jpg

it2.jpg

Sorry I'm confused by the screenshots you have posted here.  Unless I am misunderstanding, you have posted a screenshot of the semi final second leg showing it finished 2-0 in the first leg and the second leg.  Then you've posted a screenshot of the "semi final first leg", which appears to be happening after the second leg!  Did you play three games?  Looks like it might have gone to a replay after the second leg finished tied?  This isn't in the regular format, but are you using a custom DB, any editor files or third party content?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello I have just signed a Chinese Striker from Dortmund expecting him to be a NEU player but to y surprise he does not have this tag.

He has no second nationality and did not start his career in Italy.

Is this a bug for Chinese player?

He is the first Chinese player that I have signed as far as I am aware.

image.thumb.png.16f74dd1fb9e5e66be11f7f5c79e618f.png

image.thumb.png.60ea15d9ef55a9faa2e86e1979f39765.png

image.thumb.png.67745cfac2728314c517dcee06006553.png

Thinking about how long he has been in Germany is the issue that he is not showing as having German as a 2nd nationality?

As far as I am aware it takes 8 years to gain citizenship in Germany which he has accumulated continuously.

This would suggest a bug with players not earning a 2nd nationality when they a generated in a foreign nation.

Or I could be completely wrong. 

• SI Staff
On 02/05/2021 at 15:47, Gary James said:

Hello I have just signed a Chinese Striker from Dortmund expecting him to be a NEU player but to y surprise he does not have this tag.

He has no second nationality and did not start his career in Italy.

Is this a bug for Chinese player?

He is the first Chinese player that I have signed as far as I am aware.

image.thumb.png.16f74dd1fb9e5e66be11f7f5c79e618f.png

image.thumb.png.60ea15d9ef55a9faa2e86e1979f39765.png

image.thumb.png.67745cfac2728314c517dcee06006553.png

He's homegrown in Germany so counts as EU.  I also think Chinese players cannot have dual nationality if their primary nationality to begin with is Chinese, but I don't think that is even relevant here.  Either way, no bug here.  Cheers for raising though!

On 04/05/2021 at 14:07, Dan Ormsby said:

He's homegrown in Germany so counts as EU.  I also think Chinese players cannot have dual nationality if their primary nationality to begin with isthat is even relevant here.  Either way, no bug here.  Cheers for raising though!

So if you are home grown in the EU it superceeds the nationality rule?

I was not aware of this if that is the case.

• SI Staff
23 hours ago, Gary James said:

So if you are home grown in the EU it superceeds the nationality rule?

I was not aware of this if that is the case.

I can't answer that definitively.  I think that this is purely an issue to do with the information displayed and that having spent his entire career in Germany he should count as an EU player in Italy.  So in that sense I don't think there is anything wrong happening.  However, I do appreciate there is an issue with this not being clear and I don't know the exact reason why.  So I will look into this further.  Would it be possible to provide us a save game please?

https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/360015264418-How-to-upload-files-for-support#text