Rise of the Black Devils

B.W.G

May 2021

Fixtures

BCvNyJY.png?1

League Table

jlljcJn.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

God damn it!!!We bottled it against FC Montfermeil as we were 3-2 up and failed to keep the lead.To make me feel much worse,we would go onto beat Claye-Soulhilly Sports while they lost to Sannois SG 2.We lost the title by two points,if we had won the Montfermeil match then we would have won the title due to the point system in this league.Absolutely gutwrenching!

End of season update to follow then onto our second season in tier 7.

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mmwP8X2.png?1

Regional 2 - Paris-Île-de-France - Poule C - End of Season-2020/21

General - Vision - Facilities - Finances

Season Review

Transfer - Released

Just showing how I am sticking to the principle of the save,no one comes in and no one leaves,any youth player who leaves will join the "Black List" shortlist I've got ready!

Schedule 1 - Schedule 2

Competitions

Regional 2 - Paris-Île-de-France - Poule C - 2nd Place

73pgP5o.png?1

I should be happy with how we performed as we finished in 2nd while fighting for the title but in the end I feel gutted with how things ended,if we didn't bottle it against FC Montfermeil on match day 21 then we would have won back to back league titles and promotions.Although on  missing out,I will be avoiding a hammering from the teams above as I don't think that we're at the level yet so another season in this league could be useful in terms of developing some of the second year youth prospects.

Coupe de France - 3rd Round

hCBfQod.png?1

We beat ICS Crecy 4-0 in the second round before crashing out with a 5-2 loss to Carquefou in the 3rd round,no real complaints as they were a better side and the quality difference between the two was easy to see.

Coupe-Paris-Île-de-France - Quarter-Finals

8zAvyKx.png?1

To my surprise we made it to the quarter-finals but the luck of the draw was on our side as we only faced one big side and they knocked us out.We beat four sides tor each the quarter finals,three were Regional 3 sides while the other was a Regional 2 side.

Players,Stats and Awards

Overall Best XI

Stats - Awards - Best XI

The Team

HSgCbIX.png?1

Bryan Camara

Moussa Beugre

Robert Fontaine

Jerome Dabet

Kostas Ilia - YP1A

Manager's Thoughts

Overall it was a successful season as we either met or beat the board's expectations for the season,despite that I am still disappointed with the bottling at the end of the season.I am pleased with the football we've played which is try to score more than the opposition,this is mainly because my defence and keeper are terrible,the flanks maybe a bit stronger next season if the youngsters carry on developing.The finances are starting to fall and the rumours of a takeover are beginning to swirl so that is something to keep an eye in the near future but our current chairman has started us off with some upgrades so I will probably attempt to ask him again in the off season.

For next season,the board are asking for a mid-table spot again so I am happy with that as that is achievable,they have added develop players using the club's youth system as part of the club culture along with a lot of others regarding the style of play.Until we can develop the actually facilities I wouldn't expect much from us in terms of getting quality youngsters through so I am happy to stay at this level for now to help develop our current crop of youngsters while keeping some of our year zero players like Camara,Beugre and Fontaine.Now onto the easy part of the save,pre-season as I have very little to do as a amateur side!

Overall Career

YkBP5sC.png

Overall Player Stats

hfSGaiL.png

Edited by B.W.G

Three bits of good news,one for me and two for the club.

7xGEtij.png?1

cHR9BPl.png?1

DH5vf0Q.png?1

I'm allowed to do my Continental C license straight away after gaining my National A,on the first attempt of the save I wasn't allowed as he thought I'd use it to get a move to a bigger club.My two favourite pieces of news,he is upgrading the Junior Coaching and Youth Recruitment again,I honestly didn't think he do it if I asked but I was wrong.The Junior Coaching is now at Average while the Youth Recruitment has been upgraded to Fairly Basic.

With all these upgrades,all I can say is please don't leave Axel Joly!

75AFTPh.png?1

I don't usually comment on transfers but I'm doing this one because of how high the fee is,I think that is the highest amount spent by the AI on any save I've done.I think I should ask Real Madrid if they want to fund me if they can spend that sort of money!

The Big Five Round Up

LaLiga Santander

VtcD84D.png?1

Barcelona reclaimed the title from Atletico Madrid and also won the Super Copa to make it double.Real Madrid would win the other domestic cup as they beat Barcelona on penalties in the final of the Copa del Rey,somehow Ancelotti didn't get sacked for finishing fourth as behind their two rivals and Valencia.Sevilla would also find some success as they won in the Europa League to give them a Champions League spot next season.

The relegation battle was extremely close but it was Rayo Vallecano,Getafe and CD Leganes were the ones to fall short and end up relegated.Replacing them in top flight are Alaves,Granada and Real Zaragoza.

Premier League

puysBxS.png?1

Glory went to Manchester City as they won the Premier League,Champions League and Charity Shield although they did lose in the finals of the EFL Cup and FA Cup to West Ham and Liverpool respectively.Due to Man City losing to West Ham,Chelsea would miss out on Europe,will be interesting to see if they can match Tottenham and bounce back.

Crystal Palace,Birmingham and Sheffield Utd would end up relegated in another close battle but missed out on the last day.Coming up from the Championship are Norwich,Wolves and Cardiff so two of the teams relegated last season are back in the top flight.

Serie A

EiPhbsU.png?1

Juventus took two trophies home with them as the reclaimed the league and won the Supercoppa against Roma.Inter Milan would make it two trophies from two season as they won the TIM Cup beating Napoli in the final.There wasn't any other major surprises in the league in one of the more predictable leagues.

Down went Ascoli,Frosinone and Pordenone,coming up from Serie B are Genoa,Virtus Entella and Benevento.Serie B could be interesting to watch in the next few season as Livorno and Cremonese have had tycoon takeovers and both of them are South Korean!

Bundesliga

duDD8H3.png?1

Bayern won two of the three trophies as they lifted the league thanks to a superior goal difference and they beat Hoffenheim in the final of the DFB-Pokal to make it a double for the Bavarians.Bayern Munich would actually start the season off losing in the DFL-Supercup when they lost to RB Leipzing.Hamburg would win the playout against Freiburg with a 3-2 aggregate victory.

Going down from the Bundesliga were Fortuna Dusseldorf and Union Berling,moving up to the Bundesliga are SC Paderborn and Nurnberg.

Ligue 1

RvENKHe.png?1

The most predictable league in the world as PSG did a clean sweep as they won the league,beat Lyon in the Trophee des Champions and beat Monaco in the final of Coupe de France,they also won the Euro Super Cup by beating Inter Milan 2-1.No real surprises as the big five took the European places with Rennes getting the sixth place.

Relegated were Toulouse,Lorient and Nimes,Nimes lost a playout against Caen while Clermont and Stade Reims would get the automatic promotion spots.

Another tycoon has landed in France with tier six side US Vimy being taken over a Qatari investor,could be one to watch in the long term.

yJgG1BI.png

Regional 2 - Paris-Île-de-France - Poule C - Pre-Season-2021/22

General - Club Vision - Facilities - Finances

Transfer - Released

Just here to show that I'm sticking to the rules,no one has left yet.

Pre-Season Fixtures

tehRNdS.png?1

Not too bad of a pre-season,the two teams we lost to were both Regional 1 sides which shows we're not up to scratch with the bigger teams of that tier.The matches in between were other regional 2 sides and we beat them quite comfortably,it has helped with our morale bit going into the new season so that will be important.This was also a good chance to see what some of the other youngsters were like,from it I think some of the higher potential year 1 youngsters could either start to break through this season or next season.

The Team

lUEXWrL.png?1

WOE4Ri7.png?1

Key Players

G4eBYpu.png?1

tWzQAiK.png?1

SS5Xzf8.png?1

IfFh8Tm.png?1

FWXbx19.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Things went as smoothly as I expected as there were no real issues to deal with and we had further upgrades to the Junior Coaching and Youth Recruitment,those upgrades mean we have the best youth recruitment and 2nd best Junior Coaching rating with only FC Maisons Alfort having a better rating which is at adequate,obviously this doesn't include "2" teams as they have the same as their senior side which makes it funnier when you beat them.Only concerning thing for me is that status of the chairman as it has dropped to "Happy to Stay",I don't want a new chairman yet as he gives me stuff,if worse comes to worse though,I'll try and get another Junior Coaching and Youth Recruitment upgrade before he goes!

After seeing the boards expectations for this season,I'm a bit puzzled by them as we came 2nd last season with a mid-table expectation so why is the board only wanting us to avoid relegation this season!?No idea of the cup expectations yet as the draws have't been made yet but I'm expecting similar to last season which were third round of the Coupe de France and 2nd round of the Coupe-Paris-Île-de-France.Time to see what this season has in store for us.

Edited by B.W.G

July 2021

Fixture

VWoqtT1.png?1

League Table

8NOMcqU.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

It was an early start to see as we kicked off in July,I was going to put it into August but the win was so good that it deserved it's own update!AS Chatou Football are new to this division but it isn't by promotion,they were relegated from Regional 1.This is my welcome to them and to show that it won't be easy to get out of!Also three of my strikers scored which was great but it was Kostas Ilia who stood out for me as he was on the left wing,he players better as a winger than any striker role which just happens to be his natural position!

Three league games in August,let's hope we can use the momentum from the opening day win to give us a good start to the season as that will be vital if we are to succeed this season.Also the takeover rumours have started up again so it may be one to keep an eye on in the next month.

August 2021

Fixtures

JvzFaR3.png?1

League Table

CNc5Tcl.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Not really bothered by the friendly lost as I used it to keep the match fitness up of the fringe players.As for the league itself,we won two out of three which has seen us drop to second place but it's still good as we are between two "2" teams so we are doing well as they have better quality players than we do.On another day we would have beat Sannois SG 2 but surprisingly our finishing let us down which is something that doesn't happen that often.

September brings us four games,two in the league,one in the Coupe de France and one in the Coupe-Paris-Île-de-France.I'll be delighted if we can keep our run going in the league,the boards target would be roughly 42 points but my aim is to challenge for the title again so you can see who the more ambitious one is.The Coupe de France will sees us face Regional 2 side ES Marchoise while the Coupe-Paris-Île-de-France brings us up against Regional 3 side FC Bry,both cup games are winnable so that is what I am aiming to do and will be fielding strong teams as I treat every competition importantly.

September 2021

Fixtures

eIMpGZi.png?1

League Table

9wP9MIm.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

What was originally four games became five and we won every game during the month which is absolutely brilliant.We won both league games as we stayed in second place in the league,still pretty close but you can see a gap starting to open between the top four and the rest of the league.In the Cups we made progress in both cups,we've reached the 4th Round in the Coupe de France for the first time in my management while we destroyed FC Bry in the Coupe-Paris-Île-de-France to reach the 2nd Round.

Six games in October,four in the league,one in the Coupe de France and one in the Coupe-Paris-Île-de-France.Three massive games in the league during the month as we play 1st,4th and 5th,if we can win these then a title charge is definitely what we should be aiming for.In the Coupe de France we are facing FC Sens,I am actually disappointed with the draw as we had the chance to draw a tier 3 side but we end up with a Regional 1 side,I'm not actually expecting to win this game though as they are a strong team.In the Coupe-Paris-Île-de-France we are facing another Regional 1 side,this time it is ESA Linas-Montlhery,I feel like this could be the end of my cup run in both competitions due to a lack of strength in depth.

October 2021

Fixtures

QIu3HG8.png?1

League Table

sM4XYXh.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We lost the very first game of the month to a "2" team as we usually do then we ran through the rest of the month winning every game which included two upsets in the cups.In the league we have moved up to first place,I gave Barbier and Beugre a kick up the ass after the 2-0 loss,it's like they have some sort of mental block when it comes to facing "2" sides as they just fail to perform.In the cups,I wasn't expecting to progress in either one as we were against good Regional 1 sides in both competitions,to my surprise my team proved me wrong as we progressed in both competitions 

Four more games in November,two in the league and one in either cup competition.We finish and start the second half during the month and we're in the title fight,if we win both games then that would mean we have avoided relegation like the board wanted,my major hope is that we're still top come the end of the month.In the Coupe de France we will play AS Portugais de Bourges in the 5th Round,they're not the strongest of Regional 1 sides but they still look better on paper but we have the better form so a surprise could be sprung.In the Coupe-Paris-Île-de-France we are facing Regional 3 side Argenteuil,they're a mid-table side so I will be putting a strong team out to give us a better chance of getting through.

We won in the 5th Round of the Coupe de France before pulling this off....

6Q7tBJ3.png?1

They finished the game off with more shots on target then we had shots!Our reward for beating them....

h9ymEWL.png?1

Le Havre are a tier 3 side but they are winning the league at the moment so it will be next to impossible for us to win,so all I can say is that it was a good run while it lasted!

Edited by B.W.G

November 2021

Fixtures

GtAkhU8.png?1

League Table

Dpx2kGW.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

It was a fantastic month for us as we went through it unbeaten,despite that we have dropped down to second even though we picked up four points as Sannois SG 2 won both of their matches but this looks like it could go to the end of the season.The Coupe de France was the success story of the month for us as we won in both the 5th and 6th rounds against two very good Regional 1 sides.We also made it a hat-trick of wins in the cups as we beat Argenteuil 9-0 in the  Coupe-Paris-Île-de-France,Barbier six goal haul is a new record for the club.

Three games in December,two in the league and one in the Coupe de France.We kick the game off with the biggest match in my managerial career as we face Le Havre,I'm not expecting anything against the Championnat National team as they are looking likely to be promoted to Ligue 2,if we keep it to less than conceding five goals than that will be satisfactory for me.In the league we will be facing Sannois SG 2 and Alfortville,I don't even need to explain how big the Sannosi SG 2 game is,my aim is to be still in the title fight come the end of the month as any slip ups could be disasterous.

December 2021

Fixtures

EQs7AHG.png?1

League Table

ox2jCl2.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Praise the lord we beat a "2" team despite the fact we very nearly bottled it as we were 2-0 up but an injury time goal is always welcome.With winning both league games,we have reclaimed top spot and have a two point advantage but with eight games left to play,it is still up for grabs.As for the Coupe de France,I am pleased with the performance as we gave it our best but we are nowhere near their quality so to lose 4-1 against a team four tiers above us was a good result.

We kick 2022 off with three games,two in the league and one in the  Coupe-Paris-Île-de-France.If we can keep going in the league then that will be brilliant as we are slowly running out of games and it look like it will be between ourselves and Sannois SG 2.In the  Coupe-Paris-Île-de-France we are facing Melun,this will be a tough game as they are a very good Regional 1 side who currently sit in 3rd in their group (Poule C),we've already surpassed expectations in this competition so whatever happens will happen but I know we've done well.

• B.W.G changed the title to How Could I Baguette About Paris?

January 2022

Fixtures

xfijVrk.png?1

League Table

LmLLlKv.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Four points was enough to see us stay top as it matched what Sannois SG 2 did during the month,it's great to see we have the advantage at the moment and with six games to go,we're nearly into the final stretch.We did crash out of the Coupe-Paris-Île-de-France to Melun but we gave it a good go against the high flying Regional 1 side so no complaints off me.

Two more games in February and all I want from them is to remain at the top of the league,it's possible as we are facing a relegation struggler but we are also facing FC Gobelins Paris 13 2 so that will be a tricky but I do want revenge after they beat us earlier in the season,if we beat them then that will be a great boost for our promotion chances.

We're currently in the process of a board takeover according to the chairman's status so I thought I'd ask Axel for some last upgrades....

NggxKaw.png?1

mljOIDf.png?1

qWjcJv2.png?1

Boy did the chairman deliver,he has never said no to any youth upgrade in regards to coaching and recruiting.Unfortunately I don't think he will be around when we start to upgrade the facilities.

February 2022

Fixtures

HF0GdRe.png?1

League Table

sO1YnPP.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Two games,two wins and we stay four points clear of our nearest challengers.With their being four games left,it's still technically a four horse race due to how points are given out but we have to be favourites as we have played 2nd,4th and 5th so most of games left are lower positioned teams.

Just the one game in March,we will be facing Claye-Souhilly Sports on the 19/3,it is a must win game as we can't afford to slip up as Sannois SG 2 are right behind us waiting to capitalize on any mistakes we make,if we do win then it will be down to three teams.The other to note for March is that is our Youth Intake,we will see if it lives up to the tag "Golden Generation".

Youth Intake 2022

The Intake

0vxvdxU.png?1

Assistant Manager's Pick

qOa6fRu.png?1

7iZAiWV.png?1

Hot Prospects

psGWz50.png?1

rXbdpoL.png?1

gqvUqlQ.png?1

34bbgV9.png?2

Manager's Thoughts

What an intake this was,it looks like all those upgrades have paid off as this is a very strong intake and there are several places who will be vying for a first team spot.The one who will definitely be starting next season is Lejeune,just when I get a young keeper taking the number one spot,we get a keeper who is even better so this could be my keeper spot sorted for a while.The four others mentioned in the screenshot will be in the first team next season and will probably start making appearances as soon as they turn 16.These sort of intakes could help us reach and become a solid National 3 side in the coming years,first off though I need to get out of tier 7!

Edited by B.W.G

23 minutes ago, Bartrcm said:

Very nice progress @B.W.G. I saw that you also had problems with initial database. I also had problems with this database, so needed to stop my save. Which database are you now using?

I'm using the level 8 one from this mega pack.

March 2022

Fixtures

jdjGgEe.png?1

League Table

RIdhlXB.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Just the one game was played and we bottled it big time,we dominated it,missed a penalty and needed a late equalizer just to get a point.This means the lead is down to two points with three games left to play.

Two games in April and we will be facing FC Maisons Alfort and CSM Gennevilliers,these two teams are right near the bottom but they are pretty much safe so hopefully they decide not to turn up to the games.I want to win both games to give us a big chance of the title.

April 2022

Fixtures

CBSzBPa.png?1

League Table

T5kfhpH.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We won both games against the lower placed sides and scored four goals in both games which is brilliantly.Having said that,we are still only two points ahead as Sannois SG 2 won't go away so it goes to the last game of the season.

May has the one game as it's the final game of the season and it all comes down to this.We will be facing FC Courcouronnes while Sannois SG 2 are facing SFC Neuilly-sur-Marne,all we have to do is match Sannois SG 2 result and we win the title,we could draw and win the title but we'd have to hope Sannois SG 2 don't win by ten goals!I am confident we can do it but it's been a fantastic race between ourselves and Sannois SG 2.

May 2022

Fixtures

nLE9WNT.png?1

League Table

qOIZW1E.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We did it,we won the title and it's off to Regional 1 we go!We scored four for a third consecutive games as we beat Courcouronnes 4-2 on the last game of the season.To make it better for us,Sannois SG 2 actually drew with the team at the bottom of the league to give us the title with a four point margin.

End of Season update to follow then onto to tier 6 we go!!!

94P2cCx.png?1

Regional 2 - Paris-Île-de-France - Poule C - End of Season - 2021/22

General - Club Vision - Facilities - Finances

Season Review

Transfers - Released

Nothing to see here at the minute,with this season crop coming up then we could see some of the year zero players getting released as they are starting to fall behind some of the youngsters coming up.

Schedule 1 - Schedule 2

Competitions

Regional 2 - Paris-Île-de-France - Poule C - Winners

juf8JLx.png?2

We did it,we won the league and it took us to the last day of the season but we managed to hold off Sannois SG 2 as we won the league by four points.It was a great performance to get promotion at the second time of asking but I do believe the hard work starts now!

Coupe de France - 7th Round

kkNurUh.png?1

It was a really good run in the Coupe de France as we beat five teams to get this far.Le Havre were in another league so losing to them wasn't a surprise but scoring a goal was! Le Havre would go on to win the Championnat National and move to Ligue 2!

Coupe-Paris-Île-de-France - 4th Round

OveOIkL.png?1

We outperformed the boards expectations in this competition as well as we reached the 4th round.It may seem like we bottled it against Melun but in truth it was a very even game and they took their chances better,it was a very even game against the Regional 1 side so it was encouraging to see.

Players,Stats and Awards

Overall Best XI

Stats - Awards - Best XI

The Team

1ifmT3F.png?1

Gerard Barbier

Moussa Beugre

Bruan Camara

Kostas Ilia - YP1A

Abdoulaye N'Diaye

Manager's Thoughts

What a great season that was,we won the title to get promotion to the Regional 1 Divisions and we outperformed the boards expectations in both cups so I am over the moon.Axel Joly has been a massive help for our future as he agreed to upgrade the Junior Coaching to a Good level and Youth Recruitment to a Adequate level,I'm going to ask him to see if he will upgrade them again before he leaves,he has already decided the club will be going semi-professional in the future so we are starting to step up in the world.The only concern was the average attendance being way down,it was down by 219 on the previous season,that is an average of £1,314 per game home game,so that has made quite the difference in the finances along with my upgrade requests!

For next season it will be all about fighting bravely against relegation,this does not bode well but we will be bringing up some of the players from the 3rd intake as it will strengthen the first team,I am hoping playing in a higher division will also help further develop some of the players.The chairman is looking to sell the club so I won't be surprised to see some news with regards to that,I would ideally like a takeover with some money which means not a fans trust or a local investor.Here's to the future,I'm coming for you PSG.....eventually.

Career Stats

0KJlvte.png

Player Stats

C1sQsxw.png

Edited by B.W.G

The Big Five Round Up

LaLiga Santander

VsETqP5.png?1

Real Madrid made it three different winners in three season as they clinched the league title,Atletico Madrid would go on to claim the Copa del Rey while the third team of the big three being Barcelona would win the Supercopa.Athletic losing out to Levante in the league means the Bilbao giants miss out on European football next season.

Alaves,Granada and Real Zaragoza would lost top fight status,coming up to LaLiga Santander are CD Leganes,Rayo Vallencano and SD Huesca.

Premier League

bTJEHc6.png?1

The game of hot potato carried on as Liverpool won it back off Man City to make it number 20 for league titles,they would also lift the Charity Shield at the beginning of the season.It wasn't all smiles for Liverpool as Man City beat them in the finals of the Club World Cup and the Champions League,this was two thirds of City's treble as they beat Man Utd in the final of the EFL Cup.The FA Cup was won by Wolves for the first time since 1960 as they qualified for Europe.

Down went Southampton,Newcastle and Cardiff,Birmingham,Blackburn and Crystal Palace are making their way up to the Premier League next season.

League One QPR could be one to watch in the future after having a tycoon takeover,first off they need to get out of League One after finishing 8th.

Serie A

wohE9Ft.png?1

Juventus made it eleven in a row which is pretty boring,they also won the TIM Cup final and Supercopa,they beat Napoli in the TIM Cup final and Inter Milan in the Supercopa.It was however double glory for the Milan sides in Europe this season,AC Milan won the Europa Conference League while Inter Milan won the Europa League.

Going down from Serie A are Hellas Verona,Benevento and Virtus Entella.The three teams coming up from Serie B are Frosinone,Brescia and tycoon owned Livorno.

Budesliga

0WtRkQK.png?1

Another predictable winner in Germany as Bayern Munich won their tenth league title in a row,unlike Juventus,they wouldn't make it a clean sweep as they lost Bayer Leverkusen in the DFL-Supercup while they didn't even make it to the final of the DFB-Pokal,Borussia Dortmund would win that competition by beating Schalke in the final.Augsburg would keep their top flight place by beating Hannover 96 on away goals.

Two teams went down this season as Nurnberg and SC Paderborn said their goodbyes,coming up are Fortuna Dusseldorf and hipster football club St.Pauli.

Ligue 1

nzJNef4.png?1

To no ones surprise,PSG did yet another domestic clean sweep,they made it two in a row for unbeaten league seasons,they beat Marseille in the Coupe de France while the beat Lille 4-1 at the start of the season in the Trophee des Champions.Yawn.

Dijon lost in the playout and found themselves relegated along side Stade Reims and Clermont.Lorient,Toulouse and Nimes would all make an immediate return to Ligue 1.Shame there was no one new getting promoted!

Takeover News #2

r4w8TlR.png?1

So it looks like there are three groups,one group led by Nathan Cortes,one group led by Baptiste Payen and one group led by Camille Giraud.Giraud's group want to name a new manager in place of me....

giphy.gif

Takeover News #3

6wI2bkp.png?1

That's Baptiste Payen's consortium out of the running for the time being.Now it's down to Nathan Cortes or Camille Giraud,for the love god I hope it goes to Nathan Cortes!!

LJE0XzZ.png?1

Regional 1 - Paris-Île-de-France - Poule B - Pre-Season - 2022/23

General - Vision - Expectations - Facilities - Finances

Transfers - Released

Nothing as yet but I do now have the option of releasing players as we have better prospects so a lot of year zero could end up on the released list.Nothing as of yet for transfers but as a lot of players now have proper contracts so we will be receiving fees.

Pre-Season Fixtures

j7HKvK7.png?1

Just the usual pre-season which was mainly for fitness purposes but the defeat is because I played mainly my fringe players as we have a league game three days later.I did play a few of the year three candidates who will be featuring in the first team at some point this season.

The Team

jWjLzLz.png?1

EOhHUQq.png?1

Key Players

B89YSDN.png?1

XXAH9NS.png?1

sdxEnr1.png?1

SaYRdmV.png?1

ORkAvnl.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Well we're as ready as we're going to be going into the season,am I feeling confident?No I'm not,luckily the board only want us to fight bravely against relegation,I know we can pick up some points as we did beat some Regional 1 sides in both cups last season so I know we can do it.My aim is to get to 43 points as that seems to have been enough in previous seasons for survival,at least we will get 22 points at minimum as we get a point for losing!For the cups we are expected to reach fourth round of the Coupe de France and the third round of the Coupe Paris-Île-de-France,both are easily achievable so I will need to meet the expectations in case we fall short in the league.

As for the board situations with the chairman looking sell,I have no idea what is currently going on as we've had one consortium fall through but no news on the other two.The finances are falling like mad but I am hoping the average attendance goes up after last years abysmal figures as this would help reduce any outgoing which is mainly the player's wages and the youth setup.Here's to the future,god knows how long I will be in tier six for!

Edited by B.W.G

July 2022

Fixture

MH3GoNU.png?1

League Table

j4S9ZuE.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

It was an impressive opening day victory but don 't let the scoreline fool you,this was a very even game and it went down to who took their chances,luckily we were the ones to come out on top.Lejeune (YP3A) and Morais (YP3C) had solid performances on their debut,hopefully there will be more to come.

Three league games in August,all I want to do is carry om picking up points as I want to get to 43 so we only need 39 points form 21 games!We also have an interesting fixture in August as we face FC Montfermeil,if you remember they beat us to the Regional 2 title in the 20/21 season.

Edited by B.W.G

August 2022

Fixtures

PzEuSBr.png?1

League Table

jVFvq2S.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Two wins and a loss have seen us stay stop to my surprise,we did lose to FC Montfermeil in a game where we lost Landry Leroy to injury for two months which is annoying but I think we will manage.The two wins were great for us as we finish the month on 13 points,so I only need 30 more for survival as I think we are punching well above our weight.

Four games in September,two in the league,one in the Coupe de France and one in the Coupe Paris-Île-de-France.As long as we keep picking up points then it will be great as I just want to get to 43 points as soon as possible.In the cups we are facing Regional 2 sides in both competitions,the Coupe de France will see us face AS Ohlungen while the Coupe Paris-Île-de-France pits us against JS Suresnes,we need to win both games as the board want progress in both competitions.

September 2022

Fixtures

XgptqMS.png?2

League Table

fbwN0WV.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Well it looks like we like the cups more than league as we won all three games in the Cups to make progress in both competitions while we only picked up three points from eight in the league.This has seen us drop to third place which is surprising as I didn't think we'd be up here as I thought we would be scrapping it out for points among the bottom teams,there is only six points between ourselves and the relegation zone so it is going to be a tough fight for us for the rest of the season.

Six games in October,four in the league,one in the Coupe de France and one in the Coupe Paris-Île-de-France.In the league I just want us to keep picking points up as we try to get to 43,we just need 27 points from the last sixteen games to do so.In the Coupe de France we are facing Regional 1 side GDR Gupavas while the Coupe Paris-Île-de-France ESA Linas-Montlhery,I think the cups will be a good distraction from the league so I will be looking to win both ties to progress in the competitions.

Edited by B.W.G

Takeover News #4

1siYBok.png?1

So we went from three consortium groups to a local investor,bit of a downgrade if you ask me.

A few days later...

Takeover News #5

TywhIwZ.png?1

Unless it falls through which is always a possibility,we will be having a local investor,although an £8k bid is lower than the £14,8k club value.

Edited by B.W.G

October 2022

Fixtures

tavCJ3n.png?1

League Table

HmUakgo.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

A real Jekyll and Hyde month as we lost the first three games which included getting knocked out of the Coupe de France in extra time but we followed this up with three wins which includes a penalty shoot out win in the Coupe Paris-Île-de-France.We are currently sitting in sixth but we have a lot of luck to be in this position,with 12 games left the worse we can now do is 38 points,a club has survived on 35 points but I would like more as anything can happen and 43 seems to be the magical number.

Three games in November,two in the league and one in the Coupe Paris-Île-de-France,I just want us to keep picking up points if possible as I don't really want to end up in a relegation battle which goes till the last day of the season.In the Coupe Paris-Île-de-France we are away to Poissy,they are a top half National 3 side so I stand very little chance of causing an upset,I literally have one player who is better than their worst first team player!

Takeover #6

Takeover completed!

bGyVsk9.png?1

bk4Ra4T.png?1

What a stinker that is,apparently a consortium can't afford to buy the club but a local investor can get it cheaper than the club value,I smell a rat!

November 2022

Fixtures

9pjPpQd.png?1

League Table

1eBUiS5.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Where the hell were these performances at the end of September and the start of October!!We won all three games,we were pretty comfortable in both league games despite the scoreline in the match against Montrouge FC 92,with ten league games left  I think we can say we are pretty safe as even if we lose every game then we will finish on 44 points.I was surprised with the result against Poissy in the Coupe Paris-Île-de-France,I wasn't expecting the win and I was even more surprised at the clean sheet as that is my 2nd of the season!

Three league games in December,I'm not expecting to win the league and we have been in good form so I wouldn't be surprised if the morale plays a part in the run.I'll be disappointed if we lose all three but the further away from the relegation zone the better.December will also bring us the next youth intake preview,if it's anything like last seasons then who knows what to make of it.

Youth Intake Preview

5PMRAh5.png?1

I think this maybe one of the longest Youth Intake Previews I've seen as it has thirteen points,I think the next highest one was eleven points two seasons ago!It has the potential to be another golden generation which would be wonderful as we are still lacking players who have the potential to go far.Full backs would be brilliant for us as our current ones are pretty weak,I don't really need another left winger but it will depend on the current ability of him.I'm not really too bothered by all the yellow,we only had one green point and the rest were yellow last season and it was a very good intake so it could be a similar thing this season.

December 2022

Fixtures

g1W4zBN.png?1

League Table

uiqikaF.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Two wins from three have saw us go to top before falling to third place so I am over the moon with how things are going.I was disappointed with the way the winning streak ended as we conceded in the 91st minute as the strikers bottled it against CS Bretigny Foot.I've got a regular starting XI that I would go with,this includes regularly starting three players from last seasons intake with a further two on the bench.We can now only finish on 50 points so I am pretty confident in saying that we are now safe.

We're kicking off 2023 with two games,one in the league and one in the Coupe Paris-Île-de-France.We kick the month off with the Coupe Paris-Île-de-France match against Boulonge-Billancourt,they are a National 3 side so I am not expecting anything as they have the better players.Not overly bothered by the league game against RC Paris 2 as it's been a successful season and I think we've done enough for survival.

January 2023

Fixtures

560n8s7.png?1

League Table

EMz0xjy.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We picked up two points thanks to the draw against RC Paris 2 which has seen us drop down to fourth place but that is still really good going,I have found it funny that we drew against RC Paris 2 as my other draw actually came against them in the return game.It was surprising we lost in the Coupe Paris-Île-de-France but we gave it a real go and that is all we could ask for.

Two more league games in January,there isn't really much to say other than I just want us to keep going,if we can make it to 55 points this season then that will be a massive success for us considering I was only asked to fight bravely against relegation.

February 2023

Fixtures

DS3MAG9.png?1

League Table

YlOm3XY.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Oh my god....is this for real,we won both games and we've gone top of the table,this is actually insane!For both games I used revenge as a motivator in the team talk and they responded like this.I am stunned at what has happened up till now.I do think Promotion to National 3 may be a step to far for us.

Just the one game in March as we face FC Plessis-Robonson,we are top on goal difference and two points ahead of Red Star 2 so it's going to be a really close in the run to the end of the season.As it's March,we get our latest intake so we get to see what this "Golden Genereation" gives us,if it's even just as good as last seasons then that will be brilliant but I would like at least three players with high potential as they will help us massively in the future.

Youth Intake 2023

The Intake

20Z7lxx.png?1

The Assistant Manager's Pick

UXqdQF2.png?1

oaHXjpG.png?1

source.gif

The Other Prospects

xc0nWSI.png?1

ppd7Iv2.png?1

This next one @ManUtd1 may approve of just for his nationality!

4ZUklQb.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Holy god this was an amazing intake,despite that it only just edges out last seasons and that is because of Wendy!

The four players who got the screenshots here will be in the first team next season as it would be ridiculous of me not to put them in there.Wendy is literally the second best player in the entire team and he is only 15,I need to keep him at all costs!The other three players are really good as well,Blanc is there versatility as I am going to re-train him in the MC position for more versatility,Patsuria will hopefully be leading the line for a long time to come and is the second best striker behind Beugre.Helio Antunes is going to be a really good centre back for us,his nationality is a bit of unusual as he has a dual nationality of Luxembourg/Cape Verde.

The future looks really good thanks to the Junior Coaching and Youth Recruiment,I think between this and last seasons intake,we have a really good team in regards to potential,if they meet the potential and stay at the club then I think we should easily get to the National and be around the top,

Edited by B.W.G

March 2023

Fixture

SKkMdKZ.png?1

League Table

3GbvVwT.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Well I bottle that match didn't I,we were 3-1 up going into the last ten minutes despite having a man sent off,I really should of gone to a more defensive formation to preserve the lead but decided against it as I thought we had it won.Stupid.With that we somehow stay top on goal difference with three games left to play so it is still anyone of the top six.

Two games to play in April as we are facing FC Les Lilas and Viry-Chatillon,the mach against Viry-Chatillon could very well be the title deciding match,we've outperformed ourselves this season so no matter what happens I can hold my head held high but that is also loser talk and with that said I want the title!

April 2023

Fixtures

xSkiDFT.png?1

League Table

REDrCPp.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Well it was pretty clear during the games that we have fizzled out,it's disappointing but it shows we are not ready for the jump into National 3 just yet.The loss against FC Les Lilas was disappointing but they were the better team.We got a draw against Viry-Chatillom in our last home game of the season,Axel Metz sent a great big F U to the opposition as that equalizer meant Red Star took top spot with one game to go.

Into the final month of the season and we will finish our campaign off with a trip to Montrouge FC 92,I would like a win just in case the two above us somehow lose as we could sneak it on goal difference.It's highly unlikely but I think we will be better next season when we can bring in some more of the youth candidates to the first team.

May 2023

Fixture

iwdnUBN.png?1

League Table

ZERaTgQ.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We finished on the win and that is the best we could ask for as we finished in third place in our first season in tier six.This is actually probably for the best as it gives us time to further develop some of the current crop of players as well as bring in some the year four intake which will give us a stronger squad overall as some of the backups we had this season are very weak compared to what is in this league.I also want to point out that 65 points is a ridiculously low title winning total,the previous winners have had 84,84 and 88 (PSG 3 got that one).

End of season update to follow then onto season 5!

Z8ojBKe.png?1

Regional 1 - Paris-Île-de-France - Poule B - End of Season - 2022/23

General - Vision - Facilities - Finances

Season Review

Transfers - Released

Two players were released,both played a part in the first two seasons but found themselves on the fringe for third before not appearing during this season.They were both demanding first team football but they are nowhere near good enough for that so they were released,thank god I kept them on amateur contracts.

Schedule 1 - Schedule 2

Competitions

Regional 1 - Paris-Île-de-France - Poule B - 3rd Place

PB9kUTX.png?1

It was a great first season in tier six as we came in third place and that saw us miss out on the title by four points.We can take the title of entertainers as we had the highest amount of goals scored and the fourth worse defence in the league.I knew my defence isn't good so I did go out to score more than the opposition which worked quite a bit so I can't wait for my defence to develop.Unfortunately we do have a badge of dishonor as we were the team to lose to FC Rueil-Malmaison.This was the lowest points total for a title win so if it's like this next season then we may be able to sneak it.

Coupe de France - 4th Round

CLWci6n.png?1

We met the expectations of the board which is a relief.We beat AS Ohlungen and CS Pledran to get this far,we then fell short against GDR Guipavas in which it would of been a fair result in 90 minutes but conceding in the 121st minute was painful,to be honest I'm not sure if we would of won the shoot out if it got that far!

Coupe Paris-Île-de-France - 4th Round

Ahxyd72.png?1

We went beyond boards expectations so that was great.We beat three teams to get to the 4th round with National 3 side Poissy being the highlight of these victories.As for the 4th round,we fell just short against Boulonge-Billancort,we gave it our best but it wasn't too be.This shows that we still have quite a bit of development to do to be more of a threat to National 3 sides.

Players,Stats and Awards

Overall Best XI

Stats - Awards - Best XI

The Team

imFiZcm.png?1

Gerard Barbier

Moussa Beugre

Salif Zon - YP2D

Yohan Damour - YP1E

Nuno Morais - YP3C

Manager's Thoughts

It was a great season as we finished in third place in our first season in tier six.It was unexpected as after the start of October,I thought we would go into free fall and end up near the relegation zone but we managed to turn it around and kept flying high in the table.We provided entertainment for the fans and at only £7 pound a ticket (£55 average season ticket price),we kept the fans on the edge of their seat.This was a really close league compared to the last three as Red Start 2 finished with 65 points which is nineteen points behind the next least amount.Year 3 and 4 intakes will give us a solid foundation going forward but it's how far forward they will take us,if they keep developing then we could pose more of a threat although I do hope the keeper will keep more than 3 clean sheets in a season!

For next season the board want us to avoid relegation again,this is definitely achievable as we came third this season with a weaker squad as there will be at six players from the year 4 intake coming into the first team next season,some of these will be starting games while the other will be backups to give us better strength in depth.The finances are still a problem but at least the chairman does have money as he is always investing in the club to keep us out of the red.The average attendance was up but it still isn't enough to cover the losses,part of that is down to me with the other part being the old chairman as I think he may have been a bit too kind with his money when I was asking for upgrades.

Next season,we go again!

Career

wGJKuBs.png

Player Stats

dstlSfF.png

Edited by B.W.G