Rise of the Black Devils

B.W.G

Big 5 Round Up

LaLiga Santander

kRX0tDs.png?1

It was jubilation for Barcelona as they won the title ahead of Real Madrid thanks to the head to head between the two teams,the Catalan giants would pile on the misery for Real Madrid as they beat them in the Copa del Rey final.Real would get their own back as they beat Barcelona in the Supercopa but ended their season in misery as they lost the Champions League final.All this talk between the top two leaves almost everyone else feeling left out.Levante did bring some glory to Spanish football as they won the Europa Conference League which clinched their place in next seasons Europa League.No real surprises anywhere else but we are only four seasons in.

SD Eibar,SD Huesca and Osasuna say their goodbyes and will be replaced by CD Tenerife,Getafe and RCD Mallorca.

Premier League

1LCKONs.png?1

The to me to you of the title between Manchester City  and Liverpool continues as City won the title back,the Mancunian side also made it a three-peat in the Champions League which saw them beat Real Madrid in the final,they also beat Inter Milan in the Euro Super Cup.The cups saw different winners as Chelsea won the FA Cup while Norwich won the Carabao Cup and they did it by beating Liverpool in the final.Liverpool did get some silverware as they won the Charity Shield.

The BBC went down and by that I mean Blackburn,Birmingham and Crystal Palace,coming up from the Championship are Newcastle,Sheffield Utd and West Brom.

Serie A TIM

JcSDlKn.png?1

It's over,it's finally over,Juventus have finally been dethroned in Serie A and actually ended up in fourth place.AC Milan would be the ones to clinch the title by 11 points,Inter Milan and Fiorentina would also takeover Juventus in the league.It wasn't a complete failure of a season for Juventus as they beat Napoli in the TIM Cup final,the Naples side would actually beat Juventus in the Supercoppa.Special shout out to Parma who will be in Europe next season.

Spal,Brescia and Livorno were relegated and to make it worse for Livorno,their owners have scaled down funding.Serie B as seen Cremonese,Benevento and Ascoli gaining promotion to Serie A for next season.

Bundesliga

zouJcUv.png?1

The Bayern Munich run continues as they won another league title,it will be a glorious day when Bayern finally don't win the title.Bayern would also win the DFL-Supercup by beating Dortmund on penalties.The DFB-Pokal was actually really surprising,Hoffenheim won the competition by beating 2.Bundesliga side Holstein Kiel in the final!As you can see Germany has five champions league spots,this was done by Borussia M'Gladbach beating Borussia Dortmund in the Europa League final.Fortuna Dusseldorf managed to keep their Bundesliga sot by beating Union Berlin 2-1 on aggregate in the playout.

The two relegation spots went to Augsburg and St.Pauli,joining the Bundesliga are Nurnberg and Freiburg.

Ligue 1 Conforama

pG51hEd.png?1

It's boring league number two as PSG won yet another domestic clean sweep,they beat Lille in the Coupe de France final and beat Lyon in the Trophee des Champions.They did lose twice to Marseille and Montpellier,this takes their losing tally to three games in four seasons.Nimes kept their spot in the league by beating Lens 5-2 on aggregate in the playoff.

Going down are Bordeaux and Nantes,I was actually surprised by both of these teams getting relegated so this is the fist quite shocking thing I've seen in France.Coming up from Ligue 2 are Mets and Sochaux.

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

eu4jiaJ.png?1

Regional 1 - Paris-Île-de-France - Poule B - Pre-Season - 2023/24

General - Vision - Facilities - Finances

Season Preview - Expectations

Transfers - Released - Youth Players

No one coming for obvious reasons,no players left to join other clubs permanently or on loan.Eighteen players released,all of these were year zero players and they were no longer going to take part as they were never going to fulfill their potential or they had capped out and were nowhere near the standard.Three youngsters were released,unfortunately they were never going to make it so off they go to make their own future.

Pre-Season Fixtures

g7PEM8F.png?1

The usual pre-season of getting players match fit as well as getting the youngsters used to working with the other members of the first team as morale,dynamics and partnerships all play their part of a successful season.

The Team

4RKU1D5.png?1

DFV5jiW.png?1

Key Players

jemk5Nr.png?1

vrHfkEU.png?1

aUKPyrl.png?1

MiN5nMp.png?1

PTFp3CB.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

I was originally feeling confident about maybe pushing for the title harder this season after finishing third last season,that has now gone up in smoke due to the team who has come down.The team who came down are FC Gobelins Paris 13,there team is really strong for this level and they are able to sign players who are more than good enough for National 3,that is really annoying.Obviously I will be trying my best to get promoted,we are stronger than last season and the odds actually reflect that as we are down to 60-1,we were 150-1 last season so it is a stronger team than what I had last season.I am expecting a slow start as some of the players haven't turned 16 yet which is the minimum age to play,once we get them all in then I think we can start pushing towards the top.

Finances wise,we suck as we are back in the red again and it looks like that will be staying like that for a while as my chairman doesn't like putting his hand in his pocket.I am hoping the attendances are up from last season and that we get more season ticket holders in as that will help with the finances,we won't be having any new sponsorship deals till the end of this season so at least I know that is on the horizon.Facilities need upgrading but we can't afford it yet so that will be a long time coming,the Junior Coaching and Youth Recruitment are at a fantastic level,I would like to upgrade them again but I don't think the chairman will upgrade again.

Here we go again!

Edited by B.W.G

August 2023

Fixtures

au8rrid.png?1

League Table

0x6J69w.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

It's been a good start to the season as we won two out of three and finished the month in second place behind FC Les Lilas.No surprise about the first result as they destroyed us but that is more my fault for screwing up the team selection.We played really well in the next two games which included a goal from Wendy Malpon on his debut against FC Montfermeil.Hope there is more of this to continue.

Five games in September,three league games,one Coupe de France match and one Coupe-Paris-Île-de-France.All I can hope for is to carry on our start in the league,this is because the sooner I get away from the relegation zone the better as I need to avoid relegation this season.In the Coupe-Paris-Île-de-France we are facing Regional 2 side Maisons Alfort,I know them very well as we used to face them but this a must win game as the board want progression so a I will be fielding a strong team.No idea who we are facing in the Coupe de France as the draw hasn't been made yet but we need to win the match to keep the board happy.

Edited by B.W.G

September 2023

Fixtures

GZ6yqpe.png?1

League Table

5N94RtG.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

That was a brilliant month as we picked up ten points from twelve in the league which leaves us two points behind first place despite being in fourth.We also made progress in the cups which is great news,we were convincing in both games so they are both deserved victories.The other massive news is that we have kept three clean sheets by the end of September,we managed three all season last season!I've also bought in a new assistant manager as I am going to start getting rid of the amateur staff and replacing them with better paid staff.

Four games in October,three in the league and one in the Coupe de France.If we can keep our form going in the league then that will be brilliant as at the moment we are in the title fight and hold victories over first and second.In the Coupe de France we are facing Regional 3 side AL Chateaubriant,I know we have a stronger side then them but I won't be underestimating them as I know shocks can happen in these one off games,I do need to win this match as the board want us to get to the fifth round and this is a third round tie.

October 2023

Fixtures

CqyuVs1.png?1

League Table

gZvfo6Q.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

It wasn't too bad of a month as we finished it in fourth place after picking up seven points out of twelve,we did have issues with suspensions and injuries I can safely say we were a bit unfortunate in October.As for the cups,we won twice in the Coupe de France to reach the fifth round which meet the boards expectations.

Five games in November,three are league games,there is one Coupe de France match and a Coupe-Paris-Île-de-France match.If we can keep within touching distance in the league then that will be great as I feel we have a better chance to win the league this season than we did last season.In the Coupe de France we are facing Saint-Malo,they are a National 3 side so I am not expecting much but we can surprise them if we get things right on the day.In the Coupe-Paris-Île-de-France we will be facing US Roissy,they are a Regional 3 side who actually play in my old division (Poule D),we never faced them as they were in Poule F when we were that far down,my aim is to win as we have a good chance to go far in the competition.

November 2023

Fixtures

jheYb4B.png?1

League Table

TGY8vL0.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

A brilliant month all round as there wasn't a loss in sight.In the league we picked up ten points out of twelve as we moved up to second place just two points behind the leaders.It was a great success as we progressed in both cups and this included two consecutive National 3 scalps in the Coupe de France which saw us move to the 7th round in that competition.

Five games in December,three in the league,one in the Coupe de France and one in the Coupe-Paris-Île-de-France.We are now into the second half so it is important we don't drop too many points as it is a short season so I will be looking to win all three games to pile the pressure on FC Les Lilas.In the Coupe de France we are facing Poissy,we actually beat them in the Coupe-Paris-Île-de-France last season and I don't see why we can't do the same as we have a stronger team now.In the Coupe-Paris-Île-de-France we come up against US Grigny,other than they are a Regional 2 side,I don't really know anything about them,it is a winnable game so I will be putting a strong team out.

Youth Intake Preview

4sWfIlf.png?1

So another "golden generation" but this one is only having wingers.In other words,ignore what this says and wait till they come through as there is always talent coming through.

1 hour ago, Mbasnett6 said:

Really enjoying this sir.

Love a youth only save, and love a lower league save.

Just thought would would pop in and say thanks!

I'm glad I'm not the only one enjoying it.I've struggled to get into a save this year but this seems to be the one for me despite the earlier hiccup.

December 2023

Fixtures

X6g5a7J.png?1

League Table

jHl4bb4.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Despite winning all my league games we still find ourselves in second place and still two points behind as FC Les Lilas decided they didn't want to drop any points either,with seven games left to play I can say this is going to go right down to the wire again.As for the cups,we made more progress in both cups which means we are in both cup competitions going into the new year for the first time in my managerial career.

We kick the new year off with three games,one in the league,one in the Coupe de France and one in the Coupe-Paris-Île-de-France.We play Versailles 78 2 in the league and it's a must win game as we are running out of time to take over FC Les Lilas.In the Coupe de France we are facing Fleury in the 8th round,I am not expecting anything as they're in 2nd in National 3 and will probably be promoted this season due to circumstances of first place.In the Coupe-Paris-Île-de-France we are facing FC Plessis-Robinson,we just beat them 4-0 so I would like another win to make it to the quarter finals.

The reward for beating Ligue 2 Le Mans is this....

kCaVWK1.png?1

It was nice while it lasted,this is literally the toughest team we could of got,they are 2nd in Ligue 1 and the highest ranked team as PSG crashed out to Lille.

18 minutes ago, rodesire said:

Can you sell the rights to host to Lyon? Bit more of a money-spinner that way?

We weren't able to,I wish that was an option as that would of been really useful for us.

January 2024

Fixtures

QFZFxuG.png?1

League Table

bnoLk1C.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We start off with the league game,we won it after hanging on for the last fifteen minutes,that win was enough to see us take the top spot at last.The Coupe de France saw an amazing run come to an abrupt end as Lyon thrashed us with a team mainly of fringe players,I was pleased for our Georgian wonder who netted twice against the Ligue 1 side.We had a easy victory in the Coupe-Paris-Île-de-France,they were never at the races after being reduced to ten men.

February gives us two games,one in the league and one in the Coupe-Paris-Île-de-France.In the league we are facing FC Les Lilas,this could very well be a title deciding match with six games to go so expect a draw to annoy everyone.In the Coupe-Paris-Île-de-France we are facing Fleury in a rematch of the Coupe de France tie in January,we won on penalties then when we should of won it without penalties,let's see what happens now with home advantage.

February 2024

Fixtures

jGjZ3Qk.png?1

League Table

nvKj0VZ.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We won the most important match as we beat FC Les Lilas 2-0 to open a three point lead with five games to go,this is great for us to take the top but now we have to try and keep it.We suffered a narrow loss in the Coupe-Paris-Île-de-France,it was a narrow loss and another day we could have won but Fleury got their own back on us for knocking them out of the Coupe de France.

Two league games in March which puts us up against ESA Linas-Montlhery and Viry-Chatillon.We need to win both of these to gives us as best chance as possible,if we can win them both then that will put Viry-Chatillon out of the title race.March is also my favourite time of the year as this is when my intake comes,let's see what this "golden generation" gives us.

10 minutes ago, rodesire said:

Cracking job so far!

Got my youth intake and that should be up soon,it will be quite a big one due to their being six potential first XI players!

Youth Intake 2024

The Intake

T2aYIcB.png?1

Assistant Manager's Pick

jiOLA9a.png?1

The Other Hot Prospects

cFOtwh1.png?1

us0YwhN.png?1

MvLciXG.png?1

OIIfk7X.png?1

M3SMxXA.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

I think this is the beginning of the split in youth intakes between the best and the not so good,despite that I will be keeping them all as Fofana is better than the majority of year one players.

The top six players in the intake will be moving up to the first team next season,I've got two more central midfielders to go with Morais and Fellah so we have a good depth to the MC position,Thomas will be taking the AMR position,Thimon and Lachlaud will be 3rd choice for their respective positions.

I do feel like if they fully develop here then we should have a solid National team or possibly a lower Ligue 2 side so the future could be good for us.

March 2024

Fixtures

4PgeLZT.png?1

League Table

cghPpCE.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Two games,two wins and edging closer to the title as it stands.We easily won the first game as the opposition failed to turn up for the match before we had a real top of the table encounter with Viry-Chatillon,it was back and forth for the entire match but it was Patsuria with the winner to give us an advantage in the title race.

Just the one game in April in which we will be facing RC Paris,we've played each other three times and all three games have resulted in a draw,will there be a winner this time?

April 2024

Fixtures

p56XPQp.png?1

League Table

ibQFlan.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

To answer the question of will there be a winner,yes there was and it was us which sees us stay six points clear at the top of the table with two games to go,I was over the moon when substitute Damour netted the winner from the corner.We now have one hand on the title and it is down to ourselves not to screw it up and lose both games!

Two games in May which are the final two of the season.We will be facing CS Bretigny Foot and Montrouge FC 92,one draw should be enough to see us get promoted due to our superior goal difference,I would love to get a win against CS Bretigny Foot as it is our last home game of the season and is a potential title decider.The boys have been brilliant and the year four players have really stepped up in regards to their development.

May 2024

Fixtures

KKKbFRC.png?1

League Table

wh99lFc.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We eventually got the promotion but for a minute I thought we were going to bottle the league again after the defeat in the first game of the month.Luckily for us,Montrouge FC 92 decided to put in very little effort as my strikers decided to show up and help us clinch the title.Barbier scoring the third could may have well been his last for the club.

End of Season update to follow then onto life in National 3 - Paris-Île-de-France!

CFzmJP5.png?1

Regional 1 - Paris-Île-de-France - Poule B - End of Season - 2023/24

General - Club Vision - Facilities - Finances

Season Review

Transfers - Released - Youth

Two players left the club to join other clubs,Barraud was our first choice keeper for a while but he had fallen down to number third choice,Renault never actually played for us so I accepted a bid and off he went,at least he has found a club.Eighteen players were released,these were year zero players who had no future at the club,sixteen would retire with two others going into staff roles.For the youth players,it lists who came in and who was released,none of the released players would find another club.

Schedule 1 - Schedule 2

Competitions

Regional 1 - Paris-Île-de-France - Poule B - Winners

F6Duxxz.png?1

I am over the moon with this,we got the title wrapped up on the last day of the season which was a massive relief as I thought we were going to bottle it after losing 3-0 in the penultimate game of the season,we had the best attack with the third best defence.I do feel a bit bad for FC Les Lilas as their points total would of won the league last season but it just wasn't too be.Great effort off the boys to win our third bit of silverware in five seasons.

Coupe de France - Tenth Round

lnDj1yc.png?1

What a run this was as we made it to the tenth round and on the way we beat to National 3 sides before shocking Ligue 2 side Le Mans in the 9th round.As you can see from the scoreline,Lyon battered us,we scored two from seven compared to Lyon's six from twenty nine,I did get a laugh out of one of the scorers names.....De Cock!Lyon would make it to the final before losing to Marseille.

Coupe Paris-Île-de-France - Quarter-Finals

BhKly29.png?1

It was another good run in the Coupe Paris-Île-de-France,we beat four teams to get to this stage.Fleury would get payback on us after we knocked them out of the Coupe de France,Villeneuve with the only goal in a very close fought match.This competition will certainly be winnable in the next couple of seasons so it will be our best chance of silverware.

Players,Stats and Awards

Overall Best XI

Stats - Awards - Best XI

The Team

pAkLsij.png?1

Moussa Beugre

Helio Antunes - YP4M

Nuno Morais - YP3C

Babacar Daigne - YP1F

Goderdzi Patsuria - YP4G

Manager's Thoughts

What a great season that was as we clinched promotion to National 3,I do believe this is where the challenge truly begins as we start to deal with the bigger clubs "2" teams and PSG 3!As for this season,we were run really close by FC Les Lilas,they were unfortunate that we were on our game as their points total would of won the league last season.Our win in the league has improved the club's reputation which now sits at 1* local (we were 0.5* local) so that could be good for us as hopefully that increase will help us get better sponsorship deals in the future as every little bit of money will help.As much as I would like facility upgrades,the club is £11k in the red so there is no chance of any upgrades for anything,we could be looking at the French National (tier 3) before we will be able to get any more upgrades.

As for next season,it is all about survival as it will be a battle as with the squad's current abilities it should be a close battle in the bottom half.We may be able to fight for silverware in the Coupe-Paris-Île-de-France,we will have a stronger side than this season and National 3 teams are the highest level that clubs can compete in the Coupe-Paris-Île-de-France,I would love to win this before we get promoted to National 2.

Time to start to the intermediate level of the challenge!

Career Stats

J2a14oT.png

Player Stats

DSOaBJ3.png

Edited by B.W.G

The "Big 5" Round up

LaLiga Santander

Mr7DxXX.png?1

Barcelona retained the league by four points but also won the title with 100 points which was really impressive,the Catalan side would make it a league and cup double by beating Real Sociedad in the final of the Copa del Rey.Real Madrid would find some success as they beat Atletico Madrid in the final of the Supercopa.Again no real surprises among the European spots as the teams involved in the fight are the usual ones.

Celta,RCD Mallorca and CD Tenerife lost their spots in top flight while SD Huesca,Osasuna and Malaga come up to replace them for next season.

Premier League

EDl8k1Z.png?1

There was no back and fourth with the title this season as Manchester City retained the title,they would also win the Euro Super Cup and the Carabao Cup by beating Borussia M'Gladbach and Leeds Utd.City did lose the Charity Shield match against Chelsea in a close fought game which could have gone either way.Wolves would round out the trophy winners by beating Liverpool in the final of the FA Cup.A bit disappointing that the usual top six was the top six for this season.

Down went Norwich,West Brom and Leeds Utd,coming up from the Championship are Birmingham,Southampton and Blackburn.

Serie A

iBvqr4p.png?1

Juventus won the title but need to give a massive thanks to Fiorentina as they beat Inter Milan on the last day on the season as the Turin side gave Cristiano Ronaldo a grand farewell in his last season,Juventus would also win the Supercoppa by beating AC Milan in the final.Inter Mian may have fallen short in the league but did win the TIM Cup in which they beat Roma in the final.they would also find success in the Europa League by beating Valencia in the final.

It was ciao to Frosinone,Ascoli and Benevento who went down and barely troubled those above them.Serie B would see Brescia,Pescara and SPAL getting promoted.

Bundesliga

TgRyV2H.png?1

The boredom continues in Germany as Bayern Munich won the title again,in five seasons there has been with five different runner's up,this time it was the turn of Hoffenheim to come second to the Bavarian side.Bayern Munich actually did a domestic clean sweep,they beat Hamburg in the final of the DFB-Pokal  and Hoffenheim in the DFL-Supercup.Mainz would cling onto their Bundesliga spot by beating Augsburg 3-1 on aggregate in the Playoff.

Fortuna Dusseldorf and Freiburg were the unlucky teams to get relegated,both missing out on the playoff spot on the last day of the season to Mainz.Coming up from 2.Bundesliga are Union Berlin and St.Pauli.

Ligue 1 Conforama

o6gXaL5.png?1

To literally no ones surprise,PSG won the league title again,this was the only domestic trophy they would win as Lyon won the Trophee des Champions by beating the Parisian club.Marseille were the victor of the Coupe de France by beating Lyon in the final.It was a double success in Europe for the French teams,PSG beat Liverpool in the final of the Champions League while Nice beat Norwich in the Europa Conference League final.Montpellier kept their top flight status by beating Orleans 2-1 on aggregate.

Amiens and Sochaux were the teams to find themselves relegated this season.Ligue 2 saw one a non-surprising team and a surprising team get promoted.The non surprising team was Nantes who won the league by four points.The surprising team was Lyon-Duchère,they were expected to finish 16th and finished in 2nd.This promotion means there are two Lyon teams in top flight next season!

Edited by B.W.G

qhTzGFu.png?1

National 3 - Hauts de France - Pre-Season - 2024/25

General - Vision - Finances - Finances

No one left the club to join other clubs.We released seven players who weren't good enough in the long run,I was gutted Ilia and Barbier leaving but they were never going to get the game time they deserved.Eleven youth players were released,they were never going to make it at a Regional 1 level,let alone at National 3 level,that unfortunately is the harsh reality of the footballing world!

Pre-Season Fixtures

3MktAme.png?1

A nice simple pre-season to keep match fitness up as well as morale as this could be a very tough season for us.We did beat two other National 3 sides but like us they were just promoted to this level.

The Team

jbtHlPG.png?1

jynBFCb.png?2

Key Players

8EBmcfB.png?1

JiTGsSV.png?1

mCw0l19.png?1

srIGY9k.png?1

dwjWHCt.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Chaos is roving through the system and able to undo,at any point,the best laid plans.

I got promoted last season from Regional 1-Paris-Île-de-France so I started looking at teams in National 3-Paris-Île-de-France,I felt confident that we could survive in that division as there were some weaker teams so I got my hopes up.Then came the rest date and there went my plans,we weren't drawn into National 3-Paris-Île-de-France but instead we drawn into National 3-Hauts de France,immediately my plans went out of the window,this regional division is a lot tougher than Paris-Île-de-France.That is worrying so we could be in for a long fight and some of the top teams have players who are easily tier 3 level and are playing at tier 5!This regional division is just north of the one I was expecting so there was always going to be a possibility of this happening but it is annoying.

All I want for this season is survival,although it is quite a weird division as there are two "3" teams (Lille and Valenciennes) and they can't get promoted from this level so a scenario can be finishing 3rd and winning promotion!I'm going to give it my best shot,if we survive then we will be stronger next season as it gives a chance for the youngsters to develop.Cup expectations are about what I expected although I have no idea of what sort of teams are in Coupe-Hauts-de-France as it is a new competition for me.As for the finances,well let's not talk about that as they are pretty bad and there is no chance of upgrades happening any time soon!

Let the intermediate level of this challenge commence!

Edited by B.W.G

First Senior International Call up!

K3TTzIL.png?1

Honestly I am a bit surprised by this,he had the potential to be a fringe player for France but has been called up by Guadelope,I personally had my money on Helio Antunes getting called up first as he is from Luxembourg and currently playing for their u21's!

August 2024

Fixtures

RoXArEk.png?1

League Table

FCBXgjZ.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

It's been a good start for us but we didn't have the hardest of starts in the first place.Beauvaris was our hardest game and they battered us but we battered US Chantilly who are one of the weaker teams so I think we should be able to get around the mid-table spot.Playing at a higher level has already started to help the players develop further so this is a really good thing for us as it means we should have stronger finish to the season then we have a start.

Two games in September,we play Olympique Saint-Quentin in the league and AS Steenvoorde in the Coupe-Hauts-de-France,we should be winning both of these games,OSQ are one of the teams to struggle in the league like ourselves while AS Steenvoorde are a Regional 2 side and we are much stronger.My aim is win both games.

First full international cap!

N4Fa1cV.png?1

Malpon may have got the first call up but Antunes got the first cap,he came on as a sub in Luxembourg's 2=1 defeat against Northern Ireland.

September 2024

Fixtures

43NO4HF.png?1

League Table

9ouqiEe.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Of course I would end up drawing against a team who hadn't picked up a single point this season,okay we had three players missing due to internationals but it still isn't good enough.We had a great cup win against AS Steenvoorde,the highlight was Thimon getting his first goal for the club as we moved onto the next round.

Three games in October,one in the league,one in the Coupe de France and one in the Coupe-Hauts-de-France.In the league we are facing Lille 3,that could be a rough game for us as they have the second strongest team in the league but have started poorly but have the talent to turn that around.The only other confirmed match is in the Coupe-Hauts-de-France and we will be facing Regional 3 side Amiens RC,we should have enough quality to see them off but we still have to be careful.The Coupe de France will put us either against Conflans FC or AFM Romilly,both teams are in the Regional leagues so I will b putting put a strong team to make sure we get through.

October 2024

Fixtures

nuragcB.png?1

League Table

uZFxQHh.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We lost our only league game but we pushed Lille 3 all they way but fell just short,it leaves us in in eighth place but we do have a game in hand so that could be really helpful for us.As for the cups,we won them both to progress although I was disappointed in took extra time to beat Amiens RC in the Coupe-Hauts-de-France.

November is the begging of the busy period for us,we will be playing seven times,five in the league,one in the Coupe de France and one in the Coupe-Hauts-de-France.If we are still out of the relegation zone then that will be great so it is a case of wait and see.In the Coupe de France we are facing National 3 side Noisy-le-Sec,they are a team I should of been facing in the league but I ended up being moved to a different regional league.The Coupe-Hauts-de-France sees us face US Nogent,they are a Regional 1 side so we are favourites to win an I will be going all out to do so as this is a really good chance of a trophy for us.

November 2024

Fixtures

tXWEJWB.png?1

League Table

gIaCWQS.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We picked up eight points from fifteen which has kept us in eighth place which is great for us as we are ten points ahead of the relegation zone but there is a lot of games still to be played.In the Coupe de France we made it to the sixth round where we bowed out against Ligue 2 side Amiens,I did field a weakened side in this as I decided to prioritise on the league as survival is more important for me this season as we don't has a strong enough team to rotate easily.For the Coupe-Hauts-de-France we had a simple win against US Nogent as we beat them 4-0 and kept our second clean sheet of the season!

Four games and all of these are in the league,we couldn't have asked for a harder month as we play both Wasquehal Football and AC Amiens so I will be needing to pick up points against Valenciennes 3 and Croix if we are to stay out of the relegation fight.

Youth Intake Preview

uM7p4Ye.png?1

Another "golden generation" for us to look forward to and this one looks very attack heavy which is a bit worrying as I already have quite a few attacking options already.I'm also going to go out on a limb and say point two and point three in the plus section are about the same person.

December 2024

Fixtures

2YjcRZx.png?1

League Table

VJssFbB.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We picked up four points from twelve as we dropped to ninth place,it might sound bad when I say it like that but we are fourteen points ahead of the relegation zone which is brilliant.I was expecting to pick up points against Valenciennes 3 and Croix,we got a win but lost to Croix and got a great draw against AC Amiens,we gave it a good go against Wasquehal Football but we fell just short against the runaway leaders.

Four games in January,three in the league and one in the Coupe-Hauts-de-France.If we can keep our form up then we shouldn't have a problem surviving and I think this is a good month to pick up some more points.In the Coupe-Jauts-de-France,we're in the last sixteen where we will be facing Regional 1 side US Gravelines,I'm going all in with this competition as it is a good chance of silverware so there will be a strong team being put out.

January 2025

Fixtures

JJmBq5E.png?1

League Table

Pk01nyI.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

End the season now as it won get any better than this,we won all four matches and kept three clean sheets!The three wins in the league moved us back to eighth place but it is really close in the middle of the table,we are now twenty points ahead of the relegation zone so with eleven games to go it is very nearly job done.In the Coupe-Hauts-de-France we easily beat US Gravelines to progress onto the quarter-finals which is great.

Three games in February and we kick it off with a game in the Coupe-Hauts-de-France,we will be facing Regional 1 side Olympique Marcquois,this was the second easiest draw we could of possibly got so I will be putting a strong team out to give us the best chance as possible to qualify for the semi-finals.In the league we are facing Olympique Saint-Quentin and US Royenne,I would like to get at least two points to help keep us away from the relegation fight,the more points we gain,the faster we stay out of a relegation battle,the happier I will be.

February 2025

Fixtures

ozmAZND.png?1

League Table

E8vnX1T.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We started off with a win in the Coupe-Hauts-de-France against Olympique Marcquois as we moved onto the semi-finals which is great as it will be our first semi-final under my management.As for the league,all I can say is that I am disappointed as we bottled both games,the games went the same way as we dominated,failed to convert chances and end up losing 1-0.This has seen us drop back down to ninth but we do have a seventeen point lead with nine games to go so we should be safe.

Five games in March,four are in the league while the other is our semi-final match in the Coupe-Hauts-de-France.All I want in the league is to pick up some points and go back to scoring,we do have some very tough games as we play Lille 3 and US Vimy but we do also have weaker teams to face as well and it is important we don't go into a slump and ruin our hard work.In the Coupe-Hauts-de-France we will be facing Croix,this will be one legged battle in a winner take all between two mid-table sides.I will be putting a strong team out as I want that final spot but it will be a close contest as both teams are fairly even.

Youth Intake 2025

The Intake

Js1cWG4.png?1

Assistant Manager's Pick

iBrKyQq.png?1

hROk5oA.png?1

Hot Prospects

CJTQaQJ.png?1

RpQod7e.png?1

CPeuMfs.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We've got an absolute star in Gabriel Roux,he is by far the best player we have ever had come through and he is already ready for first team football.I will have to tweak my starting XI in the attack but it is quite easy to do.We then have Trabalik and Sabani who will be added to my how did you get here list,that list is getting quite big now,Trabalik will be going into the first team as fifth choice MC while Sabani is regarded as 3rd choice DR but again I will be looking at changing things up at the back due to the versatility of some other players.Ahmed is the weakest and needs the most work but he does have quite a high potential,he is one I will probably look to loaning out in the future as first team action could help in his development.

This is the start of where thinks start to separate and I don't think we will be getting anymore "golden generations" until we can upgrade our facilities but that may have to wait till our chairman leaves as he refuses to do anything to help the club.As every season goes on,the intake may look weaker but the worse player in this is intake is better than the best player in the first and the second intake.

Edited by B.W.G

Three French Traitors

Dc01yfV.png?1

I'm fine with Patsuria and Antunes as they were born in those countries.Morais,Malpron and Thimon were all born in Paris and now could potentially represent other countries,this is going to make the nationalities on the squad overview even more weirder!

1 minute ago, rodesire said:

Mega jealous of your intakes!  Having dropped tens of millions in improvements now and my best ever would barely make your top3 :lol: of the year

I think it could also be down to the hidden youth ratings of the countries as France is right near the top.

It also helps that my junior coaching and youth recruitment is as good as some of the teams in Ligue 2,in the Paris region there is only PSG with a better Junior Coaching than ourselves and only PSG,Paris FC and Red Star with better Youth Recruitment in the area so we are doing well in that area.Unfortunately for us the gap between the top of our youth and bottom of youth is massive due to the inability to get upgrades for the facilities so things may come to a halt for us around the National/Ligue 2 level unless we can upgrade them.

March 2025

Fixtures

Iin6pzP.png?1

League Table

a1CiAGH.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

First thing to note,the Coupe-Hauts-de-France match against Croix has been moved to April due to international call ups.For the league we won three out four as we moved back up into eighth place which is great as we now have guaranteed survival so we will be in tier five for another season.No complaints about the defeat against Saint-Amand FC as they were a much better team but we did have six players missing so it shows how shallow our strength in depth actually is.The one thing out of this month that has interested me,US Vimy are tycoon owned,if I was for some reason to get sacked then I would look for that job with them as a tycoon backed club could help massively with a youth save in regards to upgrading facilities.

Four games in April,three league matches and the re-arranged fixture against Croix in the Coupe-Hauts-de-France.In the league we are facing Arras,Valenciennes 3 and AC Amiens,as we have nothing to play for in the league,I want us to finish strongly as keeping morale up could help in the Coupe-Hauts-de-France match against Croix.With knowing that we can't finish below eleventh place then this has been a very successful season.

Edited by B.W.G

April 2025

Fixtures

3ART3nG.png?1

League Table

R0RHYih.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We picked up seven points from nine in the league as we moved up to seventh place which is brillaint.I did find it funny that out of the teams we face,it was Valenciennes 3 where we dropped points as we struggled to find the net,we also became the second team to beat AC Amiens this season,the amount of draws they have had has really come back to bite them on the ass as they lost the title.We had played brilliantly in the 3-0 win over Croix in the Coupe-Hauts-de-France to reach the final,

Three games in May and we kick it off with the biggest match possible which is the final of the Coupe-Hauts-de-France,we will be facing the league winners Wasquenhal Football,I really want to play spoiler and ruin their potential double.In the league we are facing Wasquenhal Football and Croix,these games don't really matter but I would like to climb the table to make us look better than 7th!

May 2025

Fixtures

brpYJip.png?1

League Table

NNUrmxZ.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

What a way to the end of the season as we won every game in May,beat the top dogs twice and waked out of the season with a trophy.Wasquehal were really disappointing in both games as I expected a better showing off them considering they won the title but it's silverware so I am not complaining as I may not get a chance to defend the trophy in case they move me back to the Paris-Île-de-France region.

End of season update to follow then onto season 7.

O5wnsa5.png?1

National 3 - Hauts de France -End of Season - 2024/25

General - Visions - Facilities - Finances

Season Review

Transfers - Released - Youth Players

Two players left the club permanently,no loss really as they were demanding first team football despite they would be nothing more than emergency backup.I loaned out Djissikadie as he has the potential to be a backup player but he wasn't getting the game time to develop,it seems to have worked slightly so it was worth it.Seven players were released,two of these would retire including Yann Joly who was part of the first intake.Eleven youngsters failed to make the grade at the club but four would remain in football.

Schedule 1 - Schedule 2

Competitions

National 3 - Hauts de France - 5th Place

VTPXhuT.png?2

It was a brilliant first season as we ended it in fifth place,we did start rather inconsistently as we spent most of the season around the seventh to ninth spots but seven wins in the last nine games helped propel us the table as we finished in the top half.We actually equalled the goal scoring record for the division,the development this season has been really helpful to us and hopefully it will help us kick on next season.

Coupe de France - 6th Round

7iN7jDl.png?1

Nowhere near as good as last season as we crashed out in the sixth round.We beat Conflans FC and Noisy-le-Sec to reach this round.I did field a weakened side as I wanted to prioritise the league this season,we then lost quite heavily to the much stronger Ligue 2 side which shows our lack of strength in depth.

Coupe-Hauts-de-France - Winners

VmKzzkY.png?1

Well I'll be damned,our first season in this competition and we go and win it.We went through six rounds to reach the final in which there was only two games we struggled with.As for the final itself,we were up against the league champions,the quick start by us set the tone for the game and we would control the match and run out 3-0 winners to clinch the trophy.

Players,Stats and Awards

Overall Best XI

Stats - Awards - Best XI

The Team

5wIJfro.png?1

Goderdzi Patsuria - YP4G

Nuno Morais - YP3C

Alvin Thimon - YP5C

Wendy Malpon - YP4A

Marcus Bizasene - YP5F

Manager's Thoughts

I'm really happy with how the season went as we were predicted to fight against relegation but we finished the season in fifth place and with some silverware that isn't a league title for the first time.Playing at a higher level has helped the players develop to a higher level and they looked quite strong in the final part of the season.The players have developed really well during the season and I think with the additional season they will develop further and we can bring in some of the year six intake to give us a better strength in depth which means we could possibly push towards the top.With how the club is set up,we could easily get to the National (tier 3) but we then hit a wall for the time being until we can upgrade the facilities as there is a big gap in the intakes now between the best and the worse.

For next season,I don't have a clue where we will be playing but I want to start pushing towards the top,it also depends on who is coming down from National 2 and how strong they are on whether we can actually push for the title.If we are staying in this division then we can immediately rule out Lille 3 being a problem for promotion as they cannot get promoted but we will still need to get results against them.There won't be any upgrades as the chairman doesn't seem interested in the club as he doesn't like investing into it,it says he loves the club but he will be the problem in the future if he doesn't invest.Roll on next season.

Career

4TrYB1N.png

Overall Player Stats

u8tleXq.png

"Big 5" Round Up

Premier League

7iS4hSD.png?1

The Premier League has now become the number one league in Europe.

Manchester City made it a hat-trick of titles as they won it by nine points,they had won the Charity Shield by beating Wolves at the start of the season.The Mancunian side would find absolute misery against London sides in the cups,they lost to Arsenal in the final of the Carabao Cup and they lost to Tottenham in the FA Cup final.I am pretty confident in saying the Premier League is now a "Big 7" as Bournemouth always in these seven spots.Wolves found success in the Europa Conference League where they beat Fiorentina in the final.

Down went Southampton,Fulham and Blackburn,coming up from the Championship are Watford,Norwich and Sunderland.Nice to see Sunderland back in the Premier League.

LaLiga Santander

iiHvMWJ.png?1

Real Madrid went onto win the title for the first time since 2022.Everything else was won by Barcelona,they beat Atletico Madrid in the final of the Copa del Rey,beat Real Sociedad in the Suercopa before making it a treble as they beat PSG in the Champions League final,this was Barcelona's first Champions League title since 2015.I have been disappointed that Valencia are the only team to break the top three but it has only been six season so there is still a lot of time.

Malaga,SD Huesca and  CD Leganes lost their top flight status.Real Zaragoza,Celta and Alaves will be the teams taking their place next season.

Serie A TIM

C3QtUVW.png?1

It's back to the boredom of Juventus constantly winning as they won the title by eight points,they also win the Supercoppa by beating Inter Milan but they would lose to AC Milan in the TIM Cup final.Again no real surprise at who are the big teams and it is a "big 7" like England.

Sassuolo,Brescia and Pescara failed to stay up this season while Benevento,Spezia and Livorno are the teams promoted for next season.

Bundesliga

8RK2NFH.png?1

Bayern Munich made it thirteen straight titles,sounds good but it also shows how bad the rest of the division,I wish someone will step up to challenge them properly.The Bavarian side did a clean sweep as they beat Hoffenheim in the DFL-Supercup and beat Hertha Berlin in the final of the DFB-Pokal.RB Leipzig qualified for the Champions League by beating Manchester Utd in the Europa League final thanks to Timo Werner's injury time winner.

We say our goodbyes to Union Berlin (playoff),St.Pauli and Nurnberg.2.Bundesliga sees Augsburg,Greuther Furth and Fortuna Dusseldorf getting promoted.

Also to note for 2.Bundesliga for next season,1860 Munich are in it!

Ligue 1 Conforama

N5Qf8OB.png?1

Boooooooooo,boooooooo,boooooooooo!!!!I dislike PSG,I dislike they won the league again,I pride myself in being the anti-PSG!They are another team who completed a domestic clean sweep as they beat Marseille in the Trophee des Champions and beat Monaco in the final of the Coupe de France.I would love a sugar daddy to invest in a team in here just to try and shake things up in the league.Nantes kept their spot in top flight when they beat Amiens in the playoff.

Going down were Toulouse and Lyon-Duchere.Coming up from Ligue 2 are Dijon and Stade Reims.

go4SkLt.png?1

National 3 - Paris-Île-de-France - Pre-Season - 2025/26

General - Vision - Facilities - Finances

Fellah becomes the second player out on loan (I extended Djisskadie's loan from last season),he has the potential to be a good versatile back up player for us but a lack of games could hinder him so hopefully this loan works out for us.Six players were released as they were no longer good enough for the main squad.For the youth section,five players left as they failed to make the cut as they were either below the standard we need or they were not impressing in development or training.

Pre-Season

pcvjK2u.png?1

It was an easy pre-season for us as we every game quite comfortably and that includes the 1-0 win where we failed to convert our chances.I kept things simple to keep moral and fitness at a good level before we kick the season off as the pressure is on us to do well this season,hopefully we can carry on this form into the new season.

The Team

dM6DIG0.png?1

O99qENc.png?1

Key Players

0sxBt0Z.png?1

3spWKb0.png?1

fmfGrzy.png?1

KDtAfpO.png?1

o2UDjHY.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We are gathered here today to remember my reign has Coupe-Hauts-de-France Champions which will definitely end at one year.

I can't say I'm too surprised but we have been moved back to the Paris-Île-de-France region which means I am facing different teams this season and will be in the Coupe-Paris-Île-de-France this season.I've been told by the moron chairman that I have to be in the top three this season,this will be tough but we are predicted to come in third so it could be pretty close going.There are sixteen teams in the league this season,one of those is PSG 3 so they can't be promoted,PSG 3 won the title last season so second place got promoted.That is a possibility for this season as well so who knows what will happen,the board want us to get to the semi-final of the Coupe-Paris-Île-de-France and the 8th round of the Coupe de France,both are easily doable but it will depend on the draw we get on whether we succeed with them.

Finances still suck and we are still in debt,we've now been in debt for over a year and this chairman barely does anything to help the club out,I can't wait for him to leave so I get a chairman in who gives a damn.I have already may plans for the far future (probably starting in about 7-8 years at earliest) so I am in this for the long haul as I want to create my own footballing group with the club to make it go global.Hopefully we can have a successful season and at least get top three,second would be great in PSG 3 win the league again.Time to get the show on the road!

Edited by B.W.G

August 2025

Fixtures

Ha0Lbwu.png?1

League Table

DQa0imT.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

It's been a good start as we picked up seven points from nine which has left us in fourth place at the end of the month.We could have won all three matches but moments of stupidity in defence cost us the win against CO Les Ulis,that 90th minute goal was us taking the lead and we the defence decided to switch off and concede in the 94th minute.

Just the two games in September as we play one league match and one match in the Coupe-Paris-Île-de-France.We play Aubervilliers in the league,it's going to be tough as we are missing eight players due to international reasons.Those eight players will be back for the Coupe-Paris-Île-de-France match against US Chanteloup,they are a regional 2 side but I will be playing my strongest team to help form bonds as that will help us play better in the long run.

September 2025

Fixtures

5ixLWZ3.png?1

League Table

6q8JBcJ.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We did well in the league game as we came out of it with a point despite the fact we were missing eight players due to international call ups,it was annoying but it's still early days so we can catch up.We played a full strength team in the Coupe-Paris-Île-de-France and we ran out 6-0 winners as we moved onto the next round.Going well but I know we can do better.

Four games in October,two in the league,one in the Coupe de France and one in the Coupe-Paris-Île-de-France.If we can keep going in the league then that will be brilliant as I want to keep pushing the teams around the top.In the Coupe-Paris-Île-de-France we are facing Noisy-le-Sec,they are a similar team to us and around the same positions so it will be a very close game but I need to progress to keep the board off my back.In the Coupe de France we will be facing either Plancoet Arguenon FC or US Pont-Sainte-Maxence,we should be winning either of the potential games but it will be a strong team to ensure progress.

October 2025

Fixtures

knSKLVi.png?1

League Table

nHieN0C.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

The perfect month as we on all five games which saw us move up to third place and progress in both cups.We're actually only one point off the top so that is easy to overturn if we can keep this sort of form up.Nothing else to really say other than I hope my players can stop picking up needless bookings as I've has six players suspended so far!

We have seven games in November,five in the league,one in the Coupe de France and one in the Coupe-Paris-Île-de-France.I hope we can carry on our league form and to at least stay in the top three as that will keep the board happy.In the Coupe de France we are facing Red Star,that is a very tough game,they are a third tier team who also reside in Paris so I want to beat them for local bragging rights.In the Coupe-Paris-Île-de-France we are facing CS Meaux Academy,we are in the same league and we already have a win over them so I know we can win.All I want is for us to carry on our form from the last couple of months!

November 2025

Fixtures

YOELU4Q.png?1

League Table

bn0LLCs.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

What a month that was as we won every game which saw us move to top of the table and progressed in the cups.It is still very close in the league but it was a relief that Boulonge-Billancourt finally dropped points as they have been pretty amazing this season.Win of the month was easily the 6-2 victory over Red Star in the Coupe de France,it was a pretty even game but they would have a man sent off and we would take full advantage of the situation.

Five games in December,four in the league and one in the Coupe de France.We kick the match off against Viry-Chatillon in the Coupe de France,they are third in their National 3 so it should be an exciting game,it is also a good opportunity to get further in the cup as we avoided the big teams.I hope we can carry on our form from the four leagues during December but we have a Paris double header as we will be facing Paris 2 and PSG 3 during the month,if we can stay top then that will be brilliant.We will also get our latest youth intake preview,wonder what it will give us for this season.

Youth Intake Preview

IuFzfiS.png?1

A thirteen point preview,we have another striker to keep an eye on (two points),another golden generation,a healthy number of full backs and a lot of wingers who won't be that good.I would love some central defenders and another goalkeeper!