Official Off-Topic Thread

Purefun

• Replies 28.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aupa Atleti is the first thing i have to say about Vicente Calderon atmosphere its one of the greatest you will ever assist too i Know Dady he played here in portugal for Belenenses but that things happens in a lot of countries and stadiums its sad yes but that has nothing to do with the majority of the fans of the grande Atleti

Saluts to all and have fun playing the game cause its a great one

its aesome, i've already seen it 7 times, same as the same for mamma mia only less times

Are you serious? I don't believe you mate.

3rd floor office :(

ive thought of that before lol

Rent a Spiderman suit and web your way out.

Aupa Atleti is the first thing i have to say about Vicente Calderon atmosphere its one of the greatest you will ever assist too i Know Dady he played here in portugal for Belenenses but that things happens in a lot of countries and stadiums its sad yes but that has nothing to do with the majority of the fans of the grande Atleti

Saluts to all and have fun playing the game cause its a great one

What? Do not understand one bit your saying.

Sorry mate o posted in the wrong threat lol but ok i answer the questions

Today i am at work lol at night i will play some fm and get visitors

Saturday i will play fm than work on a project and visit someone

Sunday i play fm lol yes i am addicted lol go to the stadium see my portuguise team Vitoria Guimaraes and workaholic i will work ion the project

Sorry for the miss understanding mate i wish you all the best weekend ever have fun with Friends and your fam ;)

So what will everybody been doing this weekend?

I have nothing planned (yet).

Tonight out with the missus.

Tomorrow off to the Villa - United game (MON UNITED :mad:), then back to see the missus again, depending what time I get back.

Sunday, god knows, probably just sit sround all day watching football on Sky, with the missus of course.. :thup:

its aesome, i've already seen it 7 times, same as the same for mamma mia only less times

:(

Sensitive? Perhaps Not

Page 15 of the Metro: The tragic story of a boy who died after spraying himself with too much Lynx deodorant. 'A Coroner's Court heard that use of the spray in a confined space led to Daniel suffering a cardiac arrhythmia,' reports the freebie.

Page 22 of the Metro: An advert for Lynx deodorant.

A quote for the day

This is hilarious :D

Non-Football Story Of The Day

'A blind physiotherapist mistakenly put his finger inside a patient's vagina instead of her rectum when attempting a medical procedure. Charles Danby was attempting to perform an internal coccyx manipulation for the first time. But during the procedure, carried out at Boston Pilgrim Hospital in March 2007, he failed to find her rectum. The Health Professions Council has now imposed conditions on his right to practise' - ThisIsLincolnshire.com. We've all been there.

Apparently it is going to be Almunia for the City game tomorrow.

I dont think it be should be Kolo Toure in the long run, because he is just as much a whiney so and so as Gallas. The way he behaves on a football pitch at times is utterly deplorable.

LOL thats what i was thinking did any of you auctually play fm lol

Yeah i got through half a season of Oxford and half a season of Chelsea

Very late shift i see. You guys must be walking zombies. )

Almost lol except being off work means i can sleep until 3/4 or even 7pm lol.

It's blatantly going to be RVP, he's known to be outspoken. Fair play to RVP, Gallas is truly an awful captain.

That is true, yeah i would have said RVP too, i find it very funny!

So what will everybody been doing this weekend?

I have nothing planned (yet).

Back to work for me :( unfortunately.

judge me i don't care

Film : High School Musical 3 Singalong Edition (i love that film)

Time : 12.15pm (Early For Us) (3 Of Us Going)

Lol! I was made to sit through that with my Girlfriend and her younger sister, it was TERRIBLE!

New theme, I like :cool:

It is pretty cool, confused me at first though lol.

William Gallas has been stripped of the Arsenal captaincy and left out of tomorrows game at Manchester City.

All I can say is good! more trouble for Arsenal, No Walcott and now no Gallas ahha!

Arsenal are a shambles atm :mad:

:D

Apparently it is going to be Almunia for the City game tomorrow.

I dont think it be should be Kolo Toure in the long run, because he is just as much a whiney so and so as Gallas. The way he behaves on a football pitch at times is utterly deplorable.

Nah Toure would not make a good captain they need someone who can stay calm in a big moment and not cry on Birminghams half of the pitch lol, give it to Fabregas.

haha i know, ive been out all day had to catch up otherwise would have been harder tonight :p See I wouldn't have been able to do that if it wasn't for you guys, they would've all been seperate haha!

Also I think we should be able to skin the forum the way we want it lol.

Lol okay fine! was just a suggestion! I like it anyways. Some people may not though. But then I guess that is tough.

I'll tell you what this forum does need, an auto spelling checker, so it auto changes your small i's into capital's without your having to press shift all the time. I probably haven't explained that very well, I mean like Word does.

Archived