Official Off-Topic Thread

Purefun

• Replies 28.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice you win? I used to play for a pub team 2 years ago, but we kept losing so i gave up lol.

team overall lost 8-6 but i play in 2 games (4s and Pairs) and we won both (me finishing the Pairs with a double 10 with my father)

was dropped for the singles as rotation as the captain likes everyone to get 2 games, otherwise we would have drawn 7-7 as i would have won, although thats just pub darts, wednesdays are completely different

Too true! but I would go back to it if i could

same also, although i would just ignore the bullys and actually study (i was a bit small in secondary school although a nice growth spurt seemed to have helped now)

now primary school was a different matter, only ever missed half a day :***)

Unlucky there BB what happens on Wednesday then?

Wednesdays is Super League Darts. i play in the Middlesex super league and the standard of darts there is immense (as its a league registered under the BDO) couple of weeks ago the team i play for played against a team involving Simon Whitlock (i expect that name won't be too fairly known amongst you) but he was the rupper up in teh BDO World Championship Final last year and is currently playing in the thing on ITV, it was amazing to see him playing in a little club in north london i must admit, but i'm no where near good enough to play super league yet only there to make up the numbers

It's just like old times, except with dexta here instead of mikiz/trundle.
Is that a bad thing :p

Hahaha now come on, I never actually said that. ;)

Mikiz doesn't use the forums now as he was berated in the old off topic for wishing some scousers death by aids iirc and was banned for 3 monthes :D)

I've seen him kicking about a couple of times. :confused:

See I think I have bad long term memory because I don't remember much of Lower school, except the quality Foam with a plastic coating kind of thing Footballs anyone else have them? didn't really describe them very well thoguh lol.

the old fly-aways? the amount of curve you could put on one was amazing, like fifa world cup 2002 game like :***)

Wednesdays is Super League Darts. i play in the Middlesex super league and the standard of darts there is immense (as its a league registered under the BDO) couple of weeks ago the team i play for played against a team involving Simon Whitlock (i expect that name won't be too fairly known amongst you) but he was the rupper up in teh BDO World Championship Final last year and is currently playing in the thing on ITV, it was amazing to see him playing in a little club in north london i must admit, but i'm no where near good enough to play super league yet only there to make up the numbers

Ah thats awesome! I know of Whitlock only when it shows the fixtures on screen or betting site, not seen him play though!

Hahaha now come on, I never actually said that. ;)

Haha ill let you off, I guess you just miss your boyfriends :p

the old fly-aways? the amount of curve you could put on one was amazing, like fifa world cup 2002 game like :***)

Erm are you on about the Airfloats or the other ones lol, there are 3 good types of footballs, Foam, Airfloats and the Foam with plastic coating ones lol.

I hated them...............at my primary school they'd let us use a size 3 leather ball once we got into year 5. :cool:

Lol leather balls aren't as fun! if your playing a team game they are, but if your playing cuppies or knockouts then you want a fun ball! haha those words "cuppies and knockouts" bring back some good memories!

Lol leather balls aren't as fun! if your playing a team game they are, but if your playing cuppies or knockouts then you want a fun ball! haha those words "cuppies and knockouts" bring back some good memories!

Maybe thats why I nearly got to the highest level. ;)

oh maybe, on SSN he said this player was 6 years younger. okay Adebayor, Sagna, Eboue or RVP i wouldn't have expected it to be Sagna as hes just got there. Ade or Eboue my moneys on. Gallas is an idiot! im so glad we got rid of him!

Also does anyone else think Mark Hughes is the most boring person ever?!

Lol fair enough. I've been doing it for about 4 years now, don't go out half as much now but I put that down to having a girlfriend lol, but still love to!

;)

It was always meant to be a capital P but it was never approved. Offcourse now is has. :)

You know what if you guys think its better with a small "p" i'll change it back. Only the regulars can vote! Reason is that i know them well. And don't ask me who the regulars are, they should know it.

Lower case "p" tbh, why change?

which players is 6 years younger than Gallas in the Arsenal side?

Edit - Sagna, Eboue or RVP

you heard this story hes complaining about a team mate insulting him and the team lol was one of those players as he said 6 years younger than him.

It's blatantly going to be RVP, he's known to be outspoken. Fair play to RVP, Gallas is truly an awful captain.

Archived