Official Off-Topic Thread

Purefun

• Replies 28.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Then make your own, if your not a tactics man read wwfan's and millies TTF 09 document it will help you understand more.

Move on from the FM topic anyway :thup:

Sorry HoPeY.

Btw, do you no anything about my old account. Am I aloud to keep this one? Or do I have to go back to my old one?

what do you think of this series hopey i think its good but there are even more twists and turns than the last series and if you miss one episode you dont undersatnd what is happening lol

BBC I-Player :thup:

It's just you.

Indeed it is just him.

---

Btw guys, for future use spoiler tags if you wish to discuss events occuring in any TV/Film series etc. :)

What proof do you have that it is coming to an end exactly?

well with most of these arsenal fans( even the none glory hunters) calling for his head and the fact that he hasnt won a trophy in 3 years and this year again looks to be another trophy less season. And as arsenal are one of the " big four" this simply isnt good enough. Arsenal are a good team with good players and they play good football its the fact that teams have learnt how to play against them and the players only want to play in big games ie they win man utd but get beat by stoke

why not

because he is still a world class manager and IF he was to leave arsenal i'm sure clubs would be waiting for hire him (Real Madrid to name an example)..

football is unpredictable, for arsenal to lose to stoke after beating man utd was just another day in football, also the Delap factor

because he is still a world class manager and IF he was to leave arsenal i'm sure clubs would be waiting for hire him (Real Madrid to name an example)..

football is unpredictable, for arsenal to lose to stoke after beating man utd was just another day in football, also the Delap factor

yes but a team of arsenals quality should not be getting beat by the likes of stoke. and to blame the delap factors is stupid it is the first thing you learn when your a defender is how to defend set pieces properly

well most arsenal fans are calling for his head. he has lost the respect of the dressing room with players arguing with each other and he is stuck in his ways in which he only wants to bring in youth this is not working and the arsenal board will soon tire of this

Give it two years and then start complaining after they've won the title.

you say that now but i remember arsenal fans saying exactly the same two years ago arsenal are on a downward sloap and i could see aston villa replacing you in the top four this season

Guest roberto922

Just wait, he's not called the Scientist for no reason, he's been doubted before and then gone on to win titles. The simp,le fact is that in 2 years time the squad will have matured and they'll be a force again, unfortunately.

Guest roberto922
you say that now but i remember arsenal fans saying exactly the same two years ago arsenal are on a downward sloap and i could see aston villa replacing you in the top four this season

I don't support Arsenal... Didn't they come this close to winning the title last year? On your point of someone replacing them in the top 4, I honestly think Villa will fall off the pace and as for Everton, well it really doesn't need explaining, we have the team to get past them but we just can't get it right at the moment. Arsenal will finish 4th, the sky 4 will continue to reign and the premiership will continue to rot.

Just wait, he's not called the Scientist for no reason, he's been doubted before and then gone on to win titles. The simp,le fact is that in 2 years time the squad will have matured and they'll be a force again, unfortunately.

but it wont be the team will produce good youngsters then a big team like real madrid or inter will steal them and then you will have to start again. I like arsenal simply for the fact that they play entertaining football but unfortunatly arsenal are turning into a feeder club for bigger teams

reyes hadn't performed as well as Wenger had hoped and rightly sold him, he then performed terrible at Madrid and was then sold to Atletico Madrid where again he didn't do well and was loaned to Benfica, not a resounding success was he now

yes but the point was that wenger wanted to keep him and that he had no control of what happened.

anyway league one is the best league in england(until leeds get promoted from it :p) and leeds to win it MOT

Wenger didn't want to sell him, but of course he had control over what happened. He is the manager, and he has the final say tbf.

unfortunately that is not the way in football anymore money has ruined the game players are unloyal and if you dont sell them they will go to the paper etc and complain until you sell them also look at what spurs were like ramos didnt want to sell berbatov and wanted to keep him but the chairman accepted the bid

Archived