Infiltrating Germany, Hans off my Croatians!

Makoto Nakamura

SD Croatia Berlin.svg

The club was founded in 1972 as the ethnically Croatian side NK Croatia Berlin and was renamed NK Hajduk Berlin in 1985. The association continued to grow through the late 1980s, merging with SC Bratsvo 1971 Berlin to become SC Bratsvo-Hajduk Berlin in 1987. The following year a number of smaller clubs (NK Livno, NK Velebit, NK Dinamo) came into the fold until finally a 14 January 1989 merger with SV Croatia 1987 Berlin spawned the present-day club.

SD Croatia Berlin became the first Croatian club in Germany to reach third tier competition when promoted to the Regionalliga Nordost after their 1998 Oberliga Nordost, Staffel Nord (IV) championship. SD Croatia Berlin spent only a single season at that level before suffering through a series of reverses. They slipped to the Verbandsliga Berlin (V) in 2001, through the Landesliga Berlin (VI) in 2003, to the Bezirksliga Berlin (VII). In 2005 it rose back to the Landesliga, in the seventh level since 2008, and fell down to the Bezirksliga by 2010. Three successive promotions after three years in the Bezirksliga put them back in the Berlin-Liga (VI).

SD Croatia Berlin competed in the Croatian World Club Championship in 2007.

01b473f6aef9f89a2172165e1aa47b07.jpg

298d5bb2edcb88f4a3c95eed9f9cd674.png

b8bbc1b204ae8a5c44ad935ca01b0383.png

c0194e9d034b27d880b3fdcfd545916d.png

6925530e1218878a8de149a28159e681.png

So this is what we're going to do, I am Croat/ German Hans Nakamura (keeping Nakamura so I can tell if I ever get a son to come through) and we are starting in the 6th tier of German football in the Berlin-Liga and we are going to build up, hopefully to the top of Germany using Croatian academy players, I've loaded Croatia as well so hopefully I can get feeder clubs to send players too and maybe affiliates to get players from.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Olivierlandman said:

Makoto u are a great inspiriation for new saves (and youth challenges). I wonder how u play so quick ? Do u play your games or instant result ?

Really impressed and love all your topics.

Thanks Olivier! I do use instant result, also in most of my recent saves I've been using auto continue as well.

15 minutes ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

Thanks Olivier! I do use instant result, also in most of my recent saves I've been using auto continue as well. 

Superb , i'm going to start my first youth academy save till FM20 arrives.

I played with Brondby and did a nordic only save , now i want something else.
I can't decide , maybe i should start with a welsh promoted team(after 1 season on holiday)  ? Did u ever played in wales ?

Or in a second division (dont't want to start lower than that because of the lack of time) like in Croatia , Holland ? What would u recommend ?

4 minutes ago, Olivierlandman said:

Superb , i'm going to start my first youth academy save till FM20 arrives.

I played with Brondby and did a nordic only save , now i want something else.
I can't decide , maybe i should start with a welsh promoted team(after 1 season on holiday)  ? Did u ever played in wales ?

Or in a second division (dont't want to start lower than that because of the lack of time) like in Croatia , Holland ? What would u recommend ?

If you want a promoted side then make sure you add all players in Wales to your database and once you've toppled TNS then the league will be a breeze but then maybe boring because of how much better you need to be to make progress in Europe.

Holland is always a good shout with their weird playoff system.

4 hours ago, Rikulec said:

I'm only away for a few hours and you've started a new thread, failed miserably, and restarted it. Lovely. :D

Also, I had no idea such a club existed, great find and a great idea for a save!

I'm going a bit slow now ;)

There's a few of these worldwide, there's also a couple of clubs in Germany that bring through only Turkish regens. It could be a future save idea for someone to do :D 

4 hours ago, amazarashi said:

dude your careers are always a wild ride :D GL! 

Thanks mate!

2018/19 End of Season Review

b9003c2ab55116b257c061c3c6592be3.png

7f5006191593d9e7091fc14652afaacf.png

Season complete with 100 goals scored! :D 

2a45e8d44033b292b8e8c04c8e309aac.png

For some reason we don't have the usual end of season news items and I'm not sure why, we also don't have a best XI bit either, which is a shame.

Joel Samaké

Rade Andric - Dario Vukman - Nikica Leskur - Jure Zaja

Ivica Vukadin

Dino Pavlic - Vjekoslav Zelic

Martin Stubican                                Darko Jelic

David Leskur

Season |    League   | Pred. | Pos. |              Cups              |   Notes  |
-------|-------------|-------|------|--------------------------------|----------|
2018/19| Berlin-Liga |  1st  |  1st | Berliner Landespokal 2nd Round | Promoted |

Archived