I am currently managing Harrogate Town in FM19 in the Vanarama National League. I have tried multiple tactics which includes my own 'Wings Of The Pheonix' tactic which had great results with Barcelona and even with Harrogate in Pre-Season but as soon as the season started, the team stopped scoring goals and the match went like there was no goal in the first half and then in the second half my team scores a goal and then either the opponents score a goal or my team doesn't score any more goal and it is never certain if my team will win the match or not.

Now I know that it can happen in 2 to 3 matches but it has happened in each and every of the 16 games played so far irrespective of the opponent be it the  worst team (York) or the best (Crewe).

After this happened for a couple of matches, I decided to use a downloaded tactic by Total Football Fan (TFF) which was the 'TFF Conqueror' and  still got the same results. I don't know if it some bug or is it my team. 

I must tell you that my team dominates every game as it takes 17 shots on avg. Per match and most of them being on target with my own tactic and even with the downloaded tactic however the strikers just don't seem to be hitting the shots towards goal or something.

Any Hints or help will be appreciated. Thanks.

• HUNT3R locked this topic

Archived