Worst FMH Yet!!!

This has happened to me on every new version of fmh, you naturally pick it up and think you will just do exactly what you done on the last version and the tactics never work quite so well and always need a bit tweaked.

I agree i always slightly tweak your amazing tactic (all credit to you ;)) and atm im top of the Blue Square Prem with stevenage and iv had a 6-0 win in the league but i have to say i completely disagree with the title as i feel this is the best FMH yet.

- love the 2D pitch it keeps me iinterested throughout the season

- like the board giving you loads more wage when buying a 'vital player'

- love the fact that Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea are all struggling slightly (between 3rd-9th) because they didnt sign anyone and the fact their managers are gonna get sacked

- like the fact Man City spent loads and bought good players (veloso, rafinha, vagner love ect) and are top (even though im a united supporter :D)

i would like to extend my thanks to SI for a great handheld Football manager game thank will take up most of my time from now til next year ;)

((shame about the PC version tho especially as it wasnt your fault) luckily i had no problems :D)

Yep, it's a game in itself watching the actions of Man City in both FMH and FM PC.

I like the way you now get more information when looking at other results on after match day. You see injuries and red cards rather than just goal scorers. The commentary colour issues have also been sorted. The transfer market seems more lively but I've only seen the start of the season.

By commentary colour issues do you mean some team colours being unreadable in game? This was something that seemed to effect a few users on here from last year's game so we were really keen to get it sorted for this, so if it is now solved that is great to hear. Hopefully as you all play you'll discover a fair number of other subtle changes and improvements (we swept up a lot of minor issues from previous releases, which in my very biased opinion makes this the most polished and fun version of FMH yet ;))

Note to self - add club colours into editing for next year, that way if there's a club we miss with hard to read colours people can change them if they're concerned about it.

dont forget to add what you told me about in your email Marc, if you can remember???

• SI Staff
dont forget to add what you told me about in your email Marc, if you can remember???

I still remember - unfortunately I haven't been able to implement it yet sorry (something strange going on in the forum control panel).

• SI Staff
marc can you find out why sometimes the 2d pitch freezes as it becomes frustarting sometimes as i sometimes have to turn the psp off :(. thanks

We've had a couple of reports of this - but not enough info to ascertain whats happening.

Can you try a few things to see if it unlocks it:

* Pause/Unpause the match

* Flick around screens

That sort of thing.

At the moment I'm afraid its not something we know enough about to ascertain anything reliable about, sorry (until we know more I don't want to guess about it and possibly mislead anyone).

Well after seeing Marc's posts and how eager Ridley is, I think I know who it may be ;)

He could be bluffing

Marc, It's happened again, the Darlington keeper, Kazmiercziak (sp) has just took a goal kick given it away and stood there while Boyd had an empty goal at his mercy and still fired over :mad:

To be fair, did you see Gardener for Bolton today. Though if its a recurrence, then I'm unsure/

I still remember - unfortunately I haven't been able to implement it yet sorry (something strange going on in the forum control panel).

im talking about the editor not the surprises, but dont forget the surprise as well Marc!

Archived