Ideas for FMH10

contracts for managers so you can negotiate wit the board, ask for more money etc makes it more realistic

This won't make much difference though, will it? I'm not sayin it's a bad idea, it would be good to make the game more realistic :)

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think it would be good if fmh 2009 allows us to edit loan moves . wouldn't that be better? and also increase the max players in a team to like, 40? haha

and also , if possible , it would be good if we can place small sized pictures of players at their profile.

On a practical note, I wish that your tactical preferences could be stored somehow. In other words, if I want to change my formation, it would be WONDERFUL if my choices of team instructions and player instructions and penalty takers and set-piece takers and so on were automatically carried to the new formation.

It actually puts me off trying a new system, knowing I have to change all that stuff again.

to have russain leagues.

To have brazilan leagues.

to have more wonderkids/unknown youngters

to have a report on your games. (what you can do better, what is good, recommend tactics for diffent teams, ect..)

more coulorful skins.

more "Attributes" (height)

More "Technical" (Long shots, free kick, acrobatics)

All good ideas but we don't really have the memory available to us to keep these nice historical touches - personally, I'd rather 'spend' any free memory on adding in extra players.

I agree, it would be nice to see that but if we are able to compromise things like that or the ability for more players avilable when running multiple leagues, I know what I'm opting for!

• 3 weeks later...

latest things to pop into my head:

- to be able to appeal when work permits arent granted, done IRL quite often

- when a player does get a work permit they used to have to play 75% of games to get a renewal dont know if this is still the case but its something little to add seen it done on cm00/01

- Foreign teams to loan your players and not just teams from you own country as it soea happen eg Derbyshire to Olympiakos

- a surprise transfer every now and again what i mean is a bit like Gravesen signing for Madrid nobody seen that coming, instead of just the good players signing for the good teams etc

- Bans for incidents the ref didnt see eg off the ball it hapens all the time now, just thought a negative addition may be good

i dont know if this is the best place to post this but o well:

The wage structure needs sorting out on next years game. On my scarborugh game im in the championship and my wage budget is only 2800k!! So i keep losing all my best players. surely a championship side should have more wage budget than that. for example in the same division:

southampton 9750k

norwich 15000k!!!!

qpr 11000k

watford 8250k

All are massive compared to my budget. Also board are tight sods and wont give me anymore budget.

think this could tie in with stadiums being increase as the bigger the attendance the bigger the budget you can have as lets face it theyve all got bigger stadiums than Scarborough IRL so that may have something to do it

i hate it. i had to sell my best player as his contract was up and wouldnt sign a new one. Did get 9.25m for him so its not so bad.

The weird thing is he rejected £2800 a week off me but signed for aston villa at £700 a week!!!!

ive noticed that happens a lot, you offer them a big wage and then they go and sign for a club for less money, itll most prob have something to do with reputation of the club but i have seen them go to a smaller club imo and sign for less money then what i was offering

More detailed reports from Coach,Physio and Scout. From coach, maybe u could add who is good in free-kicks, long shots and headers, same to scouts(talent in the future?) and physio(how injury prone)

scouts tell you if a player is good at free kicks etc and physio does tell you if a player is injury prone coach also tells you if a player is good in the air so you need to supply him with crosses

Archived