Ideas for FMH10

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This idea maybe quite major but ive been thinking of this for quite a few versions.

I would like to see more focus on scouting like setting up acadmies across the world or past players of your club who have retired set up academies and you sign players from them etc I feel this will add an extra dimension in finding players at younger ages and also fit in well with the scouting knowledge part of the game. You could see a world map and see where you have academies and be able to expand on knowledge for your club

may take a while to make but would be one good addition in my opinion :D

how about an offer to resign option? this could be for when the fans are on your back you could go to the board and then they could accept or refuse this giving you backing

a first refusal option

A option to buy when loaning players

Players buying their contracts, webster ruling, doesnt have to be all the time just once or twice

Would it be possible to have parent/feeder clubs in or would it take up too much space?

this has been mentioned for the past few years but nothing as of yet, id like to see it in though thats one of the details on the PC version i liked

- Loan players for season rather than 3 months

Also does anyone find when they go to bid for a player there bid gets rejected when another side get there's accepted.. In some cases i am bidding 2M more to get my bids accepted.

- Loan players for season rather than 3 months

Also does anyone find when they go to bid for a player there bid gets rejected when another side get there's accepted.. In some cases i am bidding 2M more to get my bids accepted.

you can loan players for a season.

also if you bid the next bid up from the other clubs you get accepted usually.

hi. i think some ideas for this thread. anyway. i want to exp. pack. include leagues. for example. i have psp. is updated not cracked. its legal. like same way my game are legal too. i cant use illegal contents. i want to little league exp. pack for turkish super league. i want to control my favourite team. if umd cant take extra league, my memory card can.

sorry for my bad eng. i hope everyone understand me.

see you later.

i dont know whether this is possible or not but on the editor when you enter a clubs name it comes with a drop down box with possible suggestions. For example if you enter wol it comes up with all the team begining with wol.

Another idea for the editor is it shows what position that they play in.

I think it would be a nice idea to have a screen where you can see all of your achievements to date. Such as details of how many times you have won a league title, Domestic Cup, European Club cups and International Cups. Also details of when you won the trophys, which club you won them at and what dates.

At the moment the only thing you get is the screen when you go into your name which only displays how many games you have won, lost, drawn and just the number of titles and cups you have won and no details. I think it would make it cool to see your achievements in more detail as we have spent so long trying to win things!

I think it would be a nice idea to have a screen where you can see all of your achievements to date. Such as details of how many times you have won a league title, Domestic Cup, European Club cups and International Cups. Also details of when you won the trophys, which club you won them at and what dates.

At the moment the only thing you get is the screen when you go into your name which only displays how many games you have won, lost, drawn and just the number of titles and cups you have won and no details. I think it would make it cool to see your achievements in more detail as we have spent so long trying to win things!

At the moment you can only look at the cup history so it would be better to have it on the manager screen with league history.

I hate that on the pc version,it adds to much time to the match day for me.

Don't tell me choosing one option takes too long!

If my team struggling in the first half, I would give them a sticking and they can improve their performance.

If you have to say something different to each player it does because if a couple of players are playing amazing and everyone else is having a bad game you cant say your dissapointed with the teams performance or then the players playing well will get unhappy,so you'll have to individual talks so it would add alot of time.

I've got a few ideas.

1.signing piority when away on hols.

explanation: Sometimes i make signings then go on hols mode. during that time I usually get what i call the 'oversign syndrome' where prior to the hols I signed too many players to fit into my squad so the 'oversigned' transfers got cancelled.

my idea is that players like me will be able to set piority on the kind of players they would like to sign while on hols so that when u return, u wun find urself any newly signed unwanted players.

Piorities could be sorted by the customizations avaliable under "Player Search". Eg: age,nationality,attributes.value etc.

2.a possible feature or unlockable where 'star' ratings will be avaliable on every player page as well as the player search lists.Previously the star ratings were only avaliable under the scouting page. I would nickname the feature"talent spotter".

3. I think someone brought this up before. Startup options. Previously, a player could only select by country, now why not allow the player to select by division as well? As for the number of divisions? let's start with 8.

Why 8? Because at the moment if players selected England as their main league,that would be 5 divisions+ 3 extra divisions in 3 leagues= 8 divisions. Lets face it, the majority of players(including yours truly) would select England as our main league.

Best regards

Ivan in Singapore:)

I've got a few ideas.

1.signing piority when away on hols.

explanation: Sometimes i make signings then go on hols mode. during that time I usually get what i call the 'oversign syndrome' where prior to the hols I signed too many players to fit into my squad so the 'oversigned' transfers got cancelled.

my idea is that players like me will be able to set piority on the kind of players they would like to sign while on hols so that when u return, u wun find urself any newly signed unwanted players.

Piorities could be sorted by the customizations avaliable under "Player Search". Eg: age,nationality,attributes.value etc.

2.a possible feature or unlockable where 'star' ratings will be avaliable on every player page as well as the player search lists.Previously the star ratings were only avaliable under the scouting page. I would nickname the feature"talent spotter".

3. I think someone brought this up before. Startup options. Previously, a player could only select by country, now why not allow the player to select by division as well? As for the number of divisions? let's start with 8.

Why 8? Because at the moment if players selected England as their main league,that would be 5 divisions+ 3 extra divisions in 3 leagues= 8 divisions. Lets face it, the majority of players(including yours truly) would select England as our main league.

Best regards

Ivan in Singapore:)

1.If you mean that you bid on a player then go on holiday either wait until the transfers complete or demote a few players.

Or if your assistant buys players while your on holiday you can pick befoe you start holidays do not buy any players or only buy players of shortlist.

2.The reason stars arent on the players search is to add realism to the game because you have to scout a players before you no if he's good or not.

3.Thats a good idea because you could have top 2 english and spanish leagues aswel as a few others.

:D

I think the editing should be expanded (expanding on what I've said previously). Maybe not as much should be editable as the PC but like history of players, maybe stats etc.

EDIT Also, all the players don't appear in the editor... Not sure why, but that's another thing to add :)

Transfer bids needs to be looked at as at the minute if you bid for a player and another team does with exactly the same bid, both will be accepted but every time it will be the other team who gets the player as they bid 1st, ive even increased my bid slightly and they still won and this has even happened when i was the bigger team out of the 2 and also ive even offered better money but still get rejected

doesnt work for me, i offered 1 player 20k more and he rejected me plus i bid 18 million for him it was rejected 2 weeks later the other team bid 10 million and it gets accepted???? so i rebid and ending up getting a bid accepted for 12.75 million

Yeah, same with me. If two teams go for a player, the team that bid first always gets him. Even if I offer an extra £2k a week with a signing on fee of about £15k, he'll reject it and choose the other team (even with a minimum-ish wage for a footballer)!

but its always them that gets their bid accepted, you bid when nobody is interested in them than all of a sudden another team has beaten you to the punch and have outbid you as well i mean how do they know how much youve bid be better if you could make undisclosed offers or if the news said rumored to be in the region of £x rather than the amount it will stop other clubs from outbidding you and/or knowing what youve bid for them

I think the addition of a spare training schedule would be of great use to everybody. So, with General, Attacking, Technical, Defending and Fitness you can have another blank training schedule to customise how you wish.

Another idea is the ability to rename the schedules :)

• 2 weeks later...

i think we need to have squad position, what i mean is you give each player a criteria:

Not needed, decent player, hot prospects, squad player, first team player, indispensable member.

These could be negotiated into the contracts and then it might stop 16 year olds from being unhappy about not being a first team regular

It would be great the Team talk and player talk before, during and after the match.

No, it wouldn't. It's great for a bit, but after a while, say a week of game time, you get completely bored and you set it so your assistant manager does them. It is the worst feature in the PC FM, and if FMH made this(and made it so I have to do them myself) I wouldn't but the game.

Awful feature, imo.

No, it wouldn't. It's great for a bit, but after a while, say a week of game time, you get completely bored and you set it so your assistant manager does them. It is the worst feature in the PC FM, and if FMH made this(and made it so I have to do them myself) I wouldn't but the game.

Awful feature, imo.

It didnt even last a week for me, it was after a few matches i chose the assistant to do team talks and press conference :D

All of these ideas are great - but for me the only thing that is making me miss the PC version is the career mode. I know we can have four nations leagues running and that is all well and good but the severe lack of players just makes it seem shallow and not a long term career option. I know this is down to the PSP and its capabilities but I put this ahead of adding any other feature that has been put in here. I would even go as far as saying you can take the 2D, training and the media interaction parts out of FMH09 and use that extra processing power to get a much larger player database working over several countries.

I am just about resisting the lure of the full PC game as the PSP is much more fun but I don't see that it will give me the full career experience that the PC could despite its over complicatedness

Archived