The Official Waiting For The Mac Patch Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:) No probs. Ordering my new mac next week so will be playing along with you guys at home now finally :thup:

welcome aboard, and enjoy the absence of viruses and malware. i'm happy to see you guys taking your Mac users more seriously (even though there's not very many of us, we can be loud).

• SI Staff
welcome aboard, and enjoy the absence of viruses and malware. i'm happy to see you guys taking your Mac users more seriously (even though there's not very many of us, we can be loud).

Been a mac user for years mate so i'm already well onboard, my old PowerPC eMac has needed upgrading for a while now though :D

• SI Staff
i have applied 9.2 patch

still low quality graphics

i have the new mac book

wath ´s the problem?

Which OSX are you using? 10.4 won't be able to handle any graphics other than low, 10.5.5 and above should have all the options available now

• SI Staff
i have bought my macbook today.

it ´s the new aluminium one.

I have OSX 10.5.6

in prefrences i have the option to choose "high" but then the 3d game displays in low resolution

Can you post a screenshot of the match engine in high graphical settings mode so I can take a look please? :)

Can you post a screenshot of the match engine in high graphical settings mode so I can take a look please? :)

I'm going to try to put you an screenshot but i'm new with mac and i 'm not really sure how to do it.

but there is a clue that's something wrong: when i toogle between high/medium/low there is not change at all in the 3d display

I'm going to try to put you an screenshot but i'm new with mac and i 'm not really sure how to do it.

but there is a clue that's something wrong: when i toogle between high/medium/low there is not change at all in the 3d display

can you explain me how to do it.I have the screenshot but I dont know how to copy it in the thread

thank you

There is no difference between low, medium or high 3-D graphics on my MacBookPro and OSX Leopard 10.5.6.

same here.

also, the resolution (on my computer anyway) is the same as it was before the patch. worrying about it won't keep me awake at night though.

• SI Staff

If anyone experiencing the issue with the different graphics settings can whack some screenshots up illustrating the issue it would be very helpful, you can always email them to me if easier as well on the address in my profile and i'll take a look (bear in mind i'm off now for christmas so whilst i'll try and get them looked at asap please bear with me)

Thanks guys :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have uploaded the new patch to my macbook. Every-time i tried to start the game it said application quit unexpectedly.

I deleted the patch but still had the same problem .Then i decided do uninstall the game and then reinstall but i still get the same problem.

What can i do to get my FM back to normal?

• 1 month later...

Archived