Tycoon takeover

Carlf788

I decided to have a crack at playing as my team Newcastle United as I haven't yet on FM19 and have to have at least one save a year with them. I knew a takeover sounded possible but I wasn't expecting this! A Man City style takeover, dunno how I feel about it as it feels like it might be too easy and that anything i win means I just bought it! What's people's thoughts on big takeovers

IMG_2625.JPG

IMG_2626.JPG

How do you do that? He wants champions league this season despite us having basically Newcastles squad in real life and no transfer budget. All that money went in the bank balance.

i asked for more wages so now I have 18m to spend in January but champions league is mental, we will struggle for top half so i expect to be sacked soon. Crazy takeover 

How? 

But yeah a Qatari chairman who has pumped 180m into the balance and 2 English directors are the new board. It says he will stop at nothing to make us the best in England and Europe.

No real transfer funds yet but it's only September, maybe in January he will give some. CL is minimum expectation and we are 18th after 7 games and it says they expect us to move into the top half 

4 hours ago, Carlf788 said:

How? 

But yeah a Qatari chairman who has pumped 180m into the balance and 2 English directors are the new board. It says he will stop at nothing to make us the best in England and Europe.

No real transfer funds yet but it's only September, maybe in January he will give some. CL is minimum expectation and we are 18th after 7 games and it says they expect us to move into the top half 

You can share the save file on to steam and people can download it.

Edited by citylad20

Ok I will have a go tonight. Is a really interesting save long as I don't get sacked first season. High expectations but no money to back it up in terms of transfers unless it's coming in January 

4 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

Not necessarily 'too easy' when expectations have shifted to insane!

True! 

I sold Ritchie, Diame, Joselu, manquilo and a few other bits of dead wood and got in about 20m so I had 40m to spend in the summer window and got in nitcham from Celtic for 17m and almiron from Atalanta for 8m as well as a few young players so I had 0 left then we got the takeover.

i had Chelsea away, Man City at home, Arsenal away, Man U home in the first 4 games and got 4 points and then drew at Fulham before losing v Burnley and Bournemouth so I have 5pts from 7 games and in the relegation zone and this lunatic expects champions league qualification with no transfer budget as it stands and only the January window to work in:idiot:

Edited by Carlf788

12 minutes ago, Geordieboy52 said:

There's a whole thread about them if you have a look.

I saw thread with save that ppl simulate and auto save every half a year to get it etc but all of them was WITH edited database :)

Edited by LukasZ_VCF

Yeah non edited ones seem rare 

I have been blessed, or not depending if I get sacked 

standby for updates and I will try and save it to steam for those who want a go too

Edited by Carlf788

9th in mid January and hanging onto my job by a thread with Man U away next. Never known anything like it!

they gave me 70m to spend in January so I have dolberg now at least and a quality left back from werder Bremen. Hopefully getting top half keeps my job and then can have the summer window to build 

Yeah if someone posts a quick step by step on how to do it I'm happy to share it, but I have no idea how to otherwise. Shaqiri signed for 18m in January. Got sacked then reloaded it, sacked when I was 9th in January in the first season with a team expected to come 14th in the prediction. I'm not having that! 

Fair enough if I was 9th next season after spending a fortune but not in January of the first season, not even been given a chance he's not getting rid of me that easy

Will do this evening or tomorrow when I get chance like I said someone needs to explain how as I don't know 

i wouldnt bother anyhow constantly one game from the sack unless you have Newcastle in the top 4. He probably wants to win the league by the next season. It Totally ruined my Newcastle save 

Edited by Carlf788

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...