[FM19] Friendly competitions pack (23 updates)

New files [03.02.2019]

Copa del Rey Fernando y Reina Isabel - 4 teams from old Spanish Empire, semifinal, 3 place, final all on February.

- winner LaLiga

- 1 team from the best teams countries: Mexico, Honduras, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Panama, Salwador, Cuba, Dominikana, Philipines

- 2 teams from the best teams contries: Argentina, Uruguay, Venezuela, Bolivia, Equador, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Paraguay and again Mexico. This teams are hosts of matches.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6a4lo16ataark5k/Copa_del_Rey_Fernando_y_Reina_Isabel.fmf/file

Copa Iberica - winners of Spanish and Portugal cups, 1 match in end of December.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zfiyp7qflkuidjs/Copa_Iberica.fmf/file

Polish Supermecz - winner of Poland Ekstraklasa [host] vs runner up of Champions League, 1 match on August.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/rq86v8qr33j356u/Supermecz.fmf/file

And also please try my Royal League in another topic:

NEW UPADATES:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0f5348tv9wr98wd/Friendly_Cups.rar/file

Details:

International Championship Cup

Intercontinental Cup

Supercopa EuroAmericana

Afro-Asian Club Championship

Copa Interamericana

New Zealand Super Cup

Trans-Tasman Cup

Campeonato Rioplatense

CIS Clubs Cup (fixed schedule)

Spanish friendly cups:
Trofeo Bernabeu
Trofeu Gamper
Trofeo Antonio Puerta
Trofeo Ramon de Carranza
Trofeo Teresa Herrera

Emirates Cup (Arsenal you know :)
Anglo-Italian Cup (FA and TIM cup winners)
Anglo-Scottish Cup (champions)
Premier League Asia Trophy
Benelux Cup (Belgium&Netherlands champions)
Victory Shield (champions of North Ireland, Wales, Scotland and winners of Championship)

Please extract all files because some files have changes (e.g. Rioplatense).

Enjoy and report any issues.

I make some friendly competitions for FM 2019 mainly for my using, but I think so I made this why not get to another people.

Some of this competitions is friendly competitions, some now defunct but for my quite interesting and some just fictional but in my opinion make game more interesting.

International Championship Cup:
24 teams, 6 groups with 3 matches played by every team and later results define positions in summary table
Teams:

both finalist of Club World Cup (so with small chances but possible to play for teams from Africa or Oceania)
winners of UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, Copa Libertadores, AFC Champions League, CONCACAF Champions League
2 best teams from Bundesliga, Seria A, Premier League, La Liga, Ligue 1 each
also winner league of host country, some best reputation team from Asia, South America and the best teams with higher UEFA coeficient.

Spoiler

ICC1.jpg 

also Chivas and Gremio.

Please try, because it's lots of talking, better play.

Supercopa EuroAmericana:
winners of Copa Sudamericana vs Europa League

Intercontinental Cup:
winners of Copa Libertadores vs UEFA Champions League (please notice that if this cup is played in July 2018 there are Champions League 2018 and Copa Libertadores 2017 winners, so not that same like in Club World Cup)

Copa InterAmericana:
winners of Copa Libertadores vs CONCACAF Champions League

Afro-Asian Club Championship:
winners of CAF Champions League vs AFC Champions League

Campeonata Rioplatense:
winners of Argentinan Premier Division vs Uruguyan Premier Division (it's now defunct but was played in 1916-1947)

New Zealand Supercup:
Wellington Phoenix vs winner of New Zealand League (it's fictional but I think it's could make fun and emerge real Champions of New Zealand)

Trans-Tasman Cup:
every 2 years 2 matches between Australia vs New Zealand (it's now defunct but was played 1983-1995)

I have lot's of another ideas to make, so please try, get me your opinions and request. Also I need motivations to makes something news :)

Now, I don't make any real leagues, because I have hope that classen make all world leagues and cup (because he is master of this) so now I focus on friendly competitions.

Yes if I can do this.

But to requests please give me more information, what exactly you need. How much teams, dates, what teams etc. I try focus about some bigger competitions, but of course I could make also little cups, but maybe later.

Now I thinking about Cup Commonwealth of Independent States for clubs, later Royal League, maybe Adriatic League.

I want also something like Trofeo Bernabeu, Gamper Cup Trofeo Ramon Carranza,  etc. but this better will be do on Spanish Leagues file, so I waiting when classen end Europe, then I try do friendly cups for this countries.

In this week I hadn't lots of time and also have a problems with editor.

I made Commonwealth of Independent States Cup for clubs (U-21 team from Russia and Ukraine; bonus participation for club from Mongolia), it's playable, working but I have two problems.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/2r2x8e8z15d8fw1/CIS_Cup_Clubs.fmf/file

1. A problem with draw of cup round, because I want to set: winner of group A vs runner of group B; winner of group B vs runner of group A etc.

2. A problem with schedule, I set everything in editor but in game dates and hours of game is mixed.

Now i thinking about something else, because this CIS cup exhausted me, maybe somebody could fix this problems, or maybe later I teach how this should work.

• 2 weeks later...

Last two weeks I have lots of work in company and house, so I wasn't making new updates, but some messages from users make me more motivated.

Now I working on friendly cups in Spain, based on claassen file, Trofeo Bernabeu, Trofeu Gramper, Trofeo Antonio Puerta and some else. I have little problem with this but I think I will finish this on this week.

Later I thinking about German friendly cups (Audi Cup etc.) and later English (Emirates Cup, Anglo-Scottish Cup (I don't know now exactly what format, what team?) and also I think Anglo-Italian Cup also would be great.

I want to make this cups quite balanced to almost every clubs from highest league could play minimum one friendly cup.

I still have problem with CIS Cup, because now I holidayed game and matches was played in random stadiums...

Finally I made Spanish Friendly Cups: Trofeo Bernabeu, Trofeo Gamper, Trofeo Antonio Puerta, Trofeo Ramon de Carranza and Trofeo Teresa Herrera all based on claassen files, so it's full compatibile with claassen megapack but now cups is on Spanish tab and also compatibile with my files from above.

Let's try, especially if you want play Real, Barca, Sevilla, Cadiz or Deportivo. All cups have price money, history (Teresa Herrera started in 1946... so it was long work).

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/no6yfkwvjij5wdn/f2.fmf/file

• Kleyo changed the title to [FM19] Friendly competitions pack (13 updates)

Promiňte, ale nechci to. Mám spoustu dalších nápadů, podle mého názoru je zajímavější hrát, takže pravděpodobně takovou ligu neudělám.

Forgive me, but I do not want to. I have a lot of other ideas, in my opinion more interesting to play, so I probably will not make this league.

NEW UPADATES:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0f5348tv9wr98wd/Friendly_Cups.rar/file

Details:

International Championship Cup

Intercontinental Cup

Supercopa EuroAmericana

Afro-Asian Club Championship

Copa Interamericana

New Zealand Super Cup

Trans-Tasman Cup

Campeonato Rioplatense

CIS Clubs Cup (fixed schedule)

Spanish friendly cups:
Trofeo Bernabeu
Trofeu Gamper
Trofeo Antonio Puerta
Trofeo Ramon de Carranza
Trofeo Teresa Herrera

Emirates Cup (Arsenal you know :)
Anglo-Italian Cup (FA and TIM cup winners)
Anglo-Scottish Cup (champions)
Premier League Asia Trophy
Benelux Cup (Belgium&Netherlands champions)
Victory Shield (champions of North Ireland, Wales, Scotland and winners of Championship)

Please extract all files because some files have changes (e.g. Rioplatense).

Enjoy and report any issues.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I added the past winners to your Premier League Asia file, update it if you like: https://www.mediafire.com/file/urfagtac26m4ipn/Premier_League_Asia_Trophy.fmf/file

It should take place every 2 years though.

Also, I tested the Spanish friendly cups and the Emirates one and they show up on a winning club's trophy case, but this one doesn't.

Now i haven't inspiration to making new files, but when it will be back I will looking for Emirates problem.

Benelux isn't include Luxembourg because in my opinion team from this country are lower quality that Netherlands or Belgium so it could be boring to still winning. Maybe better will be to make cups for teams from countries like Lux, Liechtenstein, Andorra, San Marino etc.

New files [03.02.2019]

Copa del Rey Fernando y Reina Isabel - 4 teams from old Spanish Empire, semifinal, 3 place, final all on February.

- winner LaLiga

- 1 team from the best teams countries: Mexico, Honduras, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Panama, Salwador, Cuba, Dominikana, Philipines

- 2 teams from the best teams contries: Argentina, Uruguay, Venezuela, Bolivia, Equador, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Paraguay and again Mexico. This teams are hosts of matches.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6a4lo16ataark5k/Copa_del_Rey_Fernando_y_Reina_Isabel.fmf/file

Copa Iberica - winners of Spanish and Portugal cups, 1 match in end of December.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zfiyp7qflkuidjs/Copa_Iberica.fmf/file

Polish Supermecz - winner of Poland Ekstraklasa [host] vs runner up of Champions League, 1 match on August.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/rq86v8qr33j356u/Supermecz.fmf/file

I have a request to make. Can you make these fictional competitions below:

1. Oriental Cup: A national team competition to be held in either East Asia or Southeast Asia. it will be composed of all teams from East Asia and Southeast Asia plus Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bhutan, Nepal, Guam, Northern Marianas Islands and Kyrgyzstan. It will be held in 4 years and it is held 2 years before the AFC Solidarity Cup.

2. Dare to Dream Cup: A club competition composed of teams from Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, Philippines, Brunei, Malaysia, Indonesia, Timor-Leste, Papua New Guinea, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Thailand, Guam and Northern Marianas Islands. Each nation has one team while Japan, South Korea, Philippines and Malaysia will get 2 teams. It will be held in Fukuoka, Manila, Taipei, Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur.

3. Manila Invitationals: A national team competition composed of the Philippines, 2 teams from the South Asia, 3 teams from Southeast Asia and 4 teams from East Asia. It will be held in the Philippines.

4. International Solidarity Cup: A national team competition composed of the 24 selected worst teams based in the FIFA World Rankings. It will be held in a country in either East Asia or Southeast Asia and it will be held every year.

5. Fukuoka Friendship Cup: A club competition to be held in Fukuoka, composed of all J.League teams from Kyushu, a best amateur team in Kyushu and league champions from Guam, Northern Marianas Islands, Korea, Philippines and North Korea.

I hope that you will be able to make these fictional competitions. Thank you very much!:)

• 1 month later...
22 minutes ago, ratio1618 said:

Im starting to randomly getting "Cannot find default database" errors on FM19 launch. when combining with Riddlers mega pack. Wasnt having issues before but now i am

Okay after ****ing up my FM install several times i found the culprit. I changed my Custom FOC Champions league and it made the NZ Super Cup give the error.

Problem solved.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Wonderful add-on for FM !!!!! Thank you very much for share Kleyo , only a pity that if an American team wins the Copa InterAmericana this does not add up in the trophy room  , for the rest, really beautiful

Archived