[FM19] The Great San Marino Challenge

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got promoted to Serie A this season using this db https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1555799231

club

mostly thanks to lord eggy who I basically bankrupted the club to get

Lord Eggy

Bianchi is my youth prospect who has progressed the most, but I have high hopes for mularoni, if he eventually accepts my request to represent san marino.

bianchi

Mularoni

55 minutes ago, charkir said:

I just got promoted to Serie A this season using this db https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1555799231

club

mostly thanks to lord eggy who I basically bankrupted the club to get

Lord Eggy

Bianchi is my youth prospect who has progressed the most, but I have high hopes for mularoni, if he eventually accepts my request to represent san marino.

bianchi

Mularoni

What skin is that?

Short update for Season 4: We lost at Serie D playoff semi-finals, so another season of the Serie D football for us. I was not sure if we could avoid relegation if we had made it to Serie C, so I cannot say this is highly disappointing.

1 minute ago, shogoki said:

Short update for Season 4: We lost at Serie D playoff semi-finals, so another season of the Serie D football for us. I was not sure if we could avoid relegation if we had made it to Serie C, so I cannot say this is highly disappointing.

Even if you were to get relegated the money you would receive form the TV deal in Serie C would be a massive boost, i'm currently in March and TV revenue so far has been just over 500k.

So, I managed to win the league quite comfortably in the end, back into serie B again so I'm. Going to go back to taking Control of the matches to see if i can get promoted. 

I'm not able to sign most of the players from last time around so it's going to be a completely different team to the one that got me promoted from Serie B last time round. 

1483368950_sanmarinobadge.jpg.107e426e0aeddd203b3c1174c4b793c3.jpg

Season 4 Review 2021/22 Serie B

Competitions

Season Preview    Results 1    Results 2    League Table    

In what must be one of the biggest surprises in recent Italian football history, San Marino, billed as 1000/1 outsiders for the title, managed to seal promotion to Serie A via the play offs. It was a up and down season form wise, with unbeaten runs following 5 game runs of playing really poorly. But in the end, we just managed to do enough. Finishing the regular league season in 3rd place, meant we went into the play offs as the highest seeded team. In the semi finals we faced Pro Vercelli, who we beat 5-3 over the two legs. In the final we faced Chievo, who I thought may well end our dream. But a solid 1-0 away win in the 1st leg set us up nicely for the decider at home. With the score at 1-1 in the home game going into the 90th minute, we managed to grab 2 injury time goals to seal a 4-1 victory over the 2 legs.  The season preview couldn't have been more wrong, 1/5 favourites Juventus U23s were relegated. 

In the Italian Cup, we won our 2nd Rnd qualifier 4-0 against Entella, before losing on pens to Serie A side Lecce in the 3rd qualifying Rnd.

Playing Side

Squad    Transfers    Best Eleven

Another year where we relied a bit too heavily on loans for my liking, but they are better than anyone we have or can sign ATM, and with barely any wages to pay them, it makes sense to take advantage. Caprile, Marullo, Bortoluzzi and Rovaglia have been with us for the past 3 seasons so feel like genuine squad members, all 4 will be with us for our maiden Serie A season. With a £85k wage budget, and £6m transfer budget, we will be looking to strengthen the squad for our battle against the drop.

Youth Production

Youth Intake

Another GK with 5* potential, but hes Italian.  We could do with some other 5* PA in other positions in all honesty but again I wont complain. Quite a deceiving intake, doesn't look amazing based on the stars but I am delighted with the personalities and determination. Some of these lads could go onto to be decent players for the national side. I've been surprised at how much a lot of our youngsters are developing in the youth set up. I think the determined nature of our squad and staff are having a massive impact on this as our facilities are poor. 

Behind The Scenes

Facilities    Finances

This has been the most important year for the club in terms of this section. We bagged an impressive £2.4m for finishing 3rd in the league, which took us from just over £1m in the red, to £1.5m in the bank. I instantly went to the board and upgraded our Youth RecruitmentJunior CoachingYouth Facilities and our Data Facilities. The board refused a training ground update based on finances, I shall re try that in a few months.

Records

Club Records    National Team Records

Only one I can think of is Rovaglia is now the clubs all time top goalscorer with 66 league goals.

Aims For Next Season

We are more than likely facing a battle to stay up next season. Our wage budget of £85k a week wouldn't even pay for a week of some of the players we will be up against's wages, but that is part of the fun. I have already got 7 loan players agreed to return for the next season, with the aim to spend as little as possible on players this year, that way if we do go down, our finances will be superb and give us a good base for a promotion push. However, with the highly talented youngsters in the team, and the high levels of determination, im confident we can avoid the drop.

I'm seriously pondering taking over the national team at some point this season, although the talent pool is still small, and with no real stars yet, we do have quite a few talented youngsters who could potentially help the national team break into that top 150 mark.  Is anyone managing the national side yet? They've started this years nations league really well. Nations League 2020 compared to Nations League 2022

Edited by Lewis89

Nice work, the money from Serie A should set you up for the rest of the challenge, even yoyoing between the two leagues for a few years would be great, that way you aren't spending millions and millions to try and compete in Serie A, I think my plan if i do manage to get promoted is to buy some youngsters with the potential to be Serie A quality. The tactics I'm uskn at the minute give the opposition very little in terms of chances which I think will be good to build on. 

I'm only around 10 games into my season in Serie B, not scoring as many as I'd like from open play and drawing too many games, need to be more clinical in front of goal, my strikers seem to be missing 4/5 clear cut chances per game which is so frustrating when you have over 65% of the ball and have over 20 shots but then draw 1-1.

I didn’t want to risk the custom DB...So I holidayed and thankfully San Marino were in Seria C after the first season.

I won the league comfortably (8 points), setting records for most goals, wins and points, among others.
However, I didn’t use any players the club had, let alone any players from San Marino. Instead I utilised my loan signings (44!) who were my first XI and subs, unsurprisingly we used 39 players in the league, the highest.

(I had to send a few to my U20 team as my staff couldn’t cope with the training and for some reason, I couldn’t terminate the loans?)

Despite all this, average attendance was 11% with 648 persons.

Furthermore, although I was eliminated immediately from the Seria C Cup, I won the Seria C Super Cup.

My Under 18’s won the league and the Italian Super Cup, beating Lazio 4-1! while my U20’s also won the Italian U20 Division 3.

I managed to persuade the Board to upgrade our data facilities, Junior Coaching and Youth Recruitment a number of times resulting in;

·         Exceptional junior coaching

·         Well establish youth recruitment

However, I think I may regret this in the long run with the huge expenses…especially upgrading data facilities twice with the board refusing to allow me to hire any…

Frustratingly my biggest expense is staff wages, which doesn’t make sense as none are my players and there is no decent youth in the squad, apart from 2 who have come from this year’s youth intake.

Finally, just before my last game, we were taken over while being -£400,000. The new consortium removed this debt, increased our balance to £130,000, but took a bank loan of £130,000 as well.

Lesson learnt going ahead!

P.S big respect to the person also doing the youth challenge as well! I think if I tried that in Seria C, almost certain to be relegated.

P.S x2 San Marino won three games in their European International League, finishing second in the group after Armenia, and above Malta and Azerbaijan. However, same old in the Euro Qualifiers with three losses out of three, conceding 10 and scoring 0.

Edited by IOA
grammar!

Quick Update

Happy with our start to the season, only 5 games in, but we have taken 7 points from some tough Fixtures. Roma, Lazio, Milan and Inter in our first 5 games is harsh. A 0-0 draw with Milan, and our first big scalp, a 1-0 win over Roma leaves me excited for the season ahead. Not much Transfer Activity this summer as I struggled to recruit players better than what we have for anything other than silly wages and I hate paying big wages to players who don't warrant them. This has left the club Finances looking incredibly strong as we are only spending £45k a week of the wage budget, and are making almost £2m a month in profit. I have managed to get the board to upgrade the Training Facilities and will push for more upgrades over the season. We are currently under a takeover bid, im hoping this doesnt go the wrong way for me as they could want to bring their own manager in.

The main reason for this update is I have taken over the national team Appointment

The reason being is in the nations league, they were top with 2 games to go and threw it away, Results. I would have let the current manager see out the nations league but after this failure I thought its time to step in. Currently ranked 187th in the world, this is where the real challenge begins.

Is there any nationality criteria/eligibility we can take advantage of?

e.g ensuring an Italian player plays for San Marino (club) for a number of years, then becomes a citizen?

I doubt it, but thought I'd ask. When I was Bilbao, I would sign players U17/youth intake and they would count as Basque once 17...

1709406820_sanmarinobadge.jpg.b8dd30b012590172f64fb36e843eaaf1.jpg

Season 5 Review 2022/23 Serie A

Competitions

Results 1    Results 2    League Table    Competitions Review

What a long and frustrating season. We started well, 7 pts from 12, a win at home against Roma, a draw with Milan, then we slumped bad. 11 games without a win, 3 whole months. I do not remember a more frustrating season as not only were our results bad, but the performances were even worse. We should have been hammered on numerous occasions. I planned to spend in January but really couldn't find anyone, I didn't want to spend crazy wages as the club are making a fortune in profit as you'll see below. The squads got some brilliant players in already who just wasn't performing, so i dumbed down the tactic, started playing 451 away from home on the counter, and results improved. January through March we picked up 5 wins, losing only 4 and this meant we were up in 13th, the league was tight, with only Torino sitting bottom looking down. Anyone from 12th-19th was a lose or 2 away from the bottom 3 all season, April through May we won only one game, and literally only survived due to Bologna and Benevento being worse than ourselves. We stayed up by 2 points. 

Playing Side

Squad    Transfers    Best Eleven

We only signed a few players again this season as the returning 7 loanees were already agreed before the season turnaround. We done OK, we really struggled to adapt early on in the season but managed to keep or heads above water. None of the loanees can be signed on full transfers as the parent clubs dont want to sell, so depending on my budget next season, I am going to try and rely less on loanees, and make the team more of my own players. Sometimes we had 7 loan signings starting games and we need to get away from this set up. The plus was the clubs finances are looking amazing. 

Youth Production

Youth Intake

Not the best batch, but we have 2 decent prospects, Seminara and Gatti YP23a. With Gatti being a great player to come through at this stage, with a cm being one position the national team has very little quality in if any. Hes been called up and already played in a euro qualifier by the national team. 

As we have are now 5 seasons in, here are the best SMR prospects at the club:

Claudio Valentini YP19aST Product of our first youth batch has really done nothing to impress. Admittedly I could do with giving him more game time, but when played he has played rubbish, 1 goal in 24 games at club level, and 3 in 34 at international means he really needs to improve soon. 

Lorenzo Moretti YP20b: GK : Yet to make his professional debut but is progressing well and could be of use to the national side soon. 

Niccolo Giorgetti YP21a: CB : The pick of the bunch so far for me, made 8 first team appearances this season and didn't look out of place once. will gradually play more until hes ready to make the centre back spot his own.

Behind The Scenes

Facilities    Finances    

A fantastic year on this side, making £2m profit a month due to paying just  £51k a week out on wages. With this we finished one youth facilities upgrade and instantly started another, whilst the training ground ground is due to finish at the same time, in October this year.  EDIT: 30 seconds after posting this update I received this news Training and Youth Facilities Upgrades, so thought whilst the board are feeling productive I would chance my luck and ask for more. I got a Junior Coaching Budget increase and a Youth Recruitment Upgrade

Aims For Next Season

We need to loosen the purse strings next season and really push on. I am going to up my maximum wage to around the £10-15k mark and try to bring in some upgrades to the squad. We already have deals for Cameron DohertyNey Morales and Rony Preisner arranged, but we need more. Preisner doesn't join until January, but I can see him becoming a real star. 

133971747_sanmarinoflag.thumb.png.11b834d62a73a9b1d8487e5f044526be.png

National Team Update Euro 2024 Qualifiers.

Played 4, lost 3 and drew 1. Not the best of starts, 3 games being friendlies with teams around us, who I thought we could beat but we didn't. Then the Euro Qualifiers started and were given a tough draw, Spain(10), Russia(30), Austria(26) and Bulgaria(65). World Ranking in brackets. 

We have a couple of okay players, National Pool but this round of qualification is way too soon and strong for us, the next Nations League is what im looking forward to most. 

Edited by Lewis89

Good to see you survived lewis, amazing how you're only spending 51k a week on wages that's insane.

I found that the loan players i had in Serie B were wanted by their parent clubs' first teams this season so i've had to sign a lot of cheap/free players.

Only spent big on one player, a GK from novara for 1.2m potentially rising to 1.8m who has good potential to be my keeper for the next 5/6 years.

My best signing was a free transfer, 36 year old Hamdi Harboaui (sp), my scouts only rated him as a leading Serie C players due to him having ridiculously low pace stats but my system doesn't require him to have any pace at all, his job is to stand in the box and get on the end of crosses/ finish off any loose balls. and his stats for those situations are all 14, 15 and 16's so i decided to sign him and he has scored 19 goals in 18 games in Serie A, pretty good.

As for the league i'm scoring loads, and i mean loads but also conceding plenty, one highlight of the season was a 6-5 defeat away to Lazio which was a fun match to be involved in, took some pretty big scalps tough including a 2-1 win away at Inter.

Currently amazingly 6th in the league after 27 games but 8 points behind 5th, i may even end up qualifying for the Euro league at this rate.

Still no amazing youth prospects, just heading into March now so will get a new batch in the next couple of weeks.

One final thing, the board have just agreed to build a new stadium seems though we're selling out every game (4,800 season tickets), plans to be finalised at the end of the season with a capacity of 19,000 expected.

26 minutes ago, boroofbishop said:

Good to see you survived lewis, amazing how you're only spending 51k a week on wages that's insane.

I found that the loan players i had in Serie B were wanted by their parent clubs' first teams this season so i've had to sign a lot of cheap/free players.

Only spent big on one player, a GK from novara for 1.2m potentially rising to 1.8m who has good potential to be my keeper for the next 5/6 years.

My best signing was a free transfer, 36 year old Hamdi Harboaui (sp), my scouts only rated him as a leading Serie C players due to him having ridiculously low pace stats but my system doesn't require him to have any pace at all, his job is to stand in the box and get on the end of crosses/ finish off any loose balls. and his stats for those situations are all 14, 15 and 16's so i decided to sign him and he has scored 19 goals in 18 games in Serie A, pretty good.

As for the league i'm scoring loads, and i mean loads but also conceding plenty, one highlight of the season was a 6-5 defeat away to Lazio which was a fun match to be involved in, took some pretty big scalps tough including a 2-1 win away at Inter.

Currently amazingly 6th in the league after 27 games but 8 points behind 5th, i may even end up qualifying for the Euro league at this rate.

Still no amazing youth prospects, just heading into March now so will get a new batch in the next couple of weeks.

One final thing, the board have just agreed to build a new stadium seems though we're selling out every game (4,800 season tickets), plans to be finalised at the end of the season with a capacity of 19,000 expected.

Yeah it was a risky tactic, but it paid off in the end as we have £20m in the bank. Ive been given £155k a week and £16m transfer budget so will be spending a bit this summer. 

Sounds like your doing really well, any good youth prospects came through yet? would be great to see some screenshots

Edited by Lewis89

Just now, Lewis89 said:

Yeah it was a risky tactic, but it paid off in the end as we have £20m in the bank. Ive been given £155k a week and £16m transfer budget so will be spending a bit this summer. 

Nice one, i don't particularly want to finish so high, it means the board are going to expect this every year now and i don't want to have to overspend to be able to compete with the big teams, it didn't end well for teams like Portsmouth, Southampton etc. in England.

End of the season i finished 5th, once again wildly above expectation, good thing now is that the young potential players i signed last year are now at a good/decent level for Serie A so should be a good season ahead without having to completely rebuild like last year.

Key players last season.

Simone Minelli- AMR - 29 assists
Harbaoui - ST - 19 goals
Joel Kabongo - CB - 7.24 avg rating

once again this season i've bought cheap players and saved my budget of 11.8m for two significant signings

Welcome to San Marino Uros Betra a serbian goalkeeper (yes i know i said i got a keeper for the next 5 years) but this guy was to good to turn down, my scouts rated him as 100 - must buy and for only 2 mil i'd have been daft not to, 19 years old, rated as a good Serie A keeper already with potential through the roof, hoping i'll be able to sell him on for 40+ million in a few years.

my other significant signing (9m) is on a new young striker as 37 year old Harbaoui probably won't see the season out, i was fully expecting him to retire this year. This new striker signed is Ricardo Robiano from Newells is 20 years old and is 'well suited to serie A' again with potential through the roof, in a team that creates so many chances his value should sky rocket with the goals he'll (hopefully) score.

Due to blowing the budget on two signings though the squad is looking a little bare in places, a few loans will finish the window for me.

1 hour ago, boroofbishop said:

I will get round to putting up some screenshots at some point, what website do you guys use to upload them? Can you do it via steam? 

Yeah I use steam. Just press f12 in game. 

So, i'll start off with transfers starting from first season to current.

2018/19

DD67C007F6F835991F41A5F5CD0B6491C1A352EE
2019/20
9EFCEA114DD6D47A4D7884C17089156CAE79A389

2020/21

175144CFDB9E8B5D71F933D1B32E63CBAAF2A6E1

2021/22
FF60DB98099BEAE4DD9CA3A849D7F2F945F2BA0B
2022/23

83DE46FDA049F6761433F7200A33C6E50E2FD68A

League tables

18/19
ED0114E4C113DF9FDC192664A53FA3955DB972B2

19/20
115F6641F23B47B280D237FB5E92E54EC4632FB7

20/21
D8994AAFEE9D775EFB7C5FB9AB4716F31D337C2E

21/22

61559A8A87E6BDF67E70C47D20A51140934E375E

Hopefully that is enough to be added to the hall of fame, i will do a separate post with a couple of youth prospects on.

Edited by boroofbishop

So my main youth player to come through is this guy, has a three star potential so might make it to a half decent Serie A/B level depending on how he develops, currently got him out on loan.

CC15E68D074EB13D463DD3310EE4159F5F35EC80

F6357DF3A2EBD881A19F43B9D3A7C05A78556B30

Another good youth prospect that came through this year, could become a good Serie A player, already capped 6 times at the age of 17

3D523C63C35067CCF2A714DF3C9023410176B462

Another:
CA53EB4A39AA2008886D054E38D0F976D628D6F2

This guy might make it, maybe not, entirely depends on how he progresses
F6E26CCACB3CA0F7AB40A7664D0E94E46FCC40CF

519251681_sanmarinobadge.jpg.b95e9b9bf74db84140180fefa641b720.jpg

Season 6 Review Serie A 2023/24

Competitions

Season Preview    Results 1    Results 2    League Table    Competitions Review

Predicted to finish bottom of the pile for the second season running, we defied the odds to finish in a very respectable 8th, missing out on European football by just 4 points. It was an up and down season, with games like a 4-3 win at Inter proving we can mix it with the big boys. But losses like the 5-1 spanking away at Udinese meaning we never really threatened the top 7 until the season run in. In the end, 2 losses to Juventus and Inter in our final fixtures meant we had to settle for 8th. Still a massive improvement on last seasons 17th place.

Playing Side

Transfers    Squad

A very important season on this front, we brought in 15 players in total, as last seasons lack of spending meant we had a fair bit of money floating around. A few signings were for the youth team with an eye for the future. We have also sealed permanent deals for Bortoluzzi, Marcucci and Amabile who have been with us on loan for 3/4 seasons and look real stars for the future. Bortoluzzi topped the Serie A scoring charts with 22 goals in 36 games this season. 

Youth Production 

Youth Intake

Easily our best intake of the save so far with Zafferani yp24aBalducci yp24d and Muccioli yp24b all looking like they could be really good players. Sadly, Zafferani is the only one who I can get into the national team ATM. Balducci and Muccioli both want to play for Italy.

Behind The Scenes

Finances    Facilities

Another good year on this front for the club. We started the season with youth and training upgrades ongoing and due to be finished in January as mentioned in my last post. Whilst these were ongoing, we managed to upgrade our Junior Coaching Budget and Youth Recruitment Network to Excellent and Established, a real jump from when we took over. Also, as soon as the training and youth upgrades were done in January, I went back in and asked for further upgrades, getting both Youth Facilities and Training Ground upgrades. No movement on a stadium upgrade as yet though, im hopeful this could be a positive, as when we do build a new stadium, maybe it will have a decent capacity. 

Aims For Next Season

To finish in the top 10 again would be decent enough. But with a bit more consistency, I know we can crack the top 7 and get European football.

1344568156_sanmarinoflag.thumb.png.0004e7a9931ad0bc43769e0d8465c8a7.png

National Team Update

Results 1    Results 2    Results 3

Its been a tough first 18 months in charge of the national side. 14 games, 1 win, 3 draws and 10 losses. I did not expect to do any better this early in though so its not too disheartening. One plus is we now have a few decent prospects who should see us past some of the much lesser sides, because of this I was delighted to see the Nations League Draw come up, then I saw our group.... Ireland!!!! They are ranked 54th, Azerbaijan 153rd and Moldova 150th, making us at 187th the worst side. Still, ill be looking to beat the lesser 2, and see how we fair against Ireland. We did win our last game, a friendly against Lichtenstein, with a dominant performance that didn't match the 2-1 scoreline. 

Edited by Lewis89

ok so no iv played a few matches iv finally figured out how this fm works and im kicking ass now when say this I don't mean smashing teams but its realistic scores of which the last 7 matches im unbeaten and not conceded a single goal

image.thumb.png.31f1336d5047af092c1a712e27e53acc.png

Due to this turn around in in form im now sitting in 4th place

image.thumb.png.26268968ee3c08bc64aa9009868fe936.png

the formation im using changes depending on the players on the pitch and the roles they best suit so team fluidity is high regardless the formation

image.thumb.png.2c68f7796821e0bce023dfc499f65b53.png

image.thumb.png.462293699890b3160e3579251a67b9bc.png

as you can see above as example on the right wing the position changes if there an if on the amr position then I play that role as if as for the rest of positions and roles I play best role possible for player used also I have not signed any players for the team might possible sign a few in next window but I'm utilising the best of the youth teams that I can but wondering if should sack that national manager or not and try get that job lol would like your views on this.

Finances though at the moment are a bit of a worry as I seem to be losing a bit of cash and as for transfer and wage budgets iv lowered that to transfer £0 - wages £7,446pw

Edited by djwillster

Just finished my 3rd season...and this game is broken, won the Seria A :onmehead:.

I haven’t been approached for the National Team’s job, but I do “follow” them. Is there a way to request the job, declare interest in it or do anything to ensure I am aware if theres a vacancy? 

I'm thinking about giving this a go but I have a couple of questions.

Firstly, are people still using the database that was suggested in the opening post? Is it reliable?

Secondly, are people taking charge of both the club and the national team at the start or are the waiting for the national job to become available? Can you take control of both the club and nation?

I've been using the one linked in the OP and had no problems, you can just take over the national team when it suits, doesn't have to be straight away, think I'm going to take over at the end of this season. 

Not gonna have chance to play much over the weekend with being at work for most of it so will be good to see any updatea you guys have. 

Also, for those that have done it in previous years are you like me finding it a bit easier this year, in the past I've struggled through the promotions but I've managed to walk through them this time around and I'm currently on the cusp of champions league qualification. 

Well after now completing my 1st full season it was up and down with some impressive defensive streaks in a row not conceding any goals sadly though this was not enough and I finished 4th 

image.thumb.png.71e17beefc5856b325b11db0ee5a7180.png

image.thumb.png.6b87f660ea4dd694473bc30d241d9a43.png

above is the final scores 

in the jan transfer window I decided to bring in 4 player and that was the only signings I made to the total of a huge £15.

2 of the players signed are Sammarinese Vitaioli and Tomassini

image.thumb.png.3cfc2d56bbd8e3c7f689a1bc514c35ab.png

Lastly one of the Director's named Zonta decided to call it a day and retire, I've also decided that I will free up the national post and try get it so in charge of both.

11 hours ago, clemo said:

3rd season I finally did it! Haha no transfers either, I released all italian trialists on every new intake regardless of potential to ensure my youth team is purely Sammarinese

1z5oz0j.png

2akcsud.png

false alarm, I thought by winning the playoff you went up :(

20 hours ago, boroofbishop said:

Also, for those that have done it in previous years are you like me finding it a bit easier this year, in the past I've struggled through the promotions but I've managed to walk through them this time around and I'm currently on the cusp of champions league qualification. 

Tbh bro I’m actually finding this fm the fest but also the hardest it’s almost impossible to keep morale of squad up I had a 0 conceded streak of 7 the on 8th won 5-1 and morales total dropped big time the lost 3 in a row this shouldn’t happen and it was this way all season I’d gain ground the out of now it lose now I’m not saying that I should of been unbeaten but it’s the manner of how it happened it was so out the blue normally it’s due to dip in form but had non of that 

3 hours ago, clemo said:

false alarm, I thought by winning the playoff you went up :(

2 hours ago, djwillster said:

😂 🤣🤣🤣 yeh iv been there it sucks 🤣🤣🤣

That's bizarre, I was promoted having won the Serie D play offs. What database are you guys using? 

Hi,

Yes, It's normal. There is only 9 clubs promoted to Serie D --> Serie C  , IRL.  These are the 9 champions of the 9 groups, which also play  the Scudetto Dilettanti.

The 2nd, 3th, 4th and 5th of each group play Play-Offs, but there is no promotion additionnal via these Play-Offs (except in case of vacancies in a knockout format) .. but in the game, it's not possible !!  http://www.scoresway.com/?sport=soccer&page=competition&id=659&view=rules

Edited by claassen