Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

Am 26.6.2023 um 01:04 schrieb Jorgen:

@knap Lost only the last match in the Ligue 1

spacer.png

spacer.png

A lot of goals, but 42 short of 200.
Perhaps buying a few better suited players and using the EBFM training schedules for the whole season will prevent the midseason dip.

All matches played with instant result button by the way.

Hi,

is there a link for the training schedules?
Best regards

• Replies 37.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 30/06/2023 at 17:32, PAFC_Dugout said:

Use a mixture of Beowulf 4-2-4dm and  4-2-3-1dm, Warrior 4-2-4, and WOF  4-1-2-3. I don’t feel it’s a tactic issue, more of a match engine issue and wondered if anyone else has the same problems I’m having with poor GK and defender ratings. Reminds me of FM20, dominating matches using an elite team but opposition so clinical and snatching draws or even wins. Away game’s definitely harder to win I’ve noticed as well. 

Oh yes, I'm with you 100%. CB's especially I can't get good ratings from unless they score goals regardless of opposition. 1st season with Spurs, I won the league with only 25 goals conceded and got to CL final and yet no defender got over 6.91. 

Romero 6.88 (7 goals), Dier 6.91(4 goals), Sanchez 6.88 (3 goals) and Leglet 6.91 (3 goals). Odd that the 2 right sided got 6.88 and 2 that played left got 6.91 but I digress. Tanganga backed them up with 6.79. None of my full backs got higher than 6.91 either.

Now I know I'm Spurs, and my defenders could be better than what I have, but the point is, with those defenders, I won the league and I conceded the least amount of goals in the league. You would expect the defence to have minimum ratings of 7 if we are stopping teams scoring.

I could back this up with pics but no idea how!!!

Have been using ME23.2WheelsoffireKnapp451IWDLPP106FACC

@dazp1919

The ratings are probably tougher and more role related than in previous years. They also changed how possession is calculated.

Above 6.7 is therefore good.

Prtscr button

On 22/06/2023 at 07:26, jimiscarr said:

Another all timer here!

Running this with my Venezia save in 24/25. 3rd in Serie A after 14th prediction. Just lost to Valencia in Europa final 16. 

So many goals!!!!!!!!! 

Update

Next season Won Europa League final vs Man U in 2026

However messed my team trying to release a NEU spot in summer

tried 4-5 different formations but have come back to this 4312

World class centre backs needed when in champs league 

everyone should try Knap 4312, highest points scoring tactic with PSG with 114 near perfect! 

Edited by jimiscarr

Hello. I picked up FM23 last week and I'll be honest, I'm struggling a lot. 

I have two saves, one with Stockport in League Two, and one at PSPS Pekanbaru in Indonesia as the first step in a no badge no experience save. 

I've been using the highest rated Havant tactics, especially the WOF 424 P93 (the top Havant one), the HGF 451 P110, and the ARGUS 3412 with the double SVs at DM. It might just be me but I've tested and played this a lot (past 60 hours now) and none of it seems to work when I actually play the matches. Holidaying, they do well, more or less what they're expected to do. I'm not doing anything stupid, I have players with good pace and acceleration for the leagues, I'm making minor adjustments for the last fifteen minutes, etc etc - but it doesn't seem to work. 

Please advise if there's a better tactic than these three for Lower League Management, because I'm totally at the end of my tether already with the game and on the verge of just packing it in and waiting for FM24. 

20 minutes ago, knap said:

@Kreindeker

What are predicted finish. Who gives team talks press and training

PSPS Pekanbaru are predicted 14th in a 28 team league (split in three), but on FM22, I used your HGF 451 with the same team that were equally unfancied and it went something like 20-1-1 in the 22 league games. 

Stockport, predicted finish 4th in a 24 team league. 

I do press, team talks, and training but the latter using downloaded schedules. Is that likely a problem? 

@knap

I am really enjoying the 41230 due how fun it is, most league goals in all 4 seasons in Germany in all 3 leagues.  However, I have been finding it really patchy with hammering teams one week and getting embarrassed the next.

Any advice on tightening it up at the back? Or is there maybe a 42220 out or in the works???

8 hours ago, knap said:

@Kreindeker

Can you let AM take team talks press and training

Try WOF 424 P103 EC FA

Can you check this, and how well it compares. Looking for acceleration agility and pace

Screenshot(910).thumb.png.ee5e4efcff6fbcfc4f81b76831e52f10.png

I think you've found the issue. Will say the average is getting dragged down by the goalkeepers and a couple of very low scores (6 for Phil Bardsley on pace), and even the best L2 average is only 11.6, but ultimately it's quite an experienced, slow squad. Not sure how much of it I can replace the first season but I'll try to bring in attackers with pace and acceleration on loan. 

I will delegate some more and try the other tactic you've recommended. 

Thank you!

20230705085101_1.jpg

20230705085247_1.jpg