Spurs / Arsenal

CA 140 Top 10

CA 120 top 15

Blackpool relegation

Attribute_Weights.pdf.pdf35.17 kB · 59 downloads

Filters from The Prof

filters_110854 (1).zip182.39 kB · 25 downloads

Cadoni recommended shouts or use AM for Shouts

FM22 Shouts - Encourage (0-0; 20 min mark) - Calm Down (win 1-0 after you scoring) - Demand More (draw) - Praise (win by 2 goals) - Berate (loss by 2 goals

AWAY GAMES SUS

With regard to Away games it depends upon your own risk factor. I am gung ho and prefer to attack and perhaps win 1 game in 3. If isk adverse then use a defensive tactic and perhaps draw all 3 games.

As a defensive formation I would use 4141 as it has a DM and protects wings, and KINGSTONIAN 4141 would be my choice.

I use 3 DLs std higher much higher. If AI are going for balls over top then std but if AI attacking you can leave at higher or much higher. 

The LOE can be adjusted with or without DL adjustments. The simple answer is just drop LOE..

I use Cautious positive and attacking mentalities.

For a SUS these are ideas to use.

Use 4141 formation

Remove pass into space

Stop WB runs by going to defend or no nonsense FB

Use Defend on DM (or HB) or most defensive MC

Change mentality Positive/cautious

Add Time wasting

Change from counter press and counter and full SUS would be to regroup and hold shape

I tend to judge what to use by how the game is progressing as you may just to want to control game rather than a full SU

CADONI TRAINING

GG_-_0_Matches.fmf11.26 kB · 228 downloads

GG_-_1_Match.fmf11.26 kB · 216 downloads

GG_-_2_Matches.fmf11.26 kB · 214 downloads

581565429_GGPreSeason-Match.fmf11.27 kB · 42 downloads

GG_PreSeason_No_Match.fmf11.23 kB · 194 downloads

330100806_GGPreSeason-FitnessWeek.fmf11.3 kB · 44 downloads

Screenshot (995).png

Edited June 30 by knap

BTN Balanced Early season.fmf BTN BootCamp.fmf BTN Complete Training.fmf BTN Lazy Match Prep 2 Match.fmf BTN Youth Complete.fmf HGF_-_0.fmf HGF_-_1.fmf HGF_-_2.fmf

Edited by knap

34 minutes ago, rocket9990 said:

hey @knap what's the best tactic for away games for mid table PL sides. Just wondering if 3 at the back is the best idea or not. I weren't sure to use the hub test or 22.4 tab and how to pick best for away games.

3 at the back is not really that advisable.

Probably best looking at something like a 4-1-2-3 narrow or 4-1-2-3 wide. Plenty of the top tactics Knap has produced are of this variant

1 hour ago, tractor76 said:

Excuse me for the question but I'd like to know how to upload youth training only for the U21 team.

I aks this because when uploading the senior team training then I can choose also the other trainings.

Thanks for the answers if you can help me.

You have to take control of the training.

Go to staff/responsibilities/training and then take control of team and individual training for U21 and Reserves/U23. I also turn on the training emails to praise the top trainers easily. 

Alternatively when you upload the training click save in the bottom right. 

Edited by keithbeaky

4 hours ago, keithbeaky said:

You have to take control of the training.

Go to staff/responsibilities/training and then take control of team and individual training for U21 and Reserves/U23. I also turn on the training emails to praise the top trainers easily. 

Alternatively when you upload the training click save in the bottom right. 

Thanks!

On 03/09/2022 at 14:59, knap said:

@rocket9990

Away games look at underdog tests. Generally 451 is most solid formation. 3atb may be useful against 2 or 3 strikers, 41212 against 442 and 41122 against 4231. However, 451 would probably be best starting tactic.

I get that @knapbut hhow do you search the best 4-5-1 for home and away. Is it in the hub test or the 22.4 tab. Like what would I sort it by.

Knap, which 4231 would you say is the best? I'm using the last HGF VA, with inconsistent results... Many goals scored but also many goals conceded (goals outside the area or on the counterattack). Test longer? Will it be better with EF 4231 P331 or HubTested's KASHMIR AFMUP101ecccCELTIC P111? I am currently Aston Villa, 3th season, media predicted 5th.

Edited by hugofmdias

59 minutes ago, RyanJ98 said:

@knap Currently using one of your 4-5-1 formations with Everton. Do you have a list of the best player traits for each position with your tactics? Struggling to decide what traits to teach my players. Thanks! 

Woops apologies i read that as attributes.  

I do like my wing backs to have run with ball down their respective flank. I find they overlap so well, which results in so many assists. Other than that its obvious ones for obvious players - CM's and AM's on killer balls, wingers on run with ball, placing shots for forwards(unless poor technique) and curls ball for IF's sometimes

Edited by keithbeaky