• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutos atrás, knap disse:

@jborges

The ME is still ME23.0 the FM Game version is 23.0.5

Ok, so I am 1st in league, and just played against last place. And I just lost 4-1. I am using ME23.0HGF4231DMVAMCP102FA, and I was smashing the other teams so easily and so many goals scored. Now I am afraid to play :stop:

@jborges

Many are saying there is a change.

I was shocked by Lpoo test which I tried 3 times with same result. It would be difficult to lose like that with pool, no matter what tactic!

Edited by knap

1 hour ago, knap said:

Try a team meeting

Can you post if this works

I actually did it on my Napoli save immediately after loading it and still going strong.

SI_forum.thumb.jpg.3f02262ede19cb0342c24387a3868549.jpg

Dominated City in that CL game, sadly lost but it's okay.

Edited by kalu00

Team meeting tip

For team meeting, always saying they are doing well, keep up the good work or

Or the one where you say its not been great recently but we can turn it around

Edited by knap

21 hours ago, jborges said:

5-2 vs Millwall and 3-0 vs West Ham, away with one sent off at minute 56.

This still works, except maybe starting gameplay using the CB´s-- will change to start gameplay onj the wings...ME23.0.5KashmirKnap451(THP93)P104ECFA.fmf

Been using your previous tweaks. For this version, can I change the IW/W roles to suit my players or is there a specific reason AML is IF and AMR is W? Thanks for the tweaks!

@knap

Havent lost a game since the update. Tct is working really well, you just got to see when it the time to change mentality to adjust to the opponent. (Sometimes you dont have to touch anything)

Changed GK distribution to the the WB´s, cause CB´s were loosing ball sometimes in forward runs)

Changed striker to AF

3.thumb.png.4d7a35a75136290beae4eab809255659.png1.thumb.png.b5d913bc381d2fe1f67522d6ec73c6d9.png2.thumb.png.60abde848a141f1cfed9d46b16d77188.png

ME23.0.5KashmirKnap451(THP93)P104ECFA.fmf

Edited by jborges

8 minutos atrás, byang08 disse:

Been using your previous tweaks. For this version, can I change the IW/W roles to suit my players or is there a specific reason AML is IF and AMR is W? Thanks for the tweaks!

Reason is tct was made by Knap for Liverpool. Actually it fits City, as Foden is left footed but still i play him left... dont change, try first for a while (maybe 15 games or so, because team has to gel, and get used to the tct.)

17 minutes ago, jborges said:

Reason is tct was made by Knap for Liverpool. Actually it fits City, as Foden is left footed but still i play him left... dont change, try first for a while (maybe 15 games or so, because team has to gel, and get used to the tct.)

Thanks, so it's OK to use same footed players for IF, and opposite foot for W? Btw the tactic you just uploaded still has Distribute to CBs.

12 minutos atrás, byang08 disse:

Thanks, so it's OK to use same footed players for IF, and opposite foot for W? Btw the tactic you just uploaded still has Distribute to CBs.

Lost my first match 3-2 at Arsenal... Next game i sent the bill to Chelsea ;)

So not invencible, just loving it like this.

5.thumb.png.b275176ac380de32166138c42e2ff98d.png4.thumb.png.592f9068d54a83dbcec77a0f218c455b.png

No, you dont have to worry that much with the foot... i Play Foden and Mahrez left, they are left footed. (Foden learned (on its own) to use outside of left foot instead of weaker foot ;) )
ME2305KashmirKnap451tweaked.fmf

Edited by jborges

Finished first season 100pts, lost all the finals... im so pissed...

lets see this season. tct seems to work fine... just i made mistakes judging the mentality change against strong teams on those matches, i guess (CL final got a red card :P )

Edited by jborges