FMT 2019 vs FM 2019

• Administrators
14 hours ago, jyn1989 said:

Will the new training and tactics revamp be available for FMT 2019? I'm intending to purchase the FMT 2019 for the iPad. 
What features will be excluded from FMT 2019? 

FMT uses the same match engine as FM so its very unlikely that the tactics revamp would be drastic differently imo.

There's no feature reveals yet for FMT besides some screenshots that don't show much new bar the skin, so I'd expect FMT announcements to be coming in the coming weeks as Neil's posted in one of the announcement threads already.

6 hours ago, Boomer Ang said:

Let me pls add another question, will FMT 19 for pc be available as beta 2 weeks in advance ? 

FMT 19 standole beta for PC I mean.

Best bet is ask @FootballManager on Twitter for official responses :thup:

20 hours ago, Lucas said:

FMT uses the same match engine as FM so its very unlikely that the tactics revamp would be drastic differently imo.

There's no feature reveals yet for FMT besides some screenshots that don't show much new bar the skin, so I'd expect FMT announcements to be coming in the coming weeks as Neil's posted in one of the announcement threads already.

Best bet is ask @FootballManager on Twitter for official responses :thup:

Hi, I have no Twitter sorry. I already digged out through the FAQ both in the FM and in the FMT one, no way.

So I started to google for that, no way.

Then I searched for the last year FMT 18, no way.

So I started to use the logic, if 2 weeks earlier the full beta version will contain the Touch version too I think the FMT should be available for beta as well but this is only a thought.

Any chance to have please this simple & basic info from this official forum ? It would  be enough to know if in the Beta version there will be a Touch beta too but if so, in order to play FMT 19 2 weeks in advance am I obliged to buy the full FM 19 or also a separate FMT 19 pc stand alone will be sold 2 weeks in advance and therefore there is also a FMT 19 pc beta ?

Thanks in advance

2 hours ago, Scamp said:

The last two versions of Touch on PC have both been part of the beta fortnight.  No reason that it won't be the same this season - just purchase from one of the approved beta vendors.

So you mean that Touch 19 could be bought in its standalone flavour 2 weeks in advance as beta ?

8 hours ago, Weller1980 said:

An official annocumnet would be nice.... plus I’d like to know what’s new in FMT this season.

i think the new tactics and training features from fm19 would fit nicely with FMT 

The new tactical features are definitely in FMT19 going by the official screenshots. Can't think training would be in there, at least given the detail the new module is going to bring to the full game.

Also interested to know about the beta access. Purchased FM18 last year and was able to access Touch during beta, however I've just purchased Touch this year (from Steam).

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Weller1980 said:

i wasn’t even aware SI released screenshots of football manager touch.

The FMT19 steam page doesn’t show any screens and no info on beta, not sure what the secret is.

There isn't a secret they just haven't released any FMT specific announcements yet. The new website went live though, so there had to be something there. 

21 hours ago, Boomer Ang said:

Any chance to have please this simple & basic info from this official forum ? It would  be enough to know if in the Beta version there will be a Touch beta too but if so, in order to play FMT 19 2 weeks in advance am I obliged to buy the full FM 19 or also a separate FMT 19 pc stand alone will be sold 2 weeks in advance and therefore there is also a FMT 19 pc beta ?

Thanks in advance

Should be but I can't say for sure anymore since there's not been official word. We will have to wait for FMT specific info about features to be sure exactly what's in this year. 

They've said new FMT info is coming soon, just don't know when. 

On 02/10/2018 at 10:52, rafaelbenitez said:

The new tactical features are definitely in FMT19 going by the official screenshots. Can't think training would be in there, at least given the detail the new module is going to bring to the full game.

Also interested to know about the beta access. Purchased FM18 last year and was able to access Touch during beta, however I've just purchased Touch this year (from Steam).

Why is the new training feature not possible to be on FMT19 (iOS)? 

• Administrators
19 minutes ago, jyn1989 said:

Nothing's been mentioned about Training that I've seen yet. Wait for official news on FMT.

2 hours ago, jyn1989 said:

It would surprise me if it was ported over in its entirety considering the level of detail, number of sessions to be run and the fact that you don't really have coaching staff in FMT. Of course, just speculation on my part. We might see a simplified version.

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, zakbrown96 said:

Really hope we do get some features reveals as last year we didn’t get any

Kinda did really since most features in FMT were the announced ones already so they'd only be repeating themselves. 

Believe they've said there will be separate FMT announcements so we'll see what's different this year.

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Kinda did really since most features in FMT were the announced ones already so they'd only be repeating themselves. 

Believe they've said there will be separate FMT announcements so we'll see what's different this year.

That’s good then as even if same features it’s just nice to know I’m really wanting FFP this year but know with in app purchases probably won’t be able to I guess 

• 1 month later...

Archived