Revolution in the land of the Llamas - There is always a positive side to being under a dictatorship!!

Originally posted by JoseRR:

Is there any known reason why our value has dropped since the test run?

I dont know why that happened icon_confused.gif

I havent change anything with the clubs, only added the rivalries. I didnt upload all the other South Amrican leagues last time... Dont think it would make a difference but these are the only two things that have changed from the Test Run.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Samuel Vimes:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by corinthiano:

- The team with the most points wins the league, as simple as that!

Sounds good, but what's with the "Opening Stage" then? I thought most South American countries split into Apertura and Clausura...

Another thing: I would like some updates on the Peruvian national team. As most of our players will be Peruvian, it's to hope that they'll establish themselves as a world force. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, I ll post their yearly fixtures at the end of season review. I ll also post the WC Qualifying Table then. And of course I ll do Reports on Major Tournaments.

Originally posted by Samuel Vimes:

Looks very good. I don't know about the others, but I think I'd like to have some information about how the year's matches between Arequipa and Puno went - just results, nothing exceptional. Just to further rub their faces in it after we take the league title and win all four games against them in the first season. icon_razz.gif

I agree - I'd like to see how I faired against my rivals... although why these guys think the championship is heading to South is beyond me. It is obvious that the north rules the league! C'mon CDT!!! icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by spartans5:

After reading this, I will most definitely be following, and have decided to pledge my support to Los Incas

Thank you, we need all the support we can get icon_smile.gif

Samuel Vimes, to reply your question about Opening and Clsoing Stages, the league does have that division, but what matters at the end of the season is only the League Table as the Champion + all continental qualifiers are decided from those standings

A great start. icon14.gif I love the whole backstory icon_biggrin.gif - nice to see some imagination put into it.

I'd like to see updates on the national team too, especially a few seasons in when our regens start coming through. It will be interesting to see if all these clubs with state of the arts facilities can improve the overall standard of Peruvian football.

My club looks good - the kit turned out nice and loud as I anticipated. icon_biggrin.gif Media prediciton of 11th - I know it doesn't really mean anything this first season but I'm not expecting much as I was one of the last to pick my players and I went for two young Brazilians who need time to develop.

As for the rivalry, nice touch to have a group of regional rivals. icon14.gif I'll be looking forward to many head-to-head clashes for bragging rights up in the Andes!

Originally posted by JoseRR:

Is there any known reason why our value has dropped since the test run?

Must be randomly generated; the mighty Los Incas value went up. Makes sense though as we should clearly be more valuable than the measly CDT and Cuidad! icon14.gif

Just hoping Luxembergo makes the most of that extra cash and signs a few pr0 Peruvians!

Corinthiano, I've drawn up some kits for our sides with Photoshop, can you post the club ID's if it's not too much trouble; I need them for the config.xml. Cheers. icon14.gif

Thanks for making some kits McTavish icon14.gif

Here is the list with Unique ID's

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

Atletico Arequipa 77004093

CDT 77005763

Ciudad 5290571

Cusco Athletico 5290519

Lima 77003119

Los Incas 5290594

LW FC 77003082

Mayobamba C.F. 5290558

Norte Chico 8825672

Puno 5290513

Westfields FC 5290523

World Starz 77000393

</pre>

As for the updates, does anyone mind if I do half-season updates instead of quarterly? The April and October updates dont really bring much, mainly the april one as only 6 league games were played this season. The new in-game update dates would be 1st August (made a mistake with the second transfer window, it actually finishes on 31st July) and 1st February.

I wont be able to do an update tonight as it is already 11:20 here and I ve got a meeting at 8:00 tomorrow so need to get some good sleep in!!

I will do atleast a seasons worth of updates tomorrow though, no worries icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by corinthiano:

As for the updates, does anyone mind if I do half-season updates instead of quarterly? The April and October updates dont really bring much, mainly the april one as only 6 league games were played this season. The new in-game update dates would be 1st August (made a mistake with the second transfer window, it actually finishes on 31st July) and 1st February.

No problems here. Libertadores/Apertura & Sudamericana/Clausura seems a nice split.

Originally posted by El Comercio:

Breaking News from the Land of the Llamas!

The recent coup in Peru which has seen the infamous General Carlos "El Loko" Escobar overthrow the government and seize power has been looked on with trepidation by World leaders and human-rights activists alike. But it's not been without its benefits.

Speaking exclusively to EL Comercio, Nike representative Jose Pascualda has praised Escobar for his ambition and foresight in founding the new Peruvian Superliga. Nike shares were up 4.3% at the close of the Nasdaq after the company disclosed that it had secured a deal to distribute kits for two of the new "Superclubs". Other leading sports brands have rushed to get in on the act with Adidas, Puma and Diadora known to have signed contracts with several other clubs.

With the start of the inaugural Superliga season only days away, the club kits are expected to be released later today. Leading financial analysts are predicting a sharp rise in interest rates all across the globe as world markets struggle against inflation due to the huge rise in consumer spending predicted, as fans rush to buy up Superclub merchandise.

The new kits will be available from all leading sportswear retailers, worldwide.

Sorry, I'm bored in case you can't tell icon_wink.gif

Here's those kits and logos anyways:

Kits Preview

Logos Preview

Llamas gfx pack

Some of 'em came out better than others, was in a rush to try and finish before I left work. If anyone wants any alterations made let me know and I'll try and fix it for next season. Enjoy icon_smile.gif

Oh, happy birthday Haowan icon_wink.gif

Basically, I made the kits by taking bits and pieces from various different templates and mashing them together, changing the colors etc. The sponsors are from these templates because it's a pain in the ass removing the backgrounds from random sponsors you can find on the web.

Your one, Consul, I *think* came from the Middlesbrough kit, although I can't remember for sure. I can change it to whatever you want though, just let me know what you want it changed to. http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/

Club Sponsor Designer

</pre>

[br]

Atletico Arequipa Herbalife Lotto

CDT AIG Nike

Ciudad Cinturato P4 Umbro

Cusco Athletico Fraport Jako

Lima Eurosting Puma

Los Incas Kome Errea

LW FC KIA Diadora

Mayobamba C.F. netc Adidas

Norte Chico Fiat Puma

Puno Champs Puma

Westfields FC Banrisul Uhl sport

World Starz Consul Wilson

</pre>

Amazing work there McTavish icon14.gif

It will give the league the noble look it deserves!

I think Consul are a brazilian producer of fridges if I am thinking correctly. A lot of Brazilian clubs have been sponsored by them before and Sao Caetano still are.

Love the Los Incas badge, makes us look like a noble club!!

Will start the update in a bit, so I think I can get it finished in an hour or an hour and a half, I am quite slow!!

Originally posted by McTavish:

aye ok, well I'll give 30mins for requests icon_smile.gif

So if anyone wants any changes to their kits post before 17:30, otherwise it'll have to wait till next season!

Haowon, nps. Jose, I'll see what I can do. icon14.gif

Brilliant, I need to holiday another in-game month so it work out perfectly icon14.gif

How are you getting along with the kits McTavish?

I m quite eager to get the first update out of the way so I ll wait another half an hour for the kits, if you cant get it done by then we ll leave the changes for next season, I dont think it is much of a problem.

Just about done now.

Found that super chilled logo Jose but doesn't look very good to be honest. I slapped it on the home kit anyway but put different Fosters logos on the away and third strips. Will do for this season but the Lima kits need some work.

Haowan, Adidas didn't look quite right somehow so I went with Coca-Cola instead. Looks good imo.

Screens

Llama Pack - Final

August 2008 Update

League Standings

It was an exciting first half of the season which saw two clubs starting to put distance to the chasing pack. Norte Chico are leading the race for the Superliga due to the amazing form of the attacking trio consisted of Robinho, Jimenez and Amauri, who have the best 3 Average Ratings of the league. Atletico Arequipa are not far behind, Maxi Rodriguez and Johan Fano have been in amazing form just as Martin Palermo. Palermo has been suffering with injuries though and has only played in just half of the clubs game, but his scoring ratio is almost a goal a game.

Currently in the last Libertadores qualifying place, Los Incas are 11 points off the top spt, so surely all atention will be made towards securing the all important 3rd place. Mayobamba, Puno and Lima are all close behind and are all in the current fight for Continental football.

At the other end of the table, World Starz have been bottom for a long time, the Libertadores campaign has taking its toll on the team and the morale in the squad is very low. Cusco Athletico made a reasonable start to the season but their form has been alarmingly bad in the last games, causing them to fill the other relegation spot. Both clubs still have time to turn the season around though as there are a few clubs only a few points ahead. Even 7th placed LW FC are only 7 points off the drop zone.

We are only at the halfway stage and a lot can still change!!

League Table

Past Positions - 1st and 2nd

Past Positions - 3rd and 4th

Past Positions - 5th and 6th

Past Positions - 7th and 8th

Past Positions - 9th and 10th

Past Positions - 11th and 12th

Team Stats

Player Stats

Transfers

The first two transfer windows have been extremely quite, watching dust settle would have probably been more exciting than following the transfer moves of the Superliga. All Escobar brothers claimed that the current available Peruvian players arent up to the standard of the Superliga and see their youth players as a better bet. Only three clubs signed a third foreign player, and here I present the new memebers of the Superliga:

Federico Vilar - The Argentinian has provided experience to this young side and has been a commanding figure in the Mayobamba back line.

Amauri - What a signing, his 12 goals have helped to steer Norte Chico into the lead and his partnership with Roberto Jimenez makes you wonder if they have telepathic skills.

Edmilson- The only winter signing has not made his debut, but he surely will be a massive help in the clubs battle for survival. Although a very experienced player, he is still very much at his peak and will provide some stability to Cusco Athleticos shaky defence.

Club Information

I have decided to start the game over again as I set the Detail Level as I wanted but forgot to press confirm so the league hadnt run on full detail icon_rolleyes.gif We needed new Club Info Screenies now we have kits so it worked out alright icon_biggrin.gif

Atletico Arequipa

Club Info

Squad

Most Valuable Youth Player

CDT

Club Info

Squad

Ciudad

Club Info

Squad

Cusco Athletico

Club Info

Squad - I kinda screwed up their and forgot to take off the loan player going to the original club, but as Cusco Athletico arent doing too well I dont think anyone will mind icon_wink.gif

Lima

Club Info - I dont know why the two first kits arent working, maybe something to do with the ID's, could you check it out please McTavish?

Squad

Los Incas

Club Info

Squad

LW FC

Club Info

Squad

Mayobamba C.F.

Club Info

Squad

Norte Chico

Club Info

Squad

Puno

Club Info

Squad

Westfields FC

Club Info

Squad

World Starz

Club Info

Squad

Note - I will be posting the most valuable player in the youth squad every August update instead of the most promising as it would take me quite a while to look for every teams whole youth squad.

Libertadores Watch

The new Libertadores season started with the arrival of new hope for Peruvian football and the 3 representants Lima, World Starz and Puno were among the favourites. Puno were the first up away against Libertad of Paraguay in Preliminary Stage. They conceded a goal in the 13th minute but turned the game around to record a good win and put themselves in pole posisition for the Group Stage. However two early goals from Libertad were a massive set back and although Puno cut the two goal lead twice they crashed out on away goals. Not a good start and the sign for things to come...

1st Leg Match Overview

2nd Leg Match Overview

Puno put up a good fight and two reasonably good performances, but Lima and World Starz were atrocious. World Starz lost all games and only scored 1 goal, their best performance being in the 1-0 away loss to Flamengo. Lima didnt even manage to score a goal. They drew all their home games 0-0 but conceded 10 goals in 3 away games, half of them in the 5-0 trashing against America (MEX).

Group G - World Starz

Group H - Lima

America (MEX) ended up winnig the Libertadores with a 3-1 aggregate win over Sao Paulo. There were no particular achievements for the Peruvian sides apart from their average attendances, that were amongst the best. The Peruvian people remain confident that their time will come and even the normally harsh General has said that the Peruvian sides need time before making an impact in South America.

Knock Out Stages Tree

Team Stats

Player Stats

Managerial Merry-Go-Round + Addtional Info

Although the Superliga is untipically very rich for a South American league, it still feels very South American with 4 teams already changing managers.

Luiz Felipe Scolari and Danie Passarella were approached by Brazil and Argentina respectively (that was my bad, should have set someone in for those posts). Americo Gallego and Ramon Diaz, who also enjoy a massive reputation in South America, replaced both orfan sides Los Incas and Atletico Arequipa. They are doing very well though and no one is missing the old coaches.

Two managers not bale to resist the pressure were Basile of LW FC and Zico of World Starz, both were replaced by Peruvian coaches Oblitas and Terneros who have improved both the clubs form a little bit.

All South American superstars are happy at their clubs, but two players have attracted interest from Europe. Daniel Alves of Cusco Athletico is being chased by Arsenal and said he would be interested in joining, no bid has been made yet though.

Man Utd. are interested in Norte Chico's Robinho, but Luxemburgo quickly issued a warning and said Robinho was going nowhere.

Next Update on February 1st 2009!!

Not bad, not bad! Atlético doing their city proud. 13 points ahead of Puno, always ahead of them on the table, barely losing games and all that despite Palermo getting injured a lot.

Now to sign some players in the next transfer window. Apparently you can't win anything with kids - especially the Copa Libertadores (which I cheekily assume we'll reach).

I'm pleasantly surprised to see Mayobamba doing so well. icon_cool.gif I thought it would be a struggle for a year or two before the youth started to develop.

Good that the AI brought a GK in. icon14.gif Breno is in good form too, getting amongst the goals. icon_smile.gif

Great update, full of detail. KUTGW icon14.gif

But how did the rival clubs get on against each other? I hope we handed out a good whipping to Cusco and Los Incas. icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by weeeman27bob:

Ahh no! 3 places behind my rivals and 17 points of the pace at the top. Well i still have the time to win but i need to get some home wins.

Any chance of the results between me and Arequipa?

The "Rivals Watch" will be done at the end of the season as it involves quite a lot of effort as I need to cover all rivalries in the league and there are quite a lot of them!!

Muhahahaha. Los Chicos ftw!

Hoping we can carry the good form into the close season. Looks like we'll be slogging it with Arequipa for the title, but with the Copa Sudamerica just getting under i'm hoping we don't get too distracted.

Roberto Silva leading the average ratings!!! To be honest he's utter crap, but he's 6'5" with 18+ strength, heading and jumping and tall strikers rule in South America icon_wink.gif Any chance you can post a screen of his profile sometime?

Not sure why those Lima kits aren't showing up, they load up ok in my SA career game. Can you double check that the following files are in the graphics\Llama Megapack\Kits folder (file names exactly as below, all lower case):

lima_home.png

lima_away.png

and also if you open the graphics\Llama Megapack\kits\config.xml file with notepad and make sure the following 2 lines are present:

<record from="lima_home" to="graphics/pictures/team/77003119/kits/home"/>

<record from="lima_away" to="graphics/pictures/team/77003119/kits/away"/>

</pre>

No reason why they wouldn't be but worth checking.

Great update anyway, commendations on a most excellent signup icon14.gif

CDT - good to see the seaside air helping Tevez to top scorer. Just keeping my fingers crossed he can keep going, surely relegation will be avoided!

I hope Norte suffer some slip up! Will not be happy to see a rival win the title icon_smile.gif... will be a good fight with Ciudad in the second half of the season!!

February 1st Update

I messed up a little bit again as I forgot to stop the game before the new season began. icon_rolleyes.gif

This means there will be no squad screenshots as they will contai signings and I dont want to spoil it for you guys icon_wink.gif

I will also not be able to post Position Graphs, oh well you live and learn icon_smile.gif

League Standings

The second half of the season didnt see many surprises as Norte Chico stormed through the league to win it by a 11 point margin!! Atletico Arequipa also finished a comfortable second and both these are already through to the Group Stages of the Libertadores. The last sport was snapped up by Lima as Los Incas didnt finish the season convincingly, however it was enough to finish 4th and snap up a Sudamericana spot. Mayobamba beat CDT to the 5th place to make it a double appearence for the Andes sides' in the Sudamericana.

At the bottom it was a much tighter story, at least for one of the relegation spaces. Westfields FC had an awful second part of the season, only managing 4 wins and 2 draws out of 22 games. Their relegation was confirmed with a few games to go. Ciudad, LW FC and World Starz were all very close together at the end of the season and Cusco Athletico were also having to watch out. LW FC got the shortest end of the stick and made it a double for the Lima sides, demonstrating how the power has moved out of the capital.

League Table

Season Summary

Manager of the Year

Player of the Year

Top Goalscorer

Young Player of the Year

Team of the Year

I dont really agree with the season summary in the Best Signings bit as IMO Amauri has been amazing and one of the main reasons Norte Chico have strolled through the league. Some of you may be surprised at the Manager of the Year selction as the Norte Chico coach didnt even make the top 3, this will be explained later, but it has been a crazy season with regards to managers...

Carlos Tevez continued his amazing form to finish as top scorer, surprisingly followed closely by Johan Fano!! Damian Ismodes, who finished in 3rd Place in the Young Player of the Year Award is the biggest promise in Peruvian football.

Sudamericana Watch

With the shambolic performance in the Libertadores both LW FC and Norte Chico were not feeling confident going into the clashes against Colombian sides. Yep, both teams were playing against Colombian sides and this is how it will work each year, crazy rule competitions. If both teams get through we ll also be having the first international clash of Superliga sides.

LW FC were up against the traditional side of Deportivo Cali, runners-up 9 years ago in the Libertadores. After a very open game in Cali were the sides split 6 goals in half, LW FC went into the second leg playing ofor a low score draw. A penalty late in the first half were ruining their chances but Riquelme came to the rescue to put LW FC into the Second Preliminary Round.

1st Leg

2nd Leg

Norte Chico had an easier taks against La Equidad and demolished the colombians 4-0 at the Estadio de Aspero with two goals from the chairmans favourite lump up front, Roberto Silva. The second leg was relatively uneventful and two penalties signalled a comfortable 1-1 draw to set up an all Peruvian clash.

1st Leg

2nd Leg

Especially for McTavish, the one and only Roberto Silva!

First Preliminary Round Overview

So it was LW FC against Norte Chico in the next Round, a bit of a David v Goliath if you compare both sides performance in the League, LW FC fighting desperatly against relegation and Norte Chico with 9 fingers on the league title. The league form was forgotten in the first match at the Estadio de Aspero though as LW FC took the lead with Juan Gonzales-Vigil, LW FC's best player in the Sudamericana. Robinho rescued a draw in the 90th minute but LW FC were still in pole position to qualfy for the last 16. An almost full Arena Los Lima saw a very tight match which was decided by that man again, Juan Gonzales-Vigil who popped up with another crucial goal. This time there was no response from Norte Chico and the underdogs of LW FC were through!!

1st Leg

2nd Leg

Second Preliminary Round Overview

LW FC were up against Bolivar in the First Round Proper, their weakest opponents so far. And after drawing 2-2 in La Paz The Warriors were feeling confident, but they got pegged back twice in the second leg and the game went into penalties. David Cerdan and Sidney Faiffer missed for LW FC and Bolivar were ruthless from the spot, knocking out the last Peruvian side standing.

1st Leg

2nd Leg

First Round Overview

All in all it was a decent performance from the Peruvian sides, but LW FC will feel dissappointed at being knocked out by a relatively weak opponent as there was definately potential for a Semi-Final. Chivas ended up winning the Sudamericana making it a double for the Mexican clubs.

Team Stats

Player Stats

Golden Boot

Rival Watch

The Capital Rivalry

With Lima finishing a lot higher than the rest of the capital sides, it was clear they got the upper hand against all their rivals, although they lost once against each of them. LW FC will take the quadruple over Westfields FC as one of the very few positives of the season. Westfields FC didnt have any.

Lima vs. LW FC

Lima vs. Westfields FC

Lima vs. World Starz

LW FC vs. Westfields FC

LW FC vs. World Starz

Westfields FC vs. World Starz

The Southern Rivalry

Atletico Arequipa and Puno had very different seasons, one tasted South American football but was mediocre in the league, while the other was performing extremely well in the league and will get an even bigger taste of the international thing next season. Atletico's superior season was reflected in their head to head, with 3 wins againt 1. And at the Estadio de Misti there were two thrashings!!

Atletico Arequipa vs. Puno

The Mountain Rivalry

Mayobamba's good finish in the league wasnt due to their record against their Andes rivals, they werent bad, but they didnt manage to dominate either one of them. The only derby of the region where the was a big difference between the sides was Los Incas vs. Cusco Athletico, with Los Incas still unbeaten against their upper class Cusco rivals.

Cusco Athletico vs. Los Incas

Cusco Athletico vs. Mayobamba C.F.

Los Incas vs. Mayobamba C.F.

The Northern Rivalry

This really was Norte Chicos year, they are unbeaten in all their derbies and enjoy a massive dominance in the region. They have done the quadruple over Ciudad and only dropped two points against CDT. CDT and Ciudad had more even matches with each side netting 2 wins.

CDT vs. Ciudad

CDT vs. Norte Chico

Ciudad vs. Norte Chico

The Managerial Merry-Go-Round continues!!

The manager sacking was even crazier in the last half of the season with 3 big chain reactions:

The first one was started by World Starz who had their second sacking of the season with Ternero. They somehow managed to convince Wanderley Luxemburgo to leave high-flying Norte Chico to come fight against rlegation in Lima, I see the artists convinced him to a Beckham and join them in Peruwood. Norte Chico managed to get a good replacement in Dunga from Lima. Lima didnt bother searching for a manager and promoted (Regen) Assistant Manager Carlos Garcia to the main post.

The second chain was started by another club who sacked a second manager in the season. Oblitas was released of his duties at LW FC and Carlos Alberto Parreira was signed from Cusco Athleto who promoted their Goalkeeping Coach to Manager!! Ubaldo Matildo Filol is also Goalkeeping Coach of the Argentinia National side, which didnt distract him from his goal of avoiding relegation.

The last chain was started by Westfields FC who in a desperate attempt to keep up in the league sacke Hector Cuper and hired Manuel Pellegrini form CDT, another silly coach to make the step down to move to the capital. CDT hired a more than capable coach in Muricy Ramalho, although he would have felt bitter that his former club, guided by his former (Regen) Assistant Manager Alexander Cureto, pipped him t the last continental qualification spot.

Affiliations and Tours.

All clubs apart from the two relegated have received First Option Feeder Clubs and a few of them even went on Pre-Season Tours abroad!!

Club Feeder Destination of Tour

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Atletico Arequipa Once Caldas (Colombia) Argentina

CDT Brasiliense (Brazil) none

Ciudad Gimanisa Jujuy (Argentina) none

Cusco Athleto Pereira (Colombia) none

Lima Gama (Brazil) Denmark

Los Incas Santo Andre (Brazil) none

Mayobamba C.F. Tigre (Argentina) U.S.A.

Norte Chico Lanus (Argentina) U.S.A.

Puno Bucaramanga (Colombia) U.S.A.

World Starz Huila (Colombia) none

P.S. It is too late at night for me to go making a proper table icon_biggrin.gif

National Side

The Peruvian national side, now managed by Moises Barack (surprised at his appointment as he has managed in the second tier of Peru for the last 10 years, although he has previous experience as National Coach), had 8 games in 2008, 6 World Cup Qualifiers and 2 friendlies. Here are all the games:

World Cup Qualifying:

Peru vs. Bolivia: 1-0

Paraguay vs. Peru: 2-0

Peru vs. Chile: 2-1 - a good win against our rivals icon14.gif

Brazil vs. Peru: 2-1 - respectable result, and a lt of Superliga players in the Brazil team.

Uruguay vs. Peru: 2-0

Peru vs. Equador: 1-1

Friendlies:

Peru vs. Porto Rico: 2-0

Peru vs. El Slavador: 4-0

And the Qualifying Table looks like this after 2008:

Qualifying Standings

It doesnt look to good for Peru, I think we will see a much better performance for the next Qualifying campaign as some good regens will have come through. It will be nicer anyway as we ll be playing in our continent and will be able to get some good results.

Worldwide News

Here is a list of the cahmpions of all playable South American top flights:

07/08 Season:

Argentina: Boca (Apertura), River (Clausura)

Uruguay: Wanderers

08 Season

Brazil: Palmeiras

Chile: Cobreloa (Apertura), Colo Colo (Clausura)

Colombia: America (Apertura), Atletico Nacional (Clausura)

And now to South American and Worldwide Awards (with participation of the Superliga in all of them!!)

South American Footballer of the Year

South American Manager of the Year

South American Team of the Year

World Player of the Year

World Footballer of the Year

And finally the result of the Generals funds deviation:

Richest Clubs

I will not be posting any All-Time Rankings as it would be a bit pointless after only one season, these will be added at the end of the 2009 season though. I will not be able to post updates tomorrow as I m playing footie and then going to a local uni party but Wednesday I should be abe to get at least a half-season update.

Like I said before any suggestions or requests are more than welcome!

Good to see Cusco do better in the second half of the season fighting their way to 8th. Great signing in Edmilson for free (he won signing of the season) and that probably saved us.

Good to see Daniel Alves get picked in the S.American Team of the Year but at the half-way point both he and D'Allesandro had 2 red cards each icon_mad.gif

Also good to see young Damian Ismondes take third in the young player of the season especially in a tough league like this.

KUTGW

Archived