Look's like the Graphics problem will be fixed

They're doing something to rectifiy the problem and still people are moaning.

You're mistaking moaning from having an opinion that differs from "omg SI are amaaaazing they actually speak to their customers and they fix things!!! wow they care about us"

Fair enough some people have a go for no reason.. but don't lump them with everyone that's not posting about how amazing everything is together. And your post was also a moan so well done.

I could use a hell of a lot of expletives in this post but i shall refrain.

Grow up

Well done for not swearing. Very "grown up" of you. Can't really see the point in that sentence but well done for including it ;)

honestly, why? it's a big problem that's causing thousands of paying customers aggro. damn right they should be fixing this straight away

Nobody is a paying customer yet, if it's fixed for when you are I don't see any reason for complaint.

Nobody is a paying customer yet, if it's fixed for when you are I don't see any reason for complaint.

we all know the people who complained, have been and will be a paying customer, otherwise they wouldnt have bothered complaining.

don't act the arse

I can't believe the people on here claiming that all of us that have or had problems are using really old cards. I know mine isn't the latest but it was around the middle of their ok list of cards and it's 512Mb.

If I can run games like CCS and DODS smoothly then I shouldn't have a problem with the 3D match in FM. Also after trying every fix mentioned on here I can play 3D ok in fullscreen but when I try windowed mode it stutters every second of the game.

does this fix the team info screen freezing bug? my computer is brand new and can run the 3d match engine with no worries. it just messes up on the team info screen. will this fix it? if not, i cant buy fm

This should be fixed in the release day patch. In the meen time play in windowed mode it solves the problem.

Archived