The New FMCU General Discussion Thread

deltablue

I've already posted this in my current career thread, but I know there are some people who are not following it at the moment but are nevertheless going to be interested to hear that, so here goes.

In May I'm going to Tallinn for a six-day study visit at FCI Levadia. I'll be observing the training process and games of both the first team and the academy. My mentor is going to be the academy's head of methodology and I'll be meeting him daily for various presentations and discussions as well. It's still up in the air whether I'll be going alone or as part of a group, although I'd very much prefer the former as it would give me much bigger access, potentially even including the opportunity to get actively involved in some training sessions. With the end of the season approaching, it may not be a bad idea to expand my network!

Happy Easter, FMCU!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Rikulec said:

I've already posted this in my current career thread, but I know there are some people who are not following it at the moment but are nevertheless going to be interested to hear that, so here goes.

In May I'm going to Tallinn for a six-day study visit at FCI Levadia. I'll be observing the training process and games of both the first team and the academy. My mentor is going to be the academy's head of methodology and I'll be meeting him daily for various presentations and discussions as well. It's still up in the air whether I'll be going alone or as part of a group, although I'd very much prefer the former as it would give me much bigger access, potentially even including the opportunity to get actively involved in some training sessions. With the end of the season approaching, it may not be a bad idea to expand my network!

Happy Easter, FMCU!

You should do a Youtube series playing FM but also talking about your real life coaching experiences. I think it would be fairly unique and would do well.

9 hours ago, Ronaldo Beckham said:

You should do a Youtube series playing FM but also talking about your real life coaching experiences. I think it would be fairly unique and would do well.

Maybe you're right, but I don't think I'm a Youtube kind of person. That kind of stuff requires a bit too much time and effort, especially combined with all the stuff related to my work. Good shout though, maybe at some point in the future, who knows? :thup:

3 hours ago, Rikulec said:

Maybe you're right, but I don't think I'm a Youtube kind of person. That kind of stuff requires a bit too much time and effort, especially combined with all the stuff related to my work. Good shout though, maybe at some point in the future, who knows? :thup:

You could probably do one episode a week.

Record 45 minutes and then edit it down to 30 minutes.

Should only take an hour of your time if you can spare it.

I am currently a bit bored with my career save at Duisburg.

Thinking of doing a one club save with a local club.

Luton Town (Born & Bred)

Crawley Green (Area of Luton I grew up)

Hemel Hempstead (My new home town)

Bishop's Stortford (Mum's Birthplace)

Ampthill Town (My upcoming Wedding  Ceremony)

https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/584881-fm24-no-title-no-team-yet/

Edited by Maw74