Request a screen shot

fataldinho

+ re. the St.Etienne squad, shall I just do it like the others mate?

Aye go a head mate, really appreciate it :)

Just make sure you select the general view from the squad so I can see positions and value mate...

PS: If you're really feeling helpful I'd be greatful if you could have a looksie around Etiennes full squad to see if you can spot any promising young players... Also is a player 'Amine Linganzi (Koumbia)' listed in their U21 squad (18y.o. Striker), does he look decent? Or he might be in Reserves?

Just need it as I'm doing a team thread like this one http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=58500 :thup:

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Matty1294 :) Healy looks way better from that screenshot, good to see SI are reflecting in the game how amazing he is, 35 international goals for Northern Ireland is unbelievable!! Just wish Roy Keane would play the man now that Chopra and Stokes are away on loan

thanks for the bojan screenie

surprised at his positioning only being 8

Positioning is a defensive stat off the ball is the offensive equivalent.

Thanks Matty1294 :) Healy looks way better from that screenshot, good to see SI are reflecting in the game how amazing he is, 35 international goals for Northern Ireland is unbelievable!! Just wish Roy Keane would play the man now that Chopra and Stokes are away on loan

Healys over-rated in this looks like he would easily get 30 goals in a season should definetely be lowered and have his big games hidden attribute at 20.

Roy Keane only signed him to ruin his career after kidding on to play the flute in pre-season and his "famine is over" crap so basically hell never get a game.

KEANNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Healy's over rated? Yeah that must be why he got that special accolade from Platini, oh no wait it's actually because he scored more in the European Qualifiers than Torres, Villa, Rooney, Ibrahimovic, Henry, Klose, Van Nistelrooy, Toni etc. And it's not just big games, anyone remember his hat trick against Liechtenstein in March 2007 ;)

Thank you HoPeY!

Wow, they've tonned down Messi! I think that his acceleration, creativity, decision and off the ball stats need to be couple of points higher.

Iniesta must be AM RLC with a little better dribbling, acceleration and pace. And Xavi needs more agility. Also it would be fair to say Eto'o needs 19 for finishing.

What's Barca's transfer budget?

Thank you HoPeY!

Wow, they've tonned down Messi! I think that his acceleration, creativity, decision and off the ball stats need to be couple of points higher.

Iniesta must be AM RLC with a little better dribbling, acceleration and pace. And Xavi needs more agility. Also it would be fair to say Eto'o needs 19 for finishing.

What's Barca's transfer budget?

I don't know, the only financial screen I can show you would be Barca Information screen, I wasn't sure that was what you are after so I did not post it.

Hopefully others out there who have done Barca FM09 Demo saves can help you with that more fella :thup:

Thanks for those? Do you have one of Jack Wilshere? I can't believe how badly they have rated iniesta! Dribbling 15! That'sone of his greatest assets! Accel 13 and pace 14 is a joke. Sure he's not eto but he is still quick. And agility 14 is ridiculous! I'm gonna make a post in the data forum. I'm an arsenal fan but that is ridiculous!

Archived