Which kits do you like?

K, cheers.

Would it make it easier if I said to not put in the writing under the sponsor, and to leave the sponsor with a white background inside it? I reckon that'd look good, and it would be easier too.

yeah ok

and what colours do you want the away and 3rd kits?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harp_Away.png

Brilliant, only one thing. The tiny bit of text under the sponsor.

If it would take any effort D/w about it, but if it's a 10 second job then I'd appriciate it if you could delete that piece.

But honestly, that looks bloody amazing!

Also, I don't suppose you could change the colour to a bluer colour could you? I reckon that would make the badge look better. If this would take work, again don't worry.

Brilliant, only one thing. The tiny bit of text under the sponsor.

If it would take any effort D/w about it, but if it's a 10 second job then I'd appriciate it if you could delete that piece.

But honestly, that looks bloody amazing!

Also, I don't suppose you could change the colour to a bluer colour could you? I reckon that would make the badge look better.

ok i'll do your 3rd kit first then i'll take care of the sponser on that and the home kit

ok i'll do your 3rd kit first then i'll take care of the sponser on that and the home kit

Does it take a lot of work to make them? Change the colours? Because I know I made it black and red, but I'd quite like to see it in red and white. With red as the most dominent colour. Thanks mate:)

arsenal ... you had a go at doing a shirt??? if so, you got any screenies of your efforts?

Yeah, I gave it a go. It came out like this...

http://armchairspasm.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/scribble.gif

Lol:) No, I haven't yet. I just downloaded a Photoshop trial and am going to give them a go now, but would prefer for someone who is very good at it to make them TBH...

Love that.

If the badge could go in the middle and the template on the left side could be deleted it would be perfect.

Thanks a bunch:)

Ok i put the badge in the middle but cant get rid of the sleeve thingy

i'll upload all three completed kits sometime tonight

Ok i put the badge in the middle but cant get rid of the sleeve thingy

i'll upload all three completed kits sometime tonight

D/W about the sleeve, I won't even notice it once it's in the game. Can hardly see it now TBH.

Look forward to seeing them when they are all done, as they look great now.

Thanks again for this:)

Home shirt - On the home shirt, could I see what it looks like with both stripes blue please? Also delete the writing on the home shirt, don't want it to be different to the other sponsors.

Away shirt - Move the badge a tiny bit to the left, literally only a tiny bit

3rd shirt - Move the sponsor a little more to the left, and move the kit maker down a little bit

All - If at all possible, make the sponsors a little bigger

Sorry for being difficult, but thanks for doing all this:)

I'll make sure I reccommend you in the future, with the above these would be perfect IMO!

Archived