"The Winning"08 - ||A NEW tactical conjuration|| ••V.1.00•• ••|Updated Regually"••

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kali21a:

Now, It's 30th of January..!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The day has only just begun.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by andrewyo:

where is v4 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Was talking about GMT. If you live in another country

This is the Beta, i was about to hold the release date back because its not fully finished, but i didnt want to let you down.

I think...

I find a route what I think it is blind side(blind side is right? I'm so sorry.. my english is not good)

Side Attack -> End lins Cross -> Goal

------------------------------------------------

I use V4.0, My team is Man U

Tevez Berbatov

Gasbarroni Pepe Joao Moutinho C.Ronaldo

Evra Vidic Ferdinand Wes Brown

and I set Play maker (Joao Moutinho, Right Center MF)

What's wrong to me?

7 Game/(9)1.3 / 11(1.6)

I've played a few games with v4 so far. It seems to be going well. I got a massive result with Rangers at Porto. I hope that keeps up as I've struggled in the CL most years.

I used my AM as playmaker.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by the barnsley tyke:

So far with V 4.0 beta

Playing as Rochdale in League 2:

P7 W1 D1 L5 F8 A12 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm, very strange. It may be because your Wingers are too slow & Have bad crossing ability.

Jack

Thanks for you answer

Hellow Jack,

----------------------------

I think...

I find a route what I think it is blind side(blind side is right? I'm so sorry.. my english is not good)

Side Attack -> End lins Cross -> Goal

------------------------------------------------

I use V4.0, My team is Man U

Tevez Berbatov

Gasbarroni Pepe Joao Moutinho C.Ronaldo

Evra Vidic Ferdinand Wes Brown

and I set Play maker (Joao Moutinho, Right Center MF)

What's wrong to me?

7 Game/(9)1.3 / 11(1.6)

----------------------------------------

It's my another question.

What's wrong to my team?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Hmm, very strange. It may be because your Wingers are too slow & Have bad crossing ability.

Jack </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Both my wingers have good pace and half decent crossing.

I have won a couple more games since and found that I get a really good result and then a bad one, it seems very inconsistent.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by the barnsley tyke:

i'm not jack </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i know

i didnt replied to u

i thanked Jack for the tactic icon_smile.gif

Jack - am trying v 4. Played a number of games now with my understrength Leeds side in the Premier League. I am back to the old trick of getting lots of shots but still losing. If I use v3 I don't get the shots but still lose. Here's an example (Liverpool the reigning champs):

leedsvliverpool.jpg

Of course, it might just be that my team isn't good enough in the Premier League.

FB1907

How are you doing with this tactic ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dont apply yet waiting end of season

but i used it for 2 matches and didnt seem well to me i will try next season at the begining but deadly devices v2 and croats away v2 made more success to me

although my strikers have good finishing composure pace but still missing most of one on ones

this is the main bug of this game i think

same as freekicks and i dont see any keepers gets a red card in my career interesting icon_smile.gif

this is by far the best tactic i've ever use.

With my Sporting Lisbon is the first time i'm on top of the league, and on the league cup final. only loose the champions but i'm on uefa cup. and of couse still on portuguese cup.

and i only get Daniel Carvalho, my only player.

beutiful tactic thanks a lot jack icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by andrewyo:

P20 W11 D4 L5(V 4)

i use man utd </div></BLOCKQUOTE>wow thats great results with an average team like man utd. now try it with carlisle utd

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by glynnbob:

P20 W11 D4 L5(V 4)

i use man utd </div></BLOCKQUOTE>wow thats great results with an average team like man utd. now try it with carlisle utd </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In fairness I think you'd be hard pressed not to get better results than this with the default 4-4-2 and go on holiday with Man Utd.....

I couldn't win any game on away matches with bayern munich... I decided to try winning but on the first away match i lost werder 4-1 i am not able to stop going down when i m on away.. how should I stop this? I tried a lot of tactial variations during the play... pls help me

Archived