"The Winning"08 - ||A NEW tactical conjuration|| ••V.1.00•• ••|Updated Regually"••

guess I was typing on this too long to have seen 3.01 being out icon_wink.gif will start comparing the team settings... will be interesting to have the massive change in CF for the AMCs... but I think I will try it in a few easier games at first, after all I have a league to win for the first time in a few years and being on the right way that might not be a time for trial icon_wink.gif

But will certainly report back with some feedback. holidays are fortunately allowing a lot of playtime (as long as the wife stays happy reading at least icon_biggrin.gif)

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jack Edwards:

Hey All!

V.3.01 Is here! there was a V.3.00 but that wasnt the best i could do for you guys!

• - AMC mentalities changed - Scores More Goals - Less long range shots

• - Team Mentalities changed - free flowing football - Doesnt make mistakes alot

• - Perfected Team Settings

Download:

Link One

http://www.sendspace.com/file/c1movx

Link Two

http://www.mediafire.com/?d1gnyu3dzgd

Link Three

http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/753a0ff3f5_0.1MB

Hope you all enjoy!

JE </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey JE i downloaded 3.0.0 fromm the other site and i am loving it won ten in a row 3 goals or more. tried 3.0.1 and won two games by only single goals then lost the third. The team makes mistakes a lot in 3.o.o but never get punished for it (which works for me icon_biggrin.gif). They track back more. In 3.0.1 they are more sensible and solid but dont create as much and as such the AI work their way back in. Currently runn i am running the same games simultaneously on two machines with both tactics will try and get you some screenshots and stuuf to help you for 4.0.0. Good work keep it coming. icon14.gif

Used the 3.01 version for almost half a season now with my Liverpool team. More or less Im getting the needed results except drawing with Reading and Blackburn and losses away to Porto (4-2), Chelsea (3-1) and Newcastle (2-0).

In my wins im not superior at all and my team have not faced a real test versus a big team yet, so even thoug im currently 4th in Premier League i think im struggling a bit.

On to the problems. No whatter who im choosing for the DM they seem to underachieve. Alonso is rated 6,50 for 7 starts and 3 substitions, Lucas 6,40 for 3(7), Sissoko 6,75 2(2) and Mascherano 6,80 for 10(5).

Im also struggling choosing how to play the attack. For most of the time Im playing Kuyt at the top and Torres as one of the AMC's. Kuyt has scored 8 goals in 17 matches and rated 7,00 and Torres 6 goals in 16 matches rated 7,00 as well. I would very much like to get some more out of these to, but when im switching their positions around they're both struggling.

Also Stevie G i underperforming a bit with only 2 goals and 3 assist in 13 matches, rating 7,07.

I would gladly listen to any inputs on how I get that little bit more out of my team.

Guest Spartan101

I've been using V3.01 for a while now and I can safely say its nowhere near as good as V2.0

With V2 i was absolutely dominating teams at home with Villa, even beating Chelsea 4-0 with 23 shots on goal! Although V2.0 struggled against some teams away from home it was still a good tactic.

With V3.01 I just can't seem to score or defend. I found the middle of the park gets overrun which pulls the centre backs out of the line and chances created at the other end or not as stylish or as clear cut as in V2.0. So i think i'm going to stick with Version 2.0

The tweaks to V2.0 made by another memeber earlier seem to work, made me a lot better away from home.

All in all, i just want to say thanks Jack, you're tactic (v2.0) is great, but i was expecting more from 3.01. You're a victim of you're own success! :p Prehaps you could try testing v3.01 out again but with a team other than Barca, like you did for the other tactics.

Hope you release V4.00!

Sorry if im sounding like a complete knob, but i have to say this.

This tactic works for 80% of teams, you actually have to edit it to suite your team style, there is NO tactic that you can implement and it will work for every league. So ill post a few suggestions.

• England - Keep the tactic ( V1 To 3.01 ) the same, i designed it on the english league being tough, if your struggling i suggest moving the tempo a few notches, and setting the DMC to defensive rather then attacking.

• Spain - If your struggling move the tempo down a few notches, again, move the DMC to defensive and let the striker have little creative freedom, i found that this works but the default settings on the tactic are far better, but again if your struggling try that

• Italy - The tempo in italy is pretty slow, id suggest having quick wingers/Fb's and a holding DMC, if your struggling set the DMC to normal and the two wingers to the most creative freedom, i have found that this works very well in italy, but the default settings of this tactic worked better, but it vary's for different teams.

• Scotland - Try moving the tempo down and the wingers creative freedom up

I have set up an alternate tactic to suite different styles of play, i wouldnt call it V.4.00 id call it V.3.02,

Hope you all enjoy

ALTERNATE TACTIC! Download *****NEW*****

Link One:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ecpbsbmkg1t

Link Two:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/s472ng

Link Three:

http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/a3d2114eb9_0.1MB

ORIGIONAL TACTIC Download V.3.01

Link One:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/c1movx

Link Two:

http://www.mediafire.com/?d1gnyu3dzgd

Link Three:

http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/753a0ff3f5_0.1MB

Sorry about all the confusion, HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY!

Very good result with Barca, Aguero Hat-Trick as AMC

goodfd5.png

I feel 3.02 is AMAZING, creates, scores! Very VERY good football, i made it in a few hours of testing, Me and my freind tested it in 4 countries with 2 teams on each

Holland - Exelsior + Ajax

Italy - Regginia + Juventus

England - Middlesborough + Liverpool

Spain - Barca + Getafe

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jack Edwards:

9-1! FFS! Jesus, who are you playing as? Accrington Stanley Vs Man U? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

pmsl.... i will try your new tactic out and see how it does. thx for your hard work in making tactics for people to try, as i pure and utter suck at making them.

Jack you have created a monster tactic as i said would play with my celtic team so far 4 league games played.Won 4 scored 10 conceded 0.I use V1.00 at home and run riot with it beat Hearts 5-0.Use v2.00 away though i changed a few bits.Took the farrows off the FBS decreased the size of the farrows on the MR/L and put a barrow on the right sided AM.Will post screen shots after a few more games got Rangers next away so big test for tacric.Once again thank you.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dirty_ACE:

Thanks for the 3.00, 3.01 and 3.02 Jack. I'll try them out after I finish my current season. I'm having way too much success with v2.0 and don't want to switch to another tactic half way through. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Since I was using your modifications, as stated above, an did really well, I decided to give 3.02 a try after all, since it looked the most reasonable of the solutions... No regrets, so far, doing well, getting my regular 2-0 with a chance of more icon_wink.gif

So I am going to stick to either v2 mod or to 3.02, depending on if one of htem is not really working.

What I liked in 3.02 so far is that my DM is getting better ratings than the usual flawed DM rating, at least after 90mins (often not after 45).

Will still do some modding on that one too, e.g. getting the DM closing down up, which I find essential

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by opul:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dirty_ACE:

Thanks for the 3.00, 3.01 and 3.02 Jack. I'll try them out after I finish my current season. I'm having way too much success with v2.0 and don't want to switch to another tactic half way through. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Since I was using your modifications, as stated above, an did really well, I decided to give 3.02 a try after all, since it looked the most reasonable of the solutions... No regrets, so far, doing well, getting my regular 2-0 with a chance of more icon_wink.gif

So I am going to stick to either v2 mod or to 3.02, depending on if one of htem is not really working.

What I liked in 3.02 so far is that my DM is getting better ratings than the usual flawed DM rating, at least after 90mins (often not after 45).

Will still do some modding on that one too, e.g. getting the DM closing down up, which I find essential </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm glad to hear my modifications were helpful for you. I'm still using v2.0 with so much success both home and away. I haven't lost in the last 37 matches, most of them were wins.

By the way, I'm starting to get more and more good results by using Counter Attack option against big teams. I just narrow the formation, drop the defensive line by a notch or two and usually keep tempo on the first notch of quick.

I will try out one of the new versions next season though. From what I've gathered, it's v3.00 that's supposedly offensively better than 3.01 or 3.02.

i'm liverpool in my game start of second season just played friendly with barca lost 5-1 they completly dominated first half i think i had about 3 shots then after half time i had about 23 shots this was my first game with version 3.2 gonna give it a try cos i can see it being promising after my team gets used to it good work mr edwards

mr edwards

i've played 3 games with version 3.2 1st game lost to barca friendly 2nd was in the champions league against red star had most of my team out cos of internationals and injurys media predicted a draw i romped home with a 5-2 victory then 1st game in premiership away to villa potential banana skin again completly dominated won 4-0 only made a few signings got adriano from inter and guardino the left winger very very promising thank you mr edwards for sharing your tactics merry christmas

I have won 23 straight games with 3.00 but only have one problem. whoever i put as striker never scores and only gets a 6 or maybe 7 while everyone else is on 8. JE i think 3.00 is better than 3.02 because the two amc on 3.02 have diffrent instructions now and they dont work so well.

Jack, I'd really need some advice on this:

Do you make any kind of tactical changes when you try to defend your lead? And if yes, then what kind...

Just was 3-0 up against Plymouth (who were 10th in the Championship, and I was first), and at the second half they just kept coming at me and I ended up losing the game 3-4!! It wasn't the first time I'm up like 3-0 or even 4-0 and then at second half the opponent starts banging them in like it's nothing. icon_frown.gif

I know that's an FM08 "feature" and there isn't always anything you can do about it, but if you know any advice at all then I'd appreciate it.

Correction: I lost it 3-5! icon_wink.gif They scored one on injury time...

I guess that if the more or less random team talks at half-time end up going negatively for you, and positively for the AI, then it's just a massacre on the second half. No matter how dominant you were on the first half, just completely different players. icon13.gif

Yes, your correct ace, But on V.3.02 the DMC plays more defensively, Glad you all like it, i want you to mod the tactic, post it here if you will, but dont post it on the forums and claim it as you own.

JE </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You want to see my moded version of v2.0? I'll gladly posted here if it will help people here get it working for their teams.

Well, i move the DMC into a DC if im up at 80 Mins ect </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you do anything else??

Now again in my last game, at home against Southend which are clearly a worse side than me.. I'm up 2-0 at HT and then score 3-0 at second half.

After 77 minutes they score 3-1 and I'm like "uh oh, here we go..", so I do what you adviced and move my DMC to DC.

Well, at 82 they score 3-2 and at 88 3-3, and that's how the match ends. I lose 2 points from a game I really should have won (and which I dominated up until they Decided to start attacking like hell).

Just finished my second season, but I used v2.0 through whole time with my tweaks. We really got it rolling especially towards the end, recording wins like 6-2 over Valencia in Spanish Cup final, then also 6-2, 5-2 and 7-1 wins in the league over mediocre opposition, and the season was topped off with a 5-1 win over Valencia again in the CL final.

It almost looked like the team reached the pinnacle of offensive football. Even when the opposition managed to equalize we just kept on going and scoring more and more.

Archived