"The Winning"08 - ||A NEW tactical conjuration|| ••V.1.00•• ••|Updated Regually"••

Hello Everyone

"The Winning" is bases purely on my own work, you do not have permission to edit, or use this as a base in any way. You may ONLY tweak this tactic for personal use, OR Posted on this thread, and ONLY on this thread

Ok, "The Winning" is a tactical conjuration of attack and defence, The defence does its job very well even though there is only 2 centre back the wing backs do there job and track back.

•WBR/WBL - Very Attackingly Minded, but encouraged to make decisive tackles when they on the break A solid defensive player is a must here, A pacey DL Or DR Would do the buisness, but a natural Wing Back is a Bonus

•DC'S: Very solid, Very defensive, I avoided spreading them out as this would create a loophole, i wouldnt suggest tweaking

•DMC: I Made a diamond here, it encourages controlling the center, and forces them to play down the centre, the DMC'S Should look out onto the wings and wont run themselves very much, I suggest someone like Hargreaves or somone with alot of experience.

•LM/RM: Both very attacking in there own respective positions, Should be quite young and pacey, Ronaldo was Really class when i tested in Manchester, Giggs was Ok, but not the best..

•AM: Will score a few goals from tim to time, Maybe a few screamers, they get the ball to the front men and provide plenty of assists.

FC: The typical target man should slot in here perfectly, Be prepared to change a few things, If something is not going well up here, change the delivery.

Tips:

Dont be afraid to change lazy players in a match, you need hard workers if you are going to succeed with my tactic.

Notes:

Please, dont use it for 2 matches and say its Rubbish. V 2.00 MAY be coming out, But since its pretty hard to get any time in these days ill give it a try

The two wingers get ALOT of goals, Suprisingly.

Currently, I CANNOT host images, So dont flame me about that

••Downloads••

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tg1uej

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qaprot

http://www.mediafire.com/?59ofmphh32j

http://www.filefactory.com/file/ba572c/

Thank You For Reading

Jack Edwards

----- Creator "The Winning" -----

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Everyone

"The Winning" is bases purely on my own work, you do not have permission to edit, or use this as a base in any way. You may ONLY tweak this tactic for personal use, OR Posted on this thread, and ONLY on this thread

Ok, "The Winning" is a tactical conjuration of attack and defence, The defence does its job very well even though there is only 2 centre back the wing backs do there job and track back.

•WBR/WBL - Very Attackingly Minded, but encouraged to make decisive tackles when they on the break A solid defensive player is a must here, A pacey DL Or DR Would do the buisness, but a natural Wing Back is a Bonus

•DC'S: Very solid, Very defensive, I avoided spreading them out as this would create a loophole, i wouldnt suggest tweaking

•DMC: I Made a diamond here, it encourages controlling the center, and forces them to play down the centre, the DMC'S Should look out onto the wings and wont run themselves very much, I suggest someone like Hargreaves or somone with alot of experience.

•LM/RM: Both very attacking in there own respective positions, Should be quite young and pacey, Ronaldo was Really class when i tested in Manchester, Giggs was Ok, but not the best..

•AM: Will score a few goals from tim to time, Maybe a few screamers, they get the ball to the front men and provide plenty of assists.

FC: The typical target man should slot in here perfectly, Be prepared to change a few things, If something is not going well up here, change the delivery.

Tips:

Dont be afraid to change lazy players in a match, you need hard workers if you are going to succeed with my tactic.

Notes:

Please, dont use it for 2 matches and say its Rubbish. V 2.00 MAY be coming out, But since its pretty hard to get any time in these days ill give it a try

The two wingers get ALOT of goals, Suprisingly.

Currently, I CANNOT host images, So dont flame me about that

••Downloads••

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tg1uej

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qaprot

http://www.mediafire.com/?59ofmphh32j

http://www.filefactory.com/file/ba572c/

Thank You For Reading

Jack Edwards

----- Creator "The Winning" -----

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chipembele:

WBA in Premiership

P 12 W 0 D0 L12 F3 A26 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Perhaps its your team, In the old thread ive had many succeses.

Maybe A Screenie?

Cheers, im glad it worked for all of you, After that giy with west brom merchanting misery on this tactic im glad you all like it.

V2 Will be out in the near future.

Duckman- Well Done On Your Achievment

DjonDjon- Same To you! Nice squad. And glad the old V2 Worked For You, But the new V2 will be better

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">pretty impressed </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jack i am very impressed with this tactic, played so far with houston in mls about 15 games and won them all.

I think this tactic could be improved in the defense and set pieces, but offensive icon14.gif amazing.

Playing with Eddie Johnson in front 15 games 28 goals so far.

By the way what training regime do you use?

Once again thanks for this wonderfull tactic, well done icon14.gif

I think this is an excellent and innovative tactic. icon14.gif

However, I've noticed that it does seem to concede goals - I've got two very good central defenders and a decent keeper and I'm conceding far too regularly.

Also, for anyone struggling with this tactic - you need a few things:

(i) good and pacey wingers - crucial to your attacks

(ii) wing-backs - I've found (unsurprisingly) that classic fullbacks play poorly in the WB positions. Pacey wingbacks is the way forward - although as I say above, this tactic concedes too many goals and I think this could be linked to WB.

(iii) DM - due to the Barrow - should probably be a D / DM C for defensive stability. Hargreaves will probably be ok there but someone like mascherano or alonso won't IMHO.

I'm going to try tweaking some of the defensive aspects such as WB instructions to improve defense - anyone tried Barrows on the WBs?

Have to take my hat off to you Jack, - what a superb tactic- leaves you biting your nails on the edge of your seat though - it's a "we'll score one more than you tactic!" Unfortunately, it leaks goals like a sieve, if all of us can come up with some ideas to improve the defence, without taking anything away from the attacking power, then we might well have cracked it!

Have used the tactic to take Gloucester City to the unheard heights of League 2 - straight promotions - top league scorers twice(120+) - but also conceded more than the teams that were relegated!!!

Will test some more with better defenders and see if I can improve the goals against column.

But a crackerjack of a tactic mate - well done!!

This is such a sweet tactic. I've had tremendous success with it. My results this far is, with me being FC Bayern;

6-0 vs Werder Bremen (h)

5-0 vs Hertha BSC (a)

2-0 vs Rostock (h)

2-1 vs AA Gent (a)

2-0 vs Cottbus (a)

3-0 vs Schalke (h)

3-0 vs Hannover (a)

3-0 vs AA Gent (h)

5-0 vs Leverkusen (h)

So as you can see, lots of goals scored, and just one (on a penalty) away against AA Gent in the Uefa Cup. I'm totally aware of that FC Bayern is a pretty good team, but truth is that unless you have a good tactic, you won't win. I've made some few personal adjustments to the tactic, one being that in matches against weaker opponent without that much of an offensive threat, I use van Bommel as MC with an arrow down, instead of a DMC with the arrow down to DC. I also put my strongest DC-header on the left DC-position, which is van Buyten, and on corners he just scores for fun.

As I've read in this thread, people seem to have a lot of problems with conceding goals. I made a few adjustments for my own team with my WB's, and gave them a wee bit more defensive mentality and closing down less. Dunno if this will help you others, maybe you just need better WB's.

Anyway, great tactic... me myself, I'm facing a rough half-year now, with both Ribery and van der Vaart out for 4-6 months... ouch :/.

Yes, this tactic is one of the most consistent tactics for FM'08 Patch 1 and I have tried a few. Liverpool 07/08 and have played 30 games, losing twice (Arsenal 2-4 and Man City 2-3), drawing twice and winning the rest. I will try Jonaleth suggestions to stop the tactic been so leaky and report back. A tactic which has reignited my faith in the Football Manager series again.

well, i have been playing with this tactic for 6 games now. 4 of them was in the BWin Liga (Portuguese Championship) and i have 4 wins, 9 Goals and 3 Against. The other 2 was in the Champions League and in the portuguese cup. Both a draw 1-1.

I think that this tactic is brilliant in the attack, but very fragile in the defence. The DM who turns a DC in no time isnt a good choise.

In the midfield there is a hole and the other team allways can make what they want because there is no one there!

With a little tweaks in the defence and corners this should be a great tactic.

Now the results:

Boavista 0 vs 3 Porto

Porto 1 vs 1 Shaktar (Champions League)

Porto 3 vs 1 Naval

Porto 1 vs 1 Academica (PT cup, win in the penaltys)

P. Ferreira 1 vs 3 Porto

i will test it for some more time and post the results

Downloaded the tactic (V1) to try on Cheivo, scoring goals but losing a few too.

1st game- Cheivo v Lazio - 7-3 to Lazio

2nd, V Livorno- 5-3 to Livorno

3rd V Brescia- 4-2 to Brescia

4th game V Inter- 7-4 to Inter lol

When will the version 2 be coming out? hopefully that one will save me from getting fired!!

why the hell i cant success with this tactic ? i used 1 season with with valencia but i finished 3. with the great squad of valencia.what is my fault? i choose a great first squad :

d.villa-amc

silva-amc

vicente-ml

joaquin-mr

zigic-st

marchena-dm(lorik cana)

miguel-wbr

moretti-wbl

albiol-dc

helguera-dc-(alexis)

please help me work this tactic.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Beira-MarFAN:

I made a little modification to the tactic V2 (defense) in the 7th game of the national championship. i'm with P10 W10 and i can win easly. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can you post a link then?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lloydey:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Beira-MarFAN:

I made a little modification to the tactic V2 (defense) in the 7th game of the national championship. i'm with P10 W10 and i can win easly. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can you post a link then? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only when the V2 are released...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by silent_1:

SO is the one at the top of this thread the latest one released then? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the one in the top it's the latest released so far.

v2 is in testing. I finished my tests and have an alternative.

Okay, i definately need to tweak this tactic a bit, for away games.

I have tested it with my newly started Newcastle game, i have won every single match at home, even against bigger sides as Arsenal and Liverpool.

But i havent managed to win a single match in Premier Division away yet.

:S

I have played 10 matches, 5 home 5 away.

I have got 15/15 points at home, but only 1/15 away!!

What do you suggest?

Archived