"The Winning"08 - ||A NEW tactical conjuration|| ••V.1.00•• ••|Updated Regually"••

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cichy86:

Game lose sens with this tactics

for example my WHU 2012/2013 50 games without losing icon_frown.gif Chelsea-WHU 0-6

In my opinion its something wrong with this tactics BUG :p ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

can someone translate this into english please

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm currently using this tactic with Swindon Town, first season, League 1. When I switched to V3.02, we were 22nd and frankly rubbish. Now I'm unbeaten in seven games, sat in 12th, and scoring goals galore! So far, only one game where I've conceded more than 1 goal, and I've modified the tactic based on hee163's suggested changes to see if it helps - I've not used it enough so far in that configuration to comment objectively. So far, its the best and most consistent tactic I've used for FM08, so good work all round.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Jack Edwards

Yellow Card - Foul Language - Expires 26/03/08 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

have to wait for a long time unless he has other account

Guest Benny79

Secided to try version 3.0.0 with liverpool last night. rubbish. was looking good in pre season with a 7-0 win over crewe but then 3 1-1 draws in a row in the premiership, followed by a 6-0 drubbing by Chelsea! 25 attempts at goal in each game though!

Hey.

Been using V 3.02 for 3 whole seson with Barca. Won the league in 1st season, done the double in the 2nd season, won the treble in the 3rd season.

Currently on a 50 match unbeaten run, and still going.

I made quite a lot of individual changes to it to fit in with my team. I set team tackling to hard for away games, and when I'm winning away, I remove the forward runs from my FBs and DM.

I also took the Czech Republic job last season and used V 3.02 and I got to the World Cup 2010 finals, and lost to Argentina 2-1 in extra time.

I've now took up the Brazil job.

Great tactic mate. Good job

I started using this half way through my first season with Liverpool. I was struggling and had aimed to finish fourth. I was using 1.0 as home and 2.0 away. I won the Premiership. My only notable signings were Van Der Vaart and Rafinha.

Second season I came third and won the FA Cup. Made the semi finals of the Champions League.

I just finished the third season and won the Premiership using 3.01.

My team looks like this:

Carson

Riise, Michah Richards, Agger, Rafinha

Lucas

Babel, Gerrard

Van Der Vaart, Sobis

Torres

I have not had the defensive problems people talk about. I've generally finished 3rd or 4th in the goals against category and I think the top for goals for.

All I can say is, GENIUS.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by teeyougee:

Hey.

Been using V 3.02 for 3 whole seson with Barca. Won the league in 1st season, done the double in the 2nd season, won the treble in the 3rd season.

Currently on a 50 match unbeaten run, and still going.

I made quite a lot of individual changes to it to fit in with my team. I set team tackling to hard for away games, and when I'm winning away, I remove the forward runs from my FBs and DM.

I also took the Czech Republic job last season and used V 3.02 and I got to the World Cup 2010 finals, and lost to Argentina 2-1 in extra time.

I've now took up the Brazil job.

Great tactic mate. Good job </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

tee, did you tweak any of the individual instructions to fit your players too?

ive just suffered my worst defeat ever on cm/fm lost 8-2 away to man utd in the fa cup using 3.1 they created over 25 chances,but next game away to villa (im birmingham btw)i won 2-1 but they still created 29 chances am i doing something wrong this is my 1st team squad

gk coman/enyeama/doyle

rb hoyte/b.jones

lb quedrue/warnock

cb samba/s.taylor

cb skrtel/shittu

dm cana/muamba/g.fernandes

lm kapo/d.duff

rm asharvin/a.gyan

amc m.fernandez/g.dos santos

am jimnez/riquelme

fc crouch/defoe/sharp/haynes/bojan (loan)

currently sitting 4th in the league third season any help would be great.

Hello everybody, and especially Jack Edwards! I'm very big fan of your tactic. I'm using 3.0 and I'm very glad. I've got a little problem because I play with Arsenal and it's about Fabregas. Will it destroy all tactic when I put him on MC instead Gilberto Silva on DM ? I think that Cesc does'nt play on 100% on AMC and I would like to change it. Is it destroy all philosophy of that tactic. Again cheers Jack!

This is a great tactic if you have the players. Period.

Beye Taylor Felipe Enrique

----------Zubar-----------

Milner------------N'Zogbia

--Van Der Vaart----Duff---

----------Farfan----------

I have good backup players, but form is the key.

I got some players at cheap prices. Although my form, good staff, and versatile players has helped.

Farfan is scoring a goal a game average, N'Zogbia (started playing him as a sub) is now tearing teams to bits.

DM needs to be composed, all defenders do. The higher the composure the better your team is going to play under pressure.

I'm thinking of trying to play with this tactic to take an attacking player out, and putting in a second DM.

x-x-x-x

--x-x--

x-----x

---x---

---x---

Something like that.

Great tactic, I'm usually a massive fan of 442 but I like this one.

I play with Liverpool. Using version 1.0 of this tactic. Runner-up in the league with 92 points, same as Man u, but they had a better goal ratio (4 goals). Feels a bit bitter not winning but it helped to beat chelsea in the Fa cup final 4-2. This is my first season. Fernandez and Aguero are working extremely well for me with this tactic. Torres as a striker is also good, even though he couldnt match Rooney for man u scroing 42 goals in the premier league(yeah right). . . .

But anyways the tactic is working great, so thanks a lot. But would you recommend me to try the newer versions of the tactic, or is it never change a winning team?

I tried the latest version at my Spurs team and I've not done well with it tbh.

I create a load of chances but just do not win or score more importantly, and there seems to be buckets of room at the back.

Out of about 6 games or so I only won about 2, and conceded 2/3 goals a few times.

My team isn't too bad either tbh.

Robinson

Bale King Colocini Barragan

Kaboul

Downing, Lennon

Fernandez, Jimenez

Berbatov

Palombo is aweful playing as DM. Anyone had great success with a different player in that position using this tactic? Sissoko and Alonso worked well, but I sold them off.

Great tactic here Jack, keep it going!

One thing i'd like to know is, i'm playing as Man Utd with your V 3.0.2. Here's my team.

Rooney

Anderson Tevez

Nani Ronaldo

Carrick

Evra Vidic Ferdinand Brown

Van Der Sar

As you can see, its the basic Man Utd team as i've just started playing 08 now. As Scholes is injured, i'm currently using anderson as cover. This tactic is not doing too badly for me, as my players average 7s or 8s every game.

However one thing that puzzles me is that Tevez gets 6 even when the whole team is playing well, and it has happened quite a few times now.

Should I retrain him to an AMC position? On the other hand his default position is to play as either an AM or FC, so I dont think there should be a problem with that. I've tried swapping him and anderson's position but in the end anderson still plays well and tevez doesnt.

I really don't wanna let tevez rot on the bench, any help that you can offer? anyone?

just tried V3.02 in two frienlies with rangers and is looking however in the 2nd half i just dont play as well

against man u i was winning 4-1 at half time but they scored 3 goals in the next 10 minutes and finished 4-4

against civil service strollers with my 2nd team i was 5-0 up after 23 mins but only scored 2 more goals in the rest of the match

HELLO ALL!

Sorry about my inactivity, but i have been busy in my real life!, Im currently working on a new Winning, but its based on slow play, with short passes. My Beta testers claim that it dominates with bad teams, and uber dominates with good teams

Thank you for keeping this alive!

Jack

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jack Edwards:

V4.00 is currently finished.

I will post here later with the link, It has many defensive aspects along with the attacking ones =)

Jack </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sami Hyypia:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jack Edwards:

V4.00 is currently finished.

I will post here later with the link, It has many defensive aspects along with the attacking ones =)

Jack </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wat u trying to prove when u posting this. he is kind enough to share us his tactic and what are u doing then?

Date Release for V.4.00

Due to the MAJOR intrest in V4, and FM Underground featuring in the next version ( Fmunderground.net ) , I have made this version better then EVER! The set date will be 30th of Janurary 2008. It covers many aspects of the game, Fluent football, Defensive, and attackly minded, There was many mistakes in the previous versions, But i have now ammended them.

Thank-You

Jack Edwards

------Creator & Owner or "The Winning"

Archived