The Eurovision Striking Contest - The Battle Begins!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's a shame - can friendlies still be scheduled in the editor?

That's part of the problem - whilst they can still be scheduled in the editor, if they don't fall on a date where international friendlies are usually played, then they don't appear when you start a game up! :(

I know it certainly wasn't like that in FM07 when I did my Turkmenistan v Kyrgyzstan game.

However, I do believe I have found a solution... The Russian billionaire businessman is escaping Europe (for varying reasons) and is emigrating down to Oceania!!! :D

• 1 month later...

This may have been finished a while, but I feel I ought to both apologise for being absent for such a long time - I'm not going to make excuses, I just forgot about it and let it slip away.

However, having read through the last few seasons over the last couple of hours, I feel honoured to have been involved in such a successful sign-up. It's always a bonus that your player does well (Third Division Champion \o/), but the effort put in has been phenomenal and needs to be acknowledged.

That's all from me, so again, sorry for ignoring this but thanks for keeping me in and delivering excellent updates on a regular basis :)

Archived