Germany to Level 7 v1.0

This File contains:

- All 5 Regionalligas

- All 14 Oberligas

- All 37 leagues on 6th tier

- All 103 leagues on 7th tier

- All 21 regional cups whose winners qualify for DFB-Pokal (as in reality)

- Cup for U19 teams with original mode

- Logos of all new German teams in the database (whose logos are still missing in any megapack)

Known Bugs:

- The only known bug is that the youth leagues are not working because the team can't find the teams after one season. It seems to be a bug with the game, because in FM16, it worked perfectly.

I Already made a thread in Bugs forum but still no answer...

As long as the problem isn't solved, the FM creates fictional youth leagues (I had to choose this solution because I wanted that all teams have youth fixtures)

It's still a BETA, that means that some bugs can still appear.

Download:

Logos:

http://www.file-upload.net/download-12077436/NeueLogosDeutschland.rar.html

(choose the BLUE download button in the middle of the site, the other ones were fake buttons that lead to adware!!!)

Editor file:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/pm18yqlcqdmp5iw/Germany_7_tiers.fmf

Some Screens:

hwykcof2.jpg

zeapmoq2.jpg

giza622n.jpg

sywmdfnw.jpg

I heard about this problem, there is a good possibility that it will also appear in this file, because it seems to be a bug in FM17. Several users reported it, one example:

So we have to wait what will happen to this problem.

In the German community, this problem is also known.

2 minutes ago, Kruj said:

I heard about this problem, there is a good possibility that it will also appear in this file, because it seems to be a bug in FM17. Several users reported it, one example:

So we have to wait what will happen to this problem.

I have also reported that when I send players to the 2nd team they don't rack up appearances apart from the odd substitute one which again is weird as other teams in other inactive leagues still register player appearances. The 2nd team staff situation is strange too as I occasionally get an alert that the 2nd team need a head of sports science or physio and I have no vacancies on the board screen.

Hope these are sorted soon!

2 minutes ago, mgriffin said:

Hi,

I am having the same fixture issue however with a file downloaded from the steam workshop. I have a save of the game from before the 20th June and one after

This is already reported in the bugs forum. Could you check if it is the same file?

Someone in the German community tested this file until September 2024 and all competitions were scheduled with no problem. But there are no histories recorded, that's a problem I will have to tackle...

It's the same bug as here:

https://community.sigames.com/topic/365470-bug-player-history-through-years-at-club-disappears/

But I read, that the histories are located in temp-Files. I opened a savegame file of another user, of course without the temp-Files, so it is no wonder that I have no histories when considering the savegame... Probably, all is fine, I will ask the user who gave me his save game. If all is okay, I can release v1.0.

15 minutes ago, Kruj said:

@rimisark

FC Uhldingen is available as a club in my file, but unfortunately, it is not playable. Uhldingen plays in 9th tier.

Thanks, if you want you can transfer Mitko Dimitrov to FC Uhldingen and Toshko Dimitrov (may be he is not available in the current database, but will be in the next database update).

Is the bug generated from the fact that the editor won't recognise 6 teams in a play-off from 5 regionalligas? When setting it up as 5 play-off teams going for 3 promotion births in Liga.3, it runs fine. That is until the end of the first season when no fixtures are generated for any leagues. I had set up a db down to the Oberligas.

3 hours ago, Kruj said:

@DaggerPaul

Which bug do you mean? In v1.0, there shouldn't be any bugs now.

I was referring to the bug where league fixtures weren't generated. At the start of my first season Regionalliga SudWest fixtures weren't generated, so no fixtures at all were generated for any league at the start of 2017-18, apart from pre-season games. I had made my own German league add on though and it had passed the Testing Nation Rules in the editor no problem.

I have downloaded your v1.0 version, but all I get is This archive is either in unknown format or broken, when I try to open it.

That's strange, you seem to be the only one who has this problem... Or are you using an old version of the file? In v0.1, fixtures weren't created, in 1.0, it's no problem.

And I just checked the download in first post, v1.0 is not broken. It's a .fmf-File and it doesn't need do be opened, you have to copy it to editor data folder!

1 hour ago, Kruj said:

That's strange, you seem to be the only one who has this problem... Or are you using an old version of the file? In v0.1, fixtures weren't created, in 1.0, it's no problem.

And I just checked the download in first post, v1.0 is not broken. It's a .fmf-File and it doesn't need do be opened, you have to copy it to editor data folder!

Sorry, the issue was in a German lower league save I had made myself with the editor. On reading this topic I noticed it was an issue that SI were aware of.

I've made another German lower league file down to Oberliga (level 5) with all the different amount of promotions, play off promotions and relegations amongst the regionalliga's and oberliga's. It got through the Nation Rules testing in the editor and has loaded fine. Just need to check that all leagues have fixtures at the start, and then leave it overnight to automatically get through a few seasons to see if the same issue persists.

I'll also look to start a save with your German league file, I do like to play saves with obscure leagues. Might start a save with Altona 93 in the Hamburg Oberliga, got a soft spot for them after going to a game last year while on a weekend in Hamburg to watch FC St.Pauli.

Hey Kruj,

i like this file but i have a question to the Logo's. I'm not sure did i a mistake by installing because in lower Divisions are some logos missing example: "FV Blau-Weiß Stahl Freital" 

if they are missing can i add it easily or is this complecated? 

Is the reputation bug arising from lower league promotions and relegations evident in this file?

Also, is the issue with part-time/amateur contracts not working correctly for certain teams/divisions that you get in the English lower league databases present in this file?

Thanks!

Would love to use some of these divisional expansion packs but just worried about the usability as there seems to be a lot of bugs that affect these files, through no fault of the authors but just the game itself not functioning as it should when such leagues are added.

Would be great if SI could address this for those who do such great work making the files, and for those of us who desperately would like to play them.

I am, in particularly, very interested in this German file so thanks for taking the time to make such a detailed database!

• 3 months later...

Archived