1. 1. which team shall i manage

• lyon
    • bayern
    • palermo
    • standard liege
    • shakhtar
    • crysal palace
    • another

Need something to keep me going as i keep starting new games and getting bored quickly need something to tie me over to nov 14th!!!

Have done oxford, premier league etc so narrowed choices down to the above.

If at all possible can you also give reasons for the team you picked.

thanks in advance,

andy

Need something to keep me going as i keep starting new games and getting bored quickly need something to tie me over to nov 14th!!!

Have done oxford, premier league etc so narrowed choices down to the above.

If at all possible can you also give reasons for the team you picked.

thanks in advance,

andy

If you want a game which will last you till FM09 comes out, then Lyon is my suggestion :thup:

Lyon, your guaranteed the presence of a great thread with lots of helpfull players on it. :)

Second Standard Liege just for Defour, Witsel. I'm also making a thread about it.

You mean your making a Liege thread? I'm currently just starting my 2nd season with them after winning the league 1st season. Was a bit disappointed though, that after my 1st season title win, they then only gave me £1.5m to spend! So i've ended up having to loan 4 strikers as i don't have enough cash to get any on permanent deals! :D

I would have a go with bayern, got the basis of a good squad, i'm sure you'd be able to generate some funds through the sale fo some of the odler players, and already have a decent sized original budget, if you played it right you could probably become pretty dominant domestically and in europe over a few seasons, having said that how many seasons could you play before november 14th

Second Standard Liege just for Defour, Witsel. I'm also making a thread about it.

Can't wait, you make some good team threads :) Defour and Witsel should be a HUGE pa boost.

Lyon would be a good pick, but no Ben Arfa makes me sad. So I'm going Marseille, since Ben Arfa's great start should jump his stats a bit.

Archived