• Arsenal
    • Dortmund
    • Milan
    • Liverpool
    • Benfica
    • Relegation candidate
    • Other

Hey guys!

I want to start a new long term save and post about it here.

The "problem" is that I don't know with which team to start. I've never played that much of this years version so I've lots of ideas to try out. I just don't know which team to choose. And that's where you guys enter.

I like to play with medium-top teams. And I need to feel attached to them. Be it because of the fans, or the philosophy, a player, etc. In this save I want to build a DNA. I'm still undecided between defensive football (Trapattoni) or direct attacking football (Mourinho early days, etc). Maybe you can give your ideas on this as well.

So the options and the why:

1- Bilbao. They have an amazing work ethic and the philosophy of having just Basque players is great. Adding to this the possibility of building a DNA with only the youth as possible incomes is great;

2- Arsenal. I just think they have a great squad and can do much much better than IRL. This would also be played in a youth challenge esque;

3- Dortmund. The possibility of beating Pep, one of the greatest in history, is tremendously motivating. They also have great fans;

4- Milan. Totally rebuilding them and what a better place to be attacking than in Italy?;

5- Liverpool. Just love the club and the fans. Players would come only from the UK with a maximum age of 18;

6- Benfica. My beloved team. Similar to choices 1 and 2 regarding transfer policy;

7- A relegation candidate in England;

8- Other.

Let me know what you think. And feel free to add some idea of yours.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks once again guys. Very appreciated for your votes. Currently 2 options tied so every vote counts.

In an atempt to make this even more interactive I'll ask you guys to start thinking about questions to make something like a press conference. Like "how do you plan to put your team playing" or "what's your approach with youngsters" or even "what's your overall plan for the club". Something like this.

Thanks in advance!

All right. Poll's closed so I'll see where I'm gonna start a new save. I'm mainly undecided between Bilbao (6 votes), Palace, Sunderland or Villa (relegation candidates on FM with 6 as well).

However I'm only gonna start later today or even tomorrow. Today is an holiday here in Portugal and I'm a bit busy. This gaves me a bit more time though to plan some aspects and try to get this more enjoyable.

Thanks for your votes!

Archived