FM16 Best regens/newgens so far?

I hope it's better than FM15, you have a really big pool of amazing scouted players at the beginning of the game (True in FM16 too so far, though one can cry over losing old favorites that now have hardcoded low PA), but after the generated players take over, it's like the system is set to generate players far below the quality of the original database.

One can hope that the change that should make FM16 AI teams better at developing players, is going to be a huge improvement, so it's not just the player's nursed gens and the few lucky gen's with naturally good hidden stats that will develop well.

Another change is no 17 year old 5 star fully developed players, so I can't post any monsters, since they have low stats and slowly develop as they age and it takes me months to play years of FM, but I do have a lot of promising players so far.

I'm in season 5, game has all the British leagues loaded. (England, Wales, Ireland, Scotland, Northern Ireland)

So far:

10 with PA 190-200

37 with PA 180-189

88 with PA 170-179

Most of these look likely to fulfill their potential. The 10 190+ players:

Marius Dewald, German, from Dortmund

Norvianel Vicento, Dutch, from Feyenoord

Mirco Amadei, Italian, Cesena

Dominic Böhringer, Austrian, Red Bull Salzburg

Simone Sechi, Italian, Juventus (This one looks unlikely to fulfill potential)

Albert Mur, Spain, Barcelona

Alexey Muravjov, Ukraine, Zorya

Jon Stott, England, Blackburn

Michel Weibel, France, Montpellier

Roberto Cangini, Italy, Perugia

If I take all newgens with PA 150, there's a total of 566 players - the biggest countries look to be:

Argentina (72 players)

Brazil (75 players)

England (37 players)

France (54 players)

Germany (20 players)

Spain (50 players - out of these 9 Basques)

Italy (50 players)

I'm in season 5, game has all the British leagues loaded. (England, Wales, Ireland, Scotland, Northern Ireland)

So far:

10 with PA 190-200

37 with PA 180-189

88 with PA 170-179

Most of these look likely to fulfill their potential. The 10 190+ players:

Marius Dewald, German, from Dortmund

Norvianel Vicento, Dutch, from Feyenoord

Mirco Amadei, Italian, Cesena

Dominic Böhringer, Austrian, Red Bull Salzburg

Simone Sechi, Italian, Juventus (This one looks unlikely to fulfill potential)

Albert Mur, Spain, Barcelona

Alexey Muravjov, Ukraine, Zorya

Jon Stott, England, Blackburn

Michel Weibel, France, Montpellier

Roberto Cangini, Italy, Perugia

If I take all newgens with PA 150, there's a total of 566 players - the biggest countries look to be:

Argentina (72 players)

Brazil (75 players)

England (37 players)

France (54 players)

Germany (20 players)

Spain (50 players - out of these 9 Basques)

Italy (50 players)

10 190+ regens in 5 generations seems insane. Isn't that pretty much as many 190+ players as we got in the entire database currently?

Also looking at those numbers, why are there so few German regens with really high PA and how come Italy has as many regens as Spain? If I'm not mistaken Germany already has one of the best youth ratings and probably the best regen personalities out there. Do German clubs have horrible facilities or is this just a really, really unlucky run for the German clubs?

10 190+ regens in 5 generations seems insane. Isn't that pretty much as many 190+ players as we got in the entire database currently?

Also looking at those numbers, why are there so few German regens with really high PA and how come Italy has as many regens as Spain? If I'm not mistaken Germany already has one of the best youth ratings and probably the best regen personalities out there. Do German clubs have horrible facilities or is this just a really, really unlucky run for the German clubs?

In my game now there's a total of 16 players with 190+ potential ability. 5 of which are original players, the remaining 11 are newgens. That does seem quite high.

Facility-wise, Germany has better facilities than Italy, so it does seem sort of random.

Archived