'Unto The Breach v2' - West Brom 76 points, 2nd in Premier League - Original Squad

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ha agreed, he must be loaded too if he still out shopping or is he whipped?

Nah, just live effing miles from anywhere :D

OK, 8 games left to finish the season, managed to lose 2-1 away at Man U after Mangala got sent off after 17 minutes :mad:, Aguero still managed to miss 3 one on one's :mad:

Then lost away to Liverpool 4-3, they had 4 shots on target :mad:

Still looking really good though.

Nah, just live effing miles from anywhere :D

OK, 8 games left to finish the season, managed to lose 2-1 away at Man U after Mangala got sent off after 17 minutes :mad:, Aguero still managed to miss 3 one on one's :mad:

Then lost away to Liverpool 4-3, they had 4 shots on target :mad:

Still looking really good though.

fair enough pal, hope you bought me something nice, when are you uploading the 442?

I wanted to chip in with some feedback. This tactic is spot on.

I started my journey with Hull - won the Europa League on Pens, finished 3rd in the premiership and Jelavic finished top scorer in the prem (24 goals). I got knocked out in both cups in the first rounds that I played in. Having very limited resources and feeling like I had taken Hull as far as I could I resigned in the 2nd season after about 5 games having struggled to live up to the first seasons dizzying heights.

I got offered interviews with Ahtletic, Sevilla and Valencia in Spain and 2 job offers (from Athletic and Valencia) I decided to take the Valencia job. They were 14th at the time and I had no CM's which made it tricky to begin with but January came and I had about 10M so managed to strengthen. I got knocked out of the Spanish cup straight away but managed to take Valencia to a 3rd place in the league - MILES away from the top 2 (and getting hammered by Barca in the process) but I did beat Real Madrid 2-1 away!

The Barca Manager then left for Italy and I applied (I am a Barca fan) for that job as they were defending champions and a VERY large transfer budget. I got the Barca job and I am top of the league after 10 games. I have moved the CM forward to AMC and play Messi there with Suarez and Neymar up front. When I sell one of them 3 I will probably change back to the usual tactic but for now I am winning.

Note - I hardly ever use the "Attacking" mentality. The Control one does me fine for the most part.

Cheers for a great tactic! It's been quite a journey so far!

at home this is a great tactic still; away, it's hard to know what to do.

Away games are tough, will be taking another look at this tactic shortly. Some guys have been having success with the 442 AWAY by changing to Counter strategy, might be worth a go in the short term.

• 1 month later...

Mr Rosler, having very good success with Predator in FM15. As Liverpool, at the end of season two, I have won the League Cup, Euro Cup and finished second to Chelsea on goal difference, in the League.

Now, I'm looking at your 'Unto the Breach' 4-1-3-2 for FM15. I'm unsure as to which download is the correct one to use. Is it the first download at the beginning of post #1 or the download some way further down? Or is the whole 'Unto the Breach' 4-1-3-2 on hold until further notice?

Oh yes. As in the Predator tactics, are there preloaded in game set piece routines in the Unto the Breach set? Muchly thankings.

Mr Rosler, having very good success with Predator in FM15. As Liverpool, at the end of season two, I have won the League Cup, Euro Cup and finished second to Chelsea on goal difference, in the League.

Now, I'm looking at your 'Unto the Breach' 4-1-3-2 for FM15. I'm unsure as to which download is the correct one to use. Is it the first download at the beginning of post #1 or the download some way further down? Or is the whole 'Unto the Breach' 4-1-3-2 on hold until further notice?

Oh yes. As in the Predator tactics, are there preloaded in game set piece routines in the Unto the Breach set? Muchly thankings.

This tactic wasnt optimised for the current ME, i tried but couldn't get the same level of performance as my 442 so a bit pointless updating it.

I'm expecting big ME changes in the Feb update and maybe the return to prominence of the mighty 4132.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey Mr U Rosler. Newbie here.

Have been enjoying FM15 on my commute to and from work, but after a few seasons with AFC Bournemouth (promotion to PL, followed by relegation back to CH) I got fed up and started looking around for a new tactic.

Stumbled on your 4-1-3-2 (Unto the Breach). I downloaded V2 from the link at the start of this thread. In the first two games the Cherries have been totally dominant. Bodes well!

Just wanted to check, though - I am running the latest ME (15.3.2 I think?). Is this tactic optimised for 15.3.2 or am I setting myself up for a fall by using it?

Hi, this was not optimised for latest patch.

Would suggest you look at the apex predator thread.

The 442 should be fine and i'll be detailing a 343 version later which has been nuts.

After about 10 games using the tactic, I see what you mean. It's kind of unpredictable. I'm 7th in the CH with Bournemouth with about 5W 4D 2L. Just thrashed the league leaders QPR at home 5-2 in my latest match so I think things may be on the up.

I was finding that I'd get 20 chances per game but my strikers were only converting one or two of them. Sometimes my players would be bunched up on the edge of the box playing tiki-taka for ages with no end result.

I tweaked the two BWMs to 'run wide' to spread them out a little more. Also changed the CS(S) up top to an AF(A) because it suited Calum Wilson better.

• 2 months later...

Archived