• Last Reply

Stade Nyonnais

212px-LogoStadeNyonnais.jpg

2018/19

Super League - 1st

Schwiezer Cup - 2rd Round

Europa League - 1st Qualifying Round

Overview

A great result to win the title in our second season in the top flight but it was in truth an odd campaign. In the winter break we were well adrift of run away pace setters Basel. A six game run without a win in August-September in a period where Basel won all their games left us trailing in the pack battling for 2nd place. Following the winter break however things changed and we won an impressive 16 of our remaining 18 fixtures, drawing the other two. This saw Basel's commanding lead decimated and we comfortably secured the title with a game to spare.

Unfortunately our European campaign was a disaster and we were eliminated by Slovenian side Domzale in the 1st qualifying round. I was still in the process of bringing in transfers and managed to make a mess of the squad registration meaning I had to turn out 5 greyed out players.

I am looking to start bringing in some homegrown talent. 17 year old Remo Costanzo was signed in July and was used sparingly at first but was well established by the close of the season.

The Team

GK Mirko Salvi - Swiss keeper signed from Basel two season ago. Did very well this season

RB Kevin Diks - A good season for the rightback signed from Ajax last summer. He has two caps for the Netherlands at u21 level.

CB Gbenga Arokoyo - Nigerian international centreback was a free transfer from Gaziantepspor last summer.

CB Timothy Fosu-Mensah - A pre-season signing from Manchester United, the Dutch u21 was named Swiss defender of the year.

LB Alessandro Martinelli - A £500k signing from Aarau, the Swiss defender originally came through the ranks at Sampdoria and had a loan spell with us a couple of years ago.

BBM Leandrinho - Brazilian midfielder signed from Santos. Had a good first season at the club.

CM Nadir Minotti - Italian midfielder in his second season at the club. Performed well but less effective than last season.

RW Ferhat Ayaz - The winger was a free transfer from Gaziantespor last summer. The Swedish winger was the star of the season with 12 goals and 16 assists.

TQ Remo Costanzo - Young Swiss midfielder Costanzo cost a club record £1.2m when he signed from Basel in January.

AP Eduardo - A fantastic season for the Brazilian playmaker following his arrival from Fluminese.

AF Marvin Ducksch - German striker signed from Borussia Dortmund. Hit 26 goals in his 33 games.

Year League Pos. Champ.L Uefa SwsCup Achievement
2015/16 Chal Lge 4th NA NA 1stRnd
2016/17 Chal Lge 1st NA NA 2ndRnd Promoted
2017/18 Super Lge 2nd NA NA Fnl Cup Finalist
2018/19 Super Lge 1st NA 1stQlf 2ndRnd Champions

I wasn't feeling totally hooked in Switzerland so I've decided to have another crack as Lillehammer. This will be my fourth attempt, I had a go when the game was first released and another two tries before my Swiss game. All three attempts ended in relegation. Hopefully this time will be different as I really like Lillehammer because of the colours, Olympic connections and the picture I have for their background.

I didn't get around to posting any of my game as Lillehammer (lazy..). I did three seasons and was doing okay. Then I was supposed to challenge for the title and was sacked mid-season as we were distinctly off the pace.

I'm going to have another go in Finland. I'm going for OPS. I've already had a game with them in FM2015 but fancied another go.

Oulun Palloseura

OulunPalloseuera.png

Ykkonen - 4th

Overview

A decent first season. I need to bring in more quality to supplement the handful of decent players but I think I have an outside shot at promotion next season.

The Team

GK Lauri Ronkko

WB Tommi Siekkinen

CB Joni Vuorinen

CB Patrik Turunen

CWB Mikko Mikkonen

BBM Miro Olsoni

CM Niko Leppanen

RW Mamadou Konate

TQ Alex Oikkonen

AP Claudio Matrone

CF Obi Metzger

Year	League Pos.	Champ.L	Uefa	Cup	LigaCup	Achievement
2015	Ykkonen	4th	NA	NA	5thRnd	NA	

• 4 weeks later...

I think it is OK with FMC. I certainly hope so because thats the way I play now. But Gundo is the boss and he will decide it. But he may be grumpy and say no now that Norway lost against Italy.:D

I think it is OK with FMC. I certainly hope so because thats the way I play now. But Gundo is the boss and he will decide it. But he may be grumpy and say no now that Norway lost against Italy.:D

Thanks just wondering if your meant to get a team full of regens (not necessarily good ones just ones to make up a squad) or the actual players

• 2 weeks later...

Haha! We are still in the playoffs though, so wasn't all doom and gloom after the Italy game! :)

If only we'd beaten Azerbaijan at home, damn it!

• 1 month later...

Gunnilse IS

Gunnilse_IS.png

Division 2 Vastra Gotaland - 2nd

Overview

A very positive start, we looked on course for promotion first time out at one stage but run away winners Hogaborg proved too strong. I have almost a full new team joining next season so we should be strong enough to go up next year.

Key Players

Alexander Berntsson - Centreback on loan from Halmstad. Will join permanently next season.

Niklas Johansson - Signed on a free midway through the season having been released from Qviding.

Ali Selim - An existing player when I joined the club. The ex-IFK Goteborg player has scored 19 goals this season.

Year League Pos. Champ.L Uefa Achievement
2015 Div 2 2nd NA NA

Gunnilse IS

Gunnilse_IS.png

Division 2 Vastra Gotaland - 9th

Overview

A massive step back on last seasons 2nd place. We were closer to a relegation battle than a promotion chase. Will need numerous reinforcements to improve next season.

Key Players

Alexander Berntsson - Centreback signed permanently from Halmstad following his loan last season.

Sebastian Ohlsson - Attacker signed following his release from IFK Goteborg

Adam Andersson - Midfielder signed from Hacken last season. Did well in his second season.

Year League Pos. Champ.L Uefa Achievement
2015 Div 2 2nd NA NA
2016 Div 2 9th NA NA

Gunnilse IS

Gunnilse_IS.png

Division 2 Vastra Gotaland - 1st

Overview

I forgot to post an update for 2017 so I'll fill in here. After a disastrous 2016, 2017 didn't start much better. We were way off the pace and promotion looked out of the question. A strong second half of the season however saw us climb rapidly up the table. Going into the last game of the season we sat a point behind leaders Raslatt and Vastra Folunda. We needed to win and hope neither of those sides won. In the event both of those sides failed to get the required win. Unfortunately we didn't capitalise and lost for the first time in ten games at home to relegation candidates Torslanda. Disappointing but I had written off promotion much earlier in the season so couldn't complain too much.

2018 was much improved and we pretty much walked to promotion. We were clear champions and knocked Halmstad out of the Swedish cup to qualify for the group stages in March.

The side has a good spread of talented young players. I have found best success with developing youngsters rather than buying more experienced players. Unfortunately most of those developed youngsters have been other clubs on loan. Playmaker Oskar Jansson for instance has three seasons on loan with us and was exceptional last season. He now returns to his parent club. For this season I have shelled out £100k on 16 year old midfielder Didrik Frolund which may prove to be an extravagance but hopefully can emulate Jansson while being on our books.

Key Players

Linus Zetterstrom - Striker signed on a free last season from Elfsborg. Prolific when not injured.

George Carlsson - Signed for £35k from Hacken following a decent loan spell in 2017. Has represented Sweden's u19s.

Didrik Frolund - 16 year old signed from Helsingborg for £100k. Hopefully will develop into a star for the side. Will go straight into the first team.

Daniel Paulson - Right winger turned attacking fullback. Signed on a free from Orgryte two years ago.

Year League Pos. Champ.L Uefa SwdCup Achievement
2015 Div 2 2nd NA NA
2016 Div 2 9th NA NA 2ndRnd
2017 Div 2 2nd NA NA
2018 Div 2 1st NA NA GrpStg Champions, Promoted

Gunnilse IS

Gunnilse_IS.png

Division 1 Sodra - 5th

Overview

A decent first season in the 3rd tier. The board failed to agree and I go into the new season with my job status insecure. The team is solid and I splashed out six figure fees for two youth players at the start of the season. Didrik Frolund (16yo) and Tobias Gustafsson (17yo) arrived for £100k and £135k respectively. Both have masses of potential and this is possibly my best route to getting a couple of class players in a few years.

Key Players

Didrik Frolund - Midfielder bought as a 16 year old from Helsingborg for £100k. Developing well and had a decent first season.

Tobias Gustafsson - Striker signed for £135k from IFK Goteborg following a loan spell. Had a few injuries but has plenty of time to develop.

Johan Arvidsson - Targetman arrived on a free from Orgryte in the summer. Should add presence upfront.

2015 Div 2 2nd NA NA
2016 Div 2 9th NA NA
2017 Div 2 2nd NA NA 2ndRnd
2018 Div 2 1st NA NA Champions, Promoted
2019 Div 1 5th NA NA GrpStg

Gunnilse IS

Gunnilse_IS.png

Division 1 Sodra - 1st

Overview

I hadn't really expected promotion this season but thought me might be in the mix. We kept touch with the leaders and late season form was enough to propel us to promotion.

Particularily pleasing was the development of my young playes Frolund and Gustafsson. They both arrived two years ago as 16/17 year olds for relatively big fees with masses of potential and both have begun to realise it now. They will be joined this season by Tobias Sana for who I have payed Hacken £160k. He is another immensely promising player who I hope can develop well. I find it more enjoying to develop youngsters than buy ready made players.

The board gave me a large increase in wage budget when promotion was confirmed and I moved straight away to bring in a number of players. Kinlund and Leksell both arrived from IFK Goteborg and would have been way beyond our means previously. Also joining is Eric Granberg who has signed on a free from Hacken. Granberg is no stranger as he spent no less than four years on loan with us from 2016-19.

Key Players

Didrik Frolund - The 18 year old midfielder has developed well in two years since signing from Helsingborg.

Tobias Gustafsson - Gustafsson scored a prolific 18 league goals on our way to promotion.

Johan Arvidsson - The big forward formed a good partnershp with Gustafsson and contributed 11 goals.

Incoming Transfers

Eric Granberg

Oscar Kinlund

Alexander Leksell

Tobias Sana

2015 Div 2 2nd NA NA
2016 Div 2 9th NA NA
2020 Div 1 1st NA NA 2ndRnd Champions, Promoted

Gunnilse IS

Gunnilse_IS.png

Superettan - 6th

Overview

A decent first season in the 2nd tier. At one stage we challenged for promotion but a poor second half of the season cost us in the end. 6th was probably a bit harsh as we spent much of the season in the top three. A couple of decent signings bodes well though and a shot at promotion next season is a distinct possibility.

Key Players

GK Jesper Johansson - A £3.6k signing from Angelholm to fill the goalkeeper position which has been fairly weak over the past few seasons.

WB Felix Olsson Lundgren - Right back signed from Norrkoping and did well averaging 7.40. Captain of the team.

CB Alexander Leksell - Signed from IFK Goteborg on a free last summer Leksell did well at the back.

CB Tobias Sana - Promising centre-back signed for £160K from Hacken last summer.

WB Robin Martensson - 16 year old cost £85k from Helsingborg. Hopefully will develop into a good player. has the pace for the job.

DM Eric Granberg - Defensive midfielder spent four seasons on loan as a youth. Re-signed this season permanently.

CM Oscar Kindlund - Another free transfer from IFK Goteborg in the summer. Contributed 8 goals from midfield.

AP Rickard Karlsson - A £95k signing from Halmstad to fill the playmaker position which was a weak spot last season.

CM Didrik Frolund - Joined from Helsingborg 3 seasons ago as a 16 year old. Has developed well and is a regular in Swedens under 21 side.

AF Tobias Gustafsson - 20 year old Sweden u21 striker had a disappoining season only contributing 9 goals.

DLF Johan Arvidsson - 23 year old Targetman had a good season scoring 13 goals.

2015 Div 2 2nd NA NA
2016 Div 2 9th NA NA
2021 Super 6th NA NA GrpStg

Gunnilse IS

Gunnilse_IS.png

Superettan - 1st

Overview

Promotion to the top flight after 8 seasons. We never looked doubtful of for promotion and ended up champions by quite a clear margin.

I have a good mix of young players who I am developing and experienced with quality. We should have enough strength to stay up so the funds I receive I will be investing in 1 or 2 excellent young players.

Key Players

GK Jesper Johansson - A decent season for the 28 year old ex-Angelholm keeper.

WB Felix Olsson Lundgren - 25 year old rightback and club captain had an excellent second season at the club.

CB Alexander Leksell - Leksall signed two seasons ago from IFK Goteborg, the centreback was excellent.

CB Tobias Sana - A good first season at the club for the young centreback. Has massed of potential.

WB Robin Martensson - 17 year old wingback signed for £85k from Helsingborg, has attributes to become a good player.

DM Eric Granberg - A good sixth season with the club anchoring the midfielder.

CM Oscar Kindlund - Dynamic midfielder went one better than last year and contributed 9 goals.

AP Rickard Karlsson - Signed for 95k from Halmstad in the summer and did well as the teams playmaker.

CM Didrik Frolund - The 20 year old midfielder has been a regular in the first team for four seasons now. Developing into an excellent player.

AF Tobias Gustafsson - The young striker only added 10 league goals in a promotion season. Liable to be replaced next season.

DLF Johan Arvidsson - The number 10 added a respectable 14 goals and had his best season yet with the club.

2015 Div 2 2nd NA NA
2016 Div 2 9th NA NA
2021 Super 6th NA NA GrpStg
2022 Super 1st NA NA GrpStg Champions, Promoted

Gunnilse IS

Gunnilse_IS.png

Allsvenskan - 10th

Overview

A steady first season in the top flight. We started strongly but dropped off by the end of the season. We never looked like we would be relegated but were well clear of the European spots.

I concentrated on buying youngsters who could go straight into the first team. Hopefully they can improve rapidly as I will need them to step up if I am to worry the top half of the table.

Key Players

GK Oliver Lonn - 17 year old Swedish u19 keeper was a big money transfer from Norkopping in July. Lots of potential to fulfill.

WB Estaban Grecco - Argentine rightback signed on a free from Tigre at the end of the season. Adds attacking endeavour down the right flank.

CB Pontus Ekstrom - Swedish u21 centreback signed on a free in the close season from AIK in a transfer that was agreed in the summer

CB Tobias Sana - First choice centre-back for 3 seasons Sana joined from Hacken for £160k as a 17 year old and is developing well.

WB Mikael Lindstrom - Re-joined from Hacken where he was on the transfer list. He spent three seasons on loan with us as a youngster.

DM Emmanuel Wansi - Cameroonian u20 defensive midfielder. Didn't have a great season but the anchor role is a difficult one.

CM Oscar Kindlund - The 26 year old has had 3 seasons with the club and weighed in again with a respectable goal tally of 7.

AP Viktor Svensson - Playmaker was the first big signing of the season at £325k from Elfsborg. As is typical of my expensive signings he was young at 17 when I signed him.

CM Didrik Frolund - Left sided midfielder in his fifth season with the club. Was decent as always.

AF Haris Ljung - 17 year old cost £100k from Kalmar. He may be more of one for the future but at the moment he lacks competition.

DLF Emil Apell - Another player who was with us on loan as a youngster and re-joined for our first top flight campaign. Filled the creative no. 10 position upfront and did okay.

2015 Div 2 2nd NA NA
2016 Div 2 9th NA NA
2021 Superettan 6th NA NA GrpStg
2022 Superettan 1st NA NA GrpStg Champions, Promoted
2023 Allsvenskan 10th NA NA GrpStg

Gunnilse IS

Gunnilse_IS.png

Allsvenskan - 10th

Overview

A second successive 10th place finish was more encouraging than the position suggested. We ended the season very strongly with seven wins in the final eleven games. We started in relegation form with only one point from the first seven games. It became apparent that my transfer policy of purchasing mainly young Swedish players was going to make life difficult. I therefore invested in a handful of South American youngsters at a significantly higher standard. The Brazilian trio of Jean, Josenildo and Sergio Maria will push the standard of the team up a level. I will return to the policy of local talent in time but will do this slowly with a young player a year being introduced so that the quality of the team can be maintained.

Key Players

GK Oliver Lonn - Young keeper was an expensive signing last season at £750k. Did well this season and is developing okay.

WB Estaban Grecco - Argentinian right back did well and added six assists.

CB Jean - One of 3 Brazilian u20 players in the first team. Did well in his handful of games since arriving in August.

CB Tobias Sana[/b] - Swedish u21 defender is now 21 but has played four seasons in the first team. Has developed okay but might not be good enough to make a full international.

WB Mikael Lindstrom - Attacking left back had a succession of injuries but did okay.

DM Emmanuel Wansi - 21 year old Cameroonian midfielder had a much improved season in the holding midfield role.

CM Viktor Svensson - Swedish 19 year old was the playmaker until the arrival of Josenildo. Is slowly becoming a decent player.

AP Josenildo - Brazilian u20 international is the star of the side having signed from Brazil's second tier on a free at the start of the season.

CM Didrik Frolund - Frolund is now 22 years old having played six seasons in the first team. The growth of the club may have outstripped his development however and he might be liable to be replaced now.

AF Sergio Maria - An exciting signing but missed the second half of the season with injury. Allowed Emil Apell a chance who did excel.

DLF Caleb Aidoo - The 20 year old Ghanain arrived from Berekum Chelsea on a free and went on a scoring streak with almost a goal a game.

2015 Div 2 2nd NA NA
2016 Div 2 9th NA NA
2024 Allsvenskan 10th NA NA GrpStg

Gunnilse IS

Gunnilse_IS.png

Allsvenskan - 3rd

Overview

Injections of large numbers of foreign players to my first team have increased the quality and lead to a title challenge and eventual 3rd place spot and European football. Large numbers of South American players have come through the doors, many sold after a single season to bring in much needed revenue. I plan to go back to a policy of bringing in young Swedish players to develop but as it stands I need cheaper options. The youth setup costs me £2m a year and is yet to deliver a player of note.

Key Players

GK Oliver Lonn - Young goalkeeper, did well but hasn't progressed at pace with the team. Keeping his place mainly to meet Swedish player quotas.

WB Italo - 21 year old Brazilian attacking wingback. Has been excellent following a free transfer from Vitoria.

CB Ganso - Brazilian centre-back represent his nations u20 side regularily. Signed from Figueirense at the start of the season and was mainly a sub until I sold Jean to Lokomotiv Moscow in June.

CB Tobias Sana - In his 5th season with the club having joined as a 17 year old. At 22 he is probably approaching his peak development and is okay but may be replaced.

WB Didrik Frolund - Frolund signed as a 16 year old and seven years on is still in the team. He lost his place in midfield but good physical attributes persuaded me to give him the vacant leftback spot.

DM David Sicuelo - THe 20 year old Argentine signed at the start of the season and the centre-back initially didn't have a spot in the team. His attributes persuaded me to convert him to a midfield role.

CM Nana Yaw Otoo - Otoo signed at the end of last season and has developed well. Was decent in a midfield role and is attracting attention from other clubs. May be sold to generate revenue.

AP Josenildo - Brazilian u20 international is in his second season with the club. Had a much improved season and is arguably the star player.

CM Cafe - Another Brazilian midfielder has potential but may be sold to generate revenue.

AF Axel Demattel - Goal poaching Argentine brought in from Olimpo in Argentina. Scored six goals in his eight games.

DLF Nelson Hernandez - Young Uruguayan forward was inconsistent having arrived in July. Hopefully will develop well.

2015 Div 2 2nd NA NA
2016 Div 2 9th NA NA
2024 Allsvenskan 3rd NA NA Semi

Gunnilse IS

Gunnilse_IS.png

Allsvenskan - 2nd

Svenska Cupen - Semi Final

Europa League - 3rd Qualifying Round

Overview

Any ambitions of a title challenge were cut short by Djurgardens impressive early season form. They didn't lose until game 15 of the season by which time they had a healthy 10 point lead at the top of the table. We spent most of the season in the pack of clubs trailing behind battling for the Europa League. The second half of the season was much improved and at one stage winning the league didn't seem beyond us. We dropped off at the end of the season however and a comfortable 2nd place finish had to be battled for.

Most of the stars of the season were sold at the end of the season. Large bids of £2.8m and £3.1M were enough to tempt me to sell my two best players Josenildo and Hernandez. These funds along with decent fees for a number of other players were enough to sanction the purchases of the best two Swedish youngsters Emil Hogstrom and jordjije Tripkovic. I also have promoted from the youth ranks Yusuf Ali Ali who has attracted bids from Arsenal and PSG to name a few. I want to keep hold of him but unfortunately he hates me.. a bit temporamental to say the least. This will finally allow me to start building a team of Swedish players.

Key Players

GK Oliver Lonn - 19 year old keeper received his first cap from Sweden this season. I have contemplated bringing in a replacement but Lonn always does okay and is young enough to come good.

WB Emil Hogstrom - The Swedish 17 year old winger was the outstanding player of the players promoted into Swedish youth teams in 2025. A £800k signing from IFK Goteborg.

CB Jackson Marash - Congolese Centreback who arrived on a free last pre-season. Was one of the standout players this season.

CB Tobias Sana - Sana won his first Swedish cap this season and has developed well over his six seasons at the club.

WB Didrik Frolund - Frolund lost his place at the start of the season for the first time in eight seasons. Injury to his replacement Joao Anunciacao saw him lost his place but he has secured it with his best season yet.

DM Carlos Miranda - Creative Argentinian midfielder pushed into the defensive role in midfield. Will likely be sacrificed for transfer funds.

CM Ferit Gunay - Gunay arrived from Besiktas on a free in June. Did well and added excellent passing to the midfield.

AP Josenildo - A fantastic season for the Brazilian playmaker including 12 goals and 15 assists.

CM Nana Yaw Otoo - Ghanain midfielder had a spell on loan at Hertha Berlin. Returned in July and played his part in the tail end of the season.

AF Axel Demattel - Argentinian goal poacher scored 17 league goals but will probably be sold to raise transfer funds.

DLF Nelson Hernandez - Uruguayan targetman had an excellent season and is attracting attention from bigger clubs.

New Signings

Djordjije Tripkovic - Swedish forward arrived following Hernandez's sale to Copenhagen. Has fantastic potential which explains his large £1.4m transfer fee from IFK Goteborg.

Pitbull - 22 year old Brazilian striker replaces Demattel as the goalscorer in the side. Has the attributes to be excellent.

Ariel Alarcon - Argentine defensive midfielder arrived from Colon in his homeland on a free.

Tobias Moller - 19 year old Norwegian has good potential and excellent attributes for a youngster. A free transfer from Molde.

2015 Div 2 2nd NA NA
2016 Div 2 9th NA NA
2025 Allsvenskan 3rd NA NA Semi
2026 Allsvenskan 2nd NA 3rdQual Semi

Gunnilse IS

Gunnilse_IS.png

Allsvenskan - 1st

Svenska Cupen - Quarter Final

Europa League - Playoff

Overview

Despite losing our first three games of the season, we managed to grab our first Allsvenskan title, our first top level honour. We were aided by a bad season for Djurgarden who have the strongest team in the league. In honesty I was only targeting a top four finish. With three young Swedes in the first team who are most definately for the future in Hogstrom, Skoog and Tripkovic I was happy just to consolidate. We didn't take the title by a massive margin but were good value for it in the end.

Key Players

GK Oliver Lonn

WB Emil Hogstrom

CB Jo

CB Tobias Sana[/b]

WB Didrik Frolund

DM Ariel Alarcon

CM Jonas Skoog

AP Brian Montenegro

CM Tobias Moller

AF Pitbull

DLF Djordjlje Tripkovic

2015 Div 2 2nd NA NA
2016 Div 2 9th NA NA
2026 Allsvenskan 2nd NA 3rdQual Semi
2027 Allsvenskan 1st NA Playoff QtrFnl Champions

Gunnilse IS

Gunnilse_IS.png

Allsvenskan - 4th

Svenska Cupen - Final

Europa League - Playoff

Overview

A disappointing season following last seasons title win. Decent progress in Europe but we never really got going in the league. I haven't added to the young players in my first team this season. The players haven't come through with adequate potential to make it worthwhile.

Key Players

GK Oliver Lonn - 22 year old keeper has 8 caps for Sweden now. Despite this is only barely holding his no. 1 shirt, mainly because I can't find a replacement.

WB Emil Hogstrom - Swedish international in his third season with the club despite only being 19. Has 6 caps for Sweden already.

CB Jo - One of two young Brazilian centrebacks. Had a decent second season for the club.

CB James Dens - Brazilian u20 international defender was fantastic this season.

WB Didrik Frolund - A quality tenth season for the club captain. A regular in the international team.

DM Reidar Aschehoug - Norwegian 18 year old signed from Rosenborg mid last season.

CM Jonas Skoog - The sole product of the youth team in the first team. It didn't look like Skoog would make it until he developed rapidly as an 18 year old.

AP German Colosimo - A £1.4m signing from San Lorenzo last season. Filled the playmaker position which I was struggling with.

CM Tobias Moller - Young Norwegian who signed from Molde last season. Adds deep lying creativity to the midfield.

AF Vlatko Noveski - The Australian striker scored 17 goals in 23 goals having signed on a free.

DLF Djordjlje Tripkovic - Young Swedish striker, had a decent season and has lots of potential if he can live up to it.

2015 Div 2 2nd NA NA
2016 Div 2 9th NA NA