Would'nt we all LOVE players like this. (Screenshots providided)

Clark123

Recrativo won the spanish league twice in a row and he plays for barcelona who havent won for 4 years. And most of theese players i signed for arsenal when they was at the age of 16-22 made them world class then sold them on. there is plenty of othere players that i had trained but couldnt be bothered to mes about with them

Originally posted by rawhide1983:

there not regens there made players on the editor, love the name looks on screenshot and prem and team badges how do I do this mate?

Are you trying to say that i used the editor to make theese players ?!?

Listen up, this save was on the 8.0.0 patch when i 1st got the game, my computer cant even load the editor programe up so if theres anyway i can prove to you that i didnt 'create' them then let me know and i will do it.

When i found them, i was arsenal, but moved from liverpool and chelsea in the 10 seasons of playing it. i found them by mainly scouting. with the right training and 7 star coaching you can get them like that. if u want to buy them i would try in the 2010, 2011 , 2012 seasons but they are all quality players so good luck buying them.

Originally posted by Clark123:

When i found them, i was arsenal, but moved from liverpool and chelsea in the 10 seasons of playing it. i found them by mainly scouting. with the right training and 7 star coaching you can get them like that. if u want to buy them i would try in the 2010, 2011 , 2012 seasons but they are all quality players so good luck buying them.

their regens... no-one else will have those players on their games mate...

Archived