Again AI managers not getting the sack!!

Ok so i stopped playing in frustration of many things in this years game (i was playing online) so my mates talked me round to sticking with it, but again after me getting the sack having had my job very insecure for only one game the same old nonsense happens. For example, Rafa Benitez, he is currently manager of Valencia, his job has been very insecure AND under review for 6 games....they have lost 5 of them, one of them being 6-0!! I mean cummon its just ridiculous!! What is going on this year?!

Yeah its starting to annoy me now, i mean i cant win a game for love nor money despite having played this game for well over 10 years so i get the sack. But the AI can just go on and on and on and on getting beaten and doesnt get the punt :(

I know i usually manage them, but i was just using them as an example, this has happened many times while me and my mates have been playing, as soon as ur unemployed the AI just doesnt get sacked :(

(im just waiting for the first person to say "it's your tactics") haha ;)

Rodgers is almost gone on my save now. He's hanging on there, didn't win a trophy this year. A huge raft of jobs just became available and Atletico offered me an interview. Arsenal are on their 4th manager now.

So yeah, sacks are happening pretty regularly here with certain teams.

And its now 10/11 defeats and he still hasnt been sacked, this is why i stopped playing, what a joke -_-

Its not a joke, you've been told that Valencia have a patient board.

Throw your toys out of the pram if you wish but nothing will change.

I've been waiting for Carl Robinson of the Vancouver Whitecaps to be fired for 3 years now. He's finished dead last each season, but still hanging on to the job...

Ah thats right, you made the game so obviously i must go by what you've said! sorry!

I think you will find it was someone else that mention the patience of the Valencia board.

In my long term Cambridge save I was one or two defeats from the sack for the first 6 years of the save. I was total and utter ****. But the chairman was a very patient man and now I am coming up to 40 years in charge. So with that I can give a good view of the sackings in my save as I have seen a fair few.

I share a sense of frustration that no matter how things go you rarely, if ever, see a manager sacked in January.

I am in February 2052 and so far in the 2051/52 season the following has happened:

Two PL managers sacked.

7 Championship managers have been sacked.

7 League One managers have been sacked.

8 League Two managers have been sacked.

7 Skrill Premier managers sacked.

This list doesn't include managers that left to take on new roles.

The 2 PL managers sacked were Liverpool who are in the bottom three and Southampton who are mid table after spending 12 of the 13 years in the top 5.

I really cant think of a time during this that I have thought there were too few sackings.

Archived