Arsenal v Chelsea V - It's Up For Grabs Now *spoilers and CL QF 2nd Leg related drama*

wycombe

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gearóid:

only one team in britain able to do a treble now.....\o/<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

where have you been the last five days then??

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nickpvfc:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mika:

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=21019056&f=8191933985&m=234109172

How long left in the Madrid game?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>It's all over.

3-1 to Monaco.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bloody hell, what a weird night!

I feel numb

we dominated the first half, didn't take our chances, Chelsea dominated the second half and took their chances. can't complain.

that was a really dire second half from us, just completely lost all style and sense to our play, all our big players went missing when we needed them.

f*cking gutted

and monaco have won, jesus icon_frown.gif

icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sammyboy80:

Chelsea deserved that. They finally beat us icon_frown.gif

They played a fantastic second half. Don't know what happened to us after a fantastic first half icon_frown.gif

Oh well, only the league left now. Please don't feck that up for us as well, Lehmann.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon14.gif As a spurs fan Im not exactly impartial to either side, but fair play. You take a step up in my books.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sammyboy80:

Chelsea deserved that. They finally beat us icon_frown.gif

They played a fantastic second half. Don't know what happened to us after a fantastic first half icon_frown.gif

Oh well, only the league left now. Please don't feck that up for us as well, Lehmann.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Fair play sammy, I was expecting the toys to come out of the pram again. Very dignified in the circumstances icon14.gificon14.gif

Don't think anyone can argue with the end result - Chelsea took the game to them in the 2nd half, defended brilliantly and Arsenal didn't seem to have anything in the tank? Be interesting to see how they react in the big league games at the weekend.

John Terry was ffffffb tonight icon14.gif

Chelsea-Monaco then. COME ONE JINXING icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by foobR:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JonoJB:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rcjuk:

YES!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! **** YOU ARSENAL!!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your a united fan, your not going to win fcuk all this year so I'd be quiet if i was you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"you're" and "you're"

p.s. ahahahahahahahaha<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

heh

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Raptor:

AC Milan will be laughing their arses off as well tonight. Any sensible bookie will cut their odds to something like 15/1 on for the CL now.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think they should give the cup to Milan now and save all the trouble icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Liam Harper:

*sings*How's the treble, how's the treble, how's the treble looking Arsenal, oh how's the treble looking Arsenal!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

who the f*ck are you?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Raptor:

AC Milan will be laughing their arses off as well tonight. Any sensible bookie will cut their odds to something like 15/1 on for the CL now.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>i dunno, i said at the start of the aeason to my mates that i thought chelsea had a better chance of winning the champion's league than the epl, and i think if their team plays well, they could beat anyone.

May as well put Milan's name on the trophy now icon14.gif

Similar game to Saturday in a way, Arsenal didn't click into their higher gears at all. Very strange. Just a case of their big players going off the boil or something bigger than that?

Pity United are not in a position to put some real pressure on in the league. Chelsea winning that will bring me no pleasure.

Not sure why some United fans are celebrating? Unless it's to wind up Wicom, which is fine.

As a long time Arsenal supporter i can honestly say the better team won on the night.Good luck Chelsea hope you go all the way and now hopefully The Tinkerman will remain.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wicom:

I feel numb

we dominated the first half, didn't take our chances, Chelsea dominated the second half and took their chances. can't complain.

that was a really dire second half from us, just completely lost all style and sense to our play, all our big players went missing when we needed them.

f*cking gutted

icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Unlucky fella. Know that feeling only too well icon_smile.gif

AC Milan will be laughing their arses off as well tonight. Any sensible bookie will cut their odds to something like 15/1 on for the CL now.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ahhhhhhhhhhh SOUR GRAPES!!!!!!!!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by foobR:

Taking Henry off was probably the dumbest thing Wenger has ever done, you just don't take off world class players in the CL QF with so little time left.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Apparently he may have had a back problem...

Taking Henry off was probably the dumbest thing Wenger has ever done, you just don't take off world class players in the CL QF with so little time left.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Was he playing tonight? Had a poor game against manure and again tonight.

unless Henry was injuried of course.

what has happened to Pires and Ljungberg lately?

they were ****e

Henry was **** poor, Vieira kept giving the pool away, an all round poor 2nd half from Arsenal.

terry and Gallas were immense at the back for Chelsea and you could see the goal coming the way arsenal were playing

gutted for Arsenal icon_frown.gif but good luck to Chelsea, would love to see them win it....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JonoJB:

Love all the Man Utd fans coming in here to gloat, with them being out already dont see what they have to gloat about.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Fair point, although the same could be said about the mass 10-page threads everytime United lose :/

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JC_101:

A thought just struck me - what the **** happened to the 'three week injury' to Reyes that Wenger was whinging about after the Man Utd game? Especially after all that rubbish in the papers about a Scholes "horror tackle". What a bloody cheek. Wenger has more neck than a giraffe. icon_mad.gif

FFS. icon_mad.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In other news, they just said that Henry has a "slight back problem". icon_biggrin.gif

But of course. icon_smile.gif

Gutted icon_frown.gif

Didn't turn up for the second half. We played so well in the first half, made plenty of chances. We were playing some lovely stuff. Second half it was all Chelsea and they took their chances.

Fair play to Chelsea, hope they do well. Should beat Monaco on paper and then in the final who knows?

Gutted icon_frown.gif

I'm absolutely gutted. I'm actually close to crying icon_frown.gificon_frown.gificon_frown.gificon_frown.gif

In just 4 days a fantastic 8 months is ruined..I can't believe it icon_frown.gif

This is the worst i've felt football-wise for a long time..it's much worse than last season..MUCH worse..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wicom:

I feel numb

f*cking gutted

icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As Nick said, we know the feeling too.

Still, you're in control of the league, so heads up, fella icon_smile.gif

p.s. bigguk's thread has gone to the HoF now icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

Love all the Man Utd fans coming in here to gloat, with them being out already dont see what they have to gloat about.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Fair point, although the same could be said about the mass 10-page threads everytime United lose :/<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its probably just in retaliation for when this happens so its never going to end as both sets of fans will keep retaliating.

unless Henry was injuried of course.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course, but otherwise :/

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by James07?:

Pity United are not in a position to put some real pressure on in the league. Chelsea winning that will bring me no pleasure.

Not sure why some United fans are celebrating? Unless it's to wind up Wicom, which is fine.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not about the pleasure of seeing Chelsea win it, it's about the pleasure of Arsenal throwing it all away icon_biggrin.gif Which, they won't, incidentally. [/jinx] icon_wink.gif

Winding up Wicom > *

Archived