Brobs17 FM13 P.13.3.3 Ultimate 4-3-3 Plug and Play Tactic (ONE tactic for EVERY game)

Started unemployed with Sunday League rep and took over BK Forward in the third tier in Sweden who’d sacked their manager (Playing in front of about 300 people with a grand total of 50 season ticket holders) who I think were 10th out of 14 teams.

Only 4 games to go and I’ve won every game apart from 2 draws in the league.

Beat the team who were top 6-5 in a crazy game at home. I’m in third, 3 points off second. Scoring lots but conceding lots too. About right for that level. Seems pretty decent to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Started using this tactic during last game of pre-season and it does play good football but the problem is in defence though I think that can be sorted out by getting the right players in.I started a new game as Arsenal as wanted a challenge and want to rebuild the club over the next 3 season's.Currently I am in September and only 5 points on the board but willing to give this tactic a good chance as the team are just starting to play football.Results so far.

Friendly v Barcelona (Home) 2-2

EPL v Aston Villa (Away) 2-2

EPL v Liverpool (Home) 0-1 (A weak back pass allowed Suarez in)

EPL v Sunderland (Away) 1-2

EPL v Man Utd (Away) 2-1 (Held our own in this match and took a Nani 92nd min free kick for Utd to steal the points)

ECC v Red Bull Fc (Home) 2-0

EPL v Fulham (Home) 2-2 (Strange match where the team only played in the last 15 mins of each half)

I still have alot of injuries at the moment and players are just starting to return to full fitness so shall update this later tonight after I play another few games.

Played 3 more and they where 3 games with-in one week so alot of rotation with players and a good test of this tactic.

ELC v Everton (Home) 3-2 (3 players making first start of the season and lacking match fitness)

EPL v Southampton (Home) 2-1

ECC v Olympiakos (Away) 0-1

Players are getting used to tactic now and it is a short passing game out of defence before looking for that through ball to attack for the strikers to run onto.The defensive midfield player is key to this tactic I have Victor Wanyama in there and he is class stops alot of counter attacks and can hold the ball up.

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys, starting to play the game again from now and will be looking to get the best match prep for this tactic. The match prep in the opening post is not the one I would recommend and the one in post #44 is the one I would recommend whilst playing this tactic. Will update when I have found what I think is the best.

Thanks, Ben

Just started this tactic in February and it worked right away. My formation had 2 winger/inside forwards so the change of formation was not great. We have only lost one match since the changeover (Chelsea away) and drawn two (Manchester United at home and West Brom away).

I'll continue with my own tactic as well so I can compare the results at the end of the season.

Finished the season now and still only lost one game.

Won the Capital One Cup, the FA Cup and the Euro Cup and finished third in the league.

This tactic has worked perfectly for me and my squad thank you.

Pretty much the only tactic Ive had success with in FM13 aside from one i created which doesnt work well at all with the new patches.

Id suggest to anyone having trouble finding good forwards for their team to fit this tactic to try out some well-balanced AMC's. Ive had much success in Ligue 1 utilizing Matias Fernandez and Nacer Barazite for my AS Monaco team. AMC's tend to have all the attributes to excel as a forward for this tactic.

It's not working great at the moment, but a before/after:

red before tweaks, blue after:

Rg2Ur2n.jpg

But this season I'm 7th after 7 games, having lost 2. I don't know if that's due to new players, injuries or just the extremely poor team talks my assistant seems to give :(

These are the team instructions at present

9aApRXF.jpg

I think defending set pieces needs to be adjusted on this tactic as I keep getting done at the near post

Any suggestions on who to BUY to go upfront for this tactic? Im thinking about putting this into my spurs save> only just started pre-season on season 1. Would it work with bale upfront with ade and defoe? How about lennon?

I have about 20-24m left so one or two players would be ace (to pay upfront).

Obviously Strikers / Mids with Pace,dribbling,technique, acceleration,off the ball and finishing are the ones to recommend.

Jovetic is too injury prone isnt he really...

Bony? Lamela? Dare i say it - Walcott? Kadlec? Marliungo?

Players like agew, belhanda, Rochina have been nabbed already as im playing a network game.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

This is by far the most successful tactic I have tried on FM. It's simple in that it's plug and play and it's very effective. I have taken Crewe to the top of the premier league in four seasons and Derby to European qualifiers for two seasons in a row after getting promoted during the first season.

For those having trouble with it all I can say is just stick with it. Give it 20 games or so so that your players are extremely familiar with it. If there was one attribute I would concentrate on for my players it would have to be speed and acceleration etc.

Brobs17, have you had any luck tweaking the training? I know one of your last posts said you were trying to find the right combo, although the second training instructions you posted have been working fine for me.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, not to do with this tactic, I just chose this as the most recently active thread. I'm new to FM13 in the last week, I did play FM12 a lot though and made some contributions on here.

I was just wondering if anyone could explain to me why this forum seems to be so dead in comparison to this time last year?

Seems like there are very few FM13 tactics being shared in here and a lot of threads still around from FM12, why is that? I feel like I'm missing something obvious!

• 1 year later...

Archived