4-1-2-3 formation tweaked Mr Hough best 3 strikers formation!!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I have started to use this tactic (as opposed to another variant on 4123 (hazza).

I am not sure where I got this from originally (but it is in classic mode also).

your variant does have less ambitious passing (which I like) and appears more suited to the new game (which you would expect, as my old tactic was designed for FM11!!)

anyway

things are going well - won 5 straight now with your tactic, my only query relates to what you do when you go behind, in order to get more chances - I put my forwards wider and get my MC to go further forward (works some times).

many thanks for posting this thread and the honesty regarding your inspiration!!!

Lee

I have just won the Prem League and FA cup with united using this tactic

every now and then the wheels fall off away from home, but it is generally reliable.

the feedback from my ass mgr during the game is usually

(i) I need to be more direct (I usually ignore this as I like a short passing game)

(ii) there is too much of a gap between midfield and attack

I have tried to rectify (ii) by dropping the STLC to AML (usually Nani or welbeck)

I appreciatte that (i) and (ii) are linked (i.e. I am trying to pass up the field but my 3 strikers are pushing up)

any ideas as to another way to deal with this

also . . . .

my dc's appear error prone when passing (leading to easy chances). this was never an issue before (in FM12). is this just rio and vidic, or is it fm13?

thanks

Lee

23lzdyp.png

http://i46.tinypic.com/23lzdyp.png

so some said i got all the high scoring results due to my reagen, so i tried to start play again with Spurs, i just bought Demba Ba and Baines in. At first it was a mix result due to the awkwardness of the tactic, but i think we need to really let our team master the tactic first (fully fluid) before we judge.

This is my 1st match of Europa League 2012/2013 :cool::cool: hoping u guys having the kind of similar results!

2012/2013

http://b1302.hizliresim.com/16/1/jmtbn.jpg

great results.

I am playing as united - 2nd season

top of the league (just)

my only signing of note was Martinez DMC (fergie should consider this IRL also)

as per my previous posts - when we are good (which is often) we are excellent, but if we go behind we generally do not get back.

re match prep - are you still using attacking, and do you change it for away games?

L

great results.

I am playing as united - 2nd season

top of the league (just)

my only signing of note was Martinez DMC (fergie should consider this IRL also)

as per my previous posts - when we are good (which is often) we are excellent, but if we go behind we generally do not get back.

re match prep - are you still using attacking, and do you change it for away games?

L

I generally stick with the tactic and just yell at my player during half time. when i reach 50 mins and my strikers rating still around 6.0 - 6.6, i subs them.

Trying this tactic on a new save with Southampton, doing not too bad and sitting 6th. Got some loan signings and beat Liverpool 5-1 in first game. Although up to November I conceded 19 goals and that was when changed to general training to defending (very high) and only conceded 6 goals since the beginning of November. Very good tactic for lower prem team, and only spent 5m and couple of loan signings.

Thanks for tactic

ChAnCeR

Trying this tactic on a new save with Southampton, doing not too bad and sitting 6th. Got some loan signings and beat Liverpool 5-1 in first game. Although up to November I conceded 19 goals and that was when changed to general training to defending (very high) and only conceded 6 goals since the beginning of November. Very good tactic for lower prem team, and only spent 5m and couple of loan signings.

Thanks for tactic

ChAnCeR

Good job mate :thup:

The one and only 13.2.3 tactic around. Have been (desperately) trying everthing since the last patch with very weak results (at least if you don't have a good team). This one really gives you the edge, and with an average bunch of players you easily overachieve.

So im in Champions League final and won the Bundesliga with my Dortmund ion 2027. So i dont know if this tactic gonna work with other teams. i have to let you guys try and give feedbacks.

For the new tactic, make sure to let it be very fluid for your team in every department. Make sure you have a very good defensive midfielder that can act as playmaker cuz he will have the most ball throughout the game. Centre striker will be the target man, so you might want to have a good ball holder and can link up and open up play for others.

let me know how it works with you guys.

Tactic : http://www.mediafire.com/?95gyhdvw9c2c2fh

Just downloaded the new tactic is it as good as the older one as the new one is used through the Tactic Creator?

I am playing with Barca so expect to mop up everything do you think it is worth playing Messi as Target Man or put him in one of the advanced forward spots?

Just downloaded the new tactic is it as good as the older one as the new one is used through the Tactic Creator?

I am playing with Barca so expect to mop up everything do you think it is worth playing Messi as Target Man or put him in one of the advanced forward spots?

New tactic working good for me so far, same game play, same style and better defending! I play my best striker as a target man so that he can bring everyone into play once he gets the ball.

so i guess, you should put messi as a target man. He'll be beast!

I´d like to know some important attributes for the players that are needed in this tactic in order to re-build my squad. Thanks in advance!

target man :speeds, off the ball movement, work rate, passing and things that striker should have

Adv forward :i look for very speedy player with great dribbling and crossing + flair (bonus)

fullback : i opted for speedy fullback with great pass and crossing.

DEF MIDFIELDER is the most crucial player in the team cuz he gets the most ball, makes the most passes, everything start with him. Composure, concentration, creativity, work rate, passing, tackling, decisions and most of other things that make a great holding midfielder.

Hope this help.

After losing out on the title to Bayern by three points in my first season with Dortmund, I thought I'd give this tactic a try. I've just finished my second season and won the treble - First division (P34, W29, D3 and L2), German cup and Champions League. I accrued a record breaking 90 points, 24 ahead of Bayern, and scored 99 goals in the process. In all competitions, Lewandowski scored 44 goals this season and Andre Schurrle got 33.

What can I say? Awesome tactic. Give it a try!

Archived