[FM13] Regional Databases Thread

nine_iron

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
Hey just wondering I created my own nation today, based it in Europe but put clubs from extinct Australian leagues in it, the league works fine, but for some reason I can't manage the nation!!

Anyone have any idea what to do??

You need some players for your nation loaded, about 150 or 200 usuaully does it (anyone know the actual number?)

I have searched through this thread but cant seem to see anywhere so I was wondering if anyone could give me a hand.

I have made my own country and everything works as I want it. The only problem is, I cant make the National Team playable. Does anyone know how to do this?

I can view the national team etc, but dont have the option to play as them or apply for the job, any ideas?

Hi guys, i'm doing an Essex database and I was thinking, because there are 36 teams, how should I do my league system?

Anyway you want, I suggest smaller leagues (3 x 12 teams) with 4 rounds but others prefer larger leagues (2 x 18 or 1 x 20/22/24) with 2 rounds.

I've made several new nations (Brittany, Corsica, and the Catalan countries), but without threads on this website. Can I publish the links ?

Feel free to add them to the downloads section as long as they are your own work and not someone else's.

Also should I class Dagenham and Redbridge as an Essex club as it has played in Essex competitions although it's in London.

Down to personal preference, I add in teams outside the "local" area if they have a strong local relationship across the boarder. If you are going to release it for others to use then consider their opinions too, if its just for yourself then go with what will give you the best experience.

Down to personal preference, I add in teams outside the "local" area if they have a strong local relationship across the boarder. If you are going to release it for others to use then consider their opinions too, if its just for yourself then go with what will give you the best experience.

Thanks, I may leave it for now as I do want to release it so I might do one without because adding Dagenham would take it 37.

• 1 year later...

Hi, I am going to read through all this thread when I get time. But just a quick question, could I do this with Kosovo? I would like to change the old Ireland to Kosovo and then add all the cities from the two Kosovan local regions to the new nation. Would that work? And would that mean that all the players who were previously Serbian would now be Kosovan? And would I be able to play with Kosovo in the Euro Qualifiers and the WC Qualifiers? Many thanks.

• 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...

i try many times and i lost my brain soon because of my nation cannot join europe or world cup. i dont know whats is wrong. And my nation have B Team i want delete this.

my another question nation population 0 how i can make 30 million.

Leagues and cup work fine thanks for everything.

Cant change the population.

As for the international competitions, you need to do a few things.

Set the nation continent to Europe, needs to allow this to be changed, should be a link in this thread at the top to do that.

Then bump Azerbaijan or similar to Asia. Might need to kick a small Asian country out to make room.

Finally make sure nation is full fifa member.

Check my vids:

• 2 weeks later...
Gonna have alook at updating my north-east file.

Im still on 15 with my Lincs & Humber, its not too much effort to update it each year but I cant justify buying a new game ATM with a baby in the house!

Archived