Official LA Liga Clan [Established Clan]

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me take some boredom away....

I would like to congratulate you guys...

establishedclanwl9.jpg

Well done to everyone involved, its been fun reading the updates and seeing how everyone has got on and the banter in this thread too, im sure there is more of it when you guys play the game!

Well done, keep up the good work! icon_smile.gificon14.gif

Look what you've done now Dunga

Got moderators flashing shiny badges at you tut.

Can I take the slightest piece the credit for adding to the banter? I know its not my management skills that have contributed icon_biggrin.gif

I seem to recall your ass man sold 2 of your defensive midfielders last night, maybe one was a bosman or something but the other was around 11.25m I think.

Very close still at the top between myself, Marc & amazingly still Carl is there icon_wink.gif

At this rate all 3 teams are on target for around 85 points each which is a really good total to get

Still bitter bout Danny stealing the points I deserved a point I was going to try and unsuccessfully hunt you down the league. icon_mad.gif

Still cant complain having a competitive season for Espanyol just hope I can hang in those European places.

I have decided to tweek the formation tonight, this could be totally stupid as I am challenging for the title and may see me do a Carl (previous seasons), or could see me score the few extra goals I think I need to fend of the Hooker!!!

A change of formation wasnt the best idea as around 85 points will be needed to challenge I feel & that's pretty damn hard to do with a good settled tactic let alone trying to make changes to one that was working.

I notice Real Madrid & Barcelona are both there creeping around 4th spot icon_wink.gif

I know that feeling, you'd think coming 4th, 3rd, 2nd & 2nd whilst winning the champs league I'd be rich but after actually spending money this season I'm like 14m in debt. Just can't make the money week in week out like the "big clubs" with massive stadiums can.

Think it's about time my board gave me a new stadium as I think I've proven to be a consistant champs league team by now to them.

Season 7 Update

season7st6.jpg

For the first time in a couple of months we suffered some bad lag last night icon_frown.gif (until Carly rebooted his router) but we still managed to get 10 odd games in.

Marc has blown is chances of the La Liga title this season because he changed his winning formation and now the firm favorites look like Matt Hookers Osasuna unless his team bottle it like they did a couple of seasons ago icon_biggrin.gif.

The biggest surprise this season so far is Carly is still in the top 4 with only a few games left but I expect him to drop anytime soon. icon_razz.gif

I promise to write a clan update come the end of the season icon_wink.gif.

Getafe beat me at home in the last game we played, sorry mate, in the few nights since Tuesday I have invented another new formation, I will be seeing out the seson with it to prepare me for the season after, I am hoping it will fire me into the top 4 because if I dont have CL money then it's goodnight from me!!

finished which is a definite improvement for me.

Altho I now have a major issue with the brain dead board. How the hell can they justify giving me a 39m budget unless they are expecting me to push on into Europe next season?

Took paez from Betis arriving a year late but quality to improve what I already have.

Also one more big money bid that if it does go through I may financially on the verge of destruction but again a player that just adds quality to the team.

Next season looks interesting one way or another. icon_eek.gif

Finally won the league, still not decided wether to try a new tactic or leave things as they are. I know there's improvement but I just dunno if I'll ruin the rest of my form trying to find it.

I'll be here for 6:30pm start, not that I'll be spending any money this summer icon14.gif

Archived