Official LA Liga Clan [Established Clan]

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dunga99:

I hate Barcelona, Osasuna, Real Madrid, Valencia and Zaragoza icon_frown.gif Think thats all that finished above me icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You forget to mention not beating the mighty Espanyol icon_biggrin.gif

Season 5 final table

season5cf4.jpg

Well done to Matt for winning the Champions League with Osasuna icon14.gif

Matt also made it an amazing season by winning La Liga but he fell at the last hurdle, It take a special kind of manager to win that title icon_wink.gif.

Poor Carly lost another final, this time to Barcelona in the Spanish cup icon_frown.gif.

Sevilla missed there manager this season (due to Marcs wedding) as they finished there lowest position in 4 years icon_frown.gif.

The rest had averages seasons but watch out for Andy Espanyol this season as he could be the dark horse for a Champions league place icon_smile.gif.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by r1zzl3:

y try and be smart just asked you a simple question </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why dont you read topics rather than being an idiot and cluttering up our thread

looking forward to the new season guys

think everyone getting a strong team theses days

if i can stop loosing so many silly games i may have a good season

see you all later

grrr tonight gonna be a slow one to start because of all the wheeler dealers

Want that league title this season, first time since joining I think my first XI has no weakness in it.

Just hope I don't lose it to another 2-1 defeat with an own goal & my gk passing to there striker in the 92nd minute from a goal kick again icon_frown.gif

Some freaky high scores last night though, Barca got thumped by a few teams 4-0 & 5-0 icon14.gif

dont laff when i tell you this but my bb has gona haywire again

working then not working , freezing and allsorts

spent most of this morning on the phone being given instructions how to reset it all but still no better

if there is no sign of me tomorrow you will know why

hopefully see you soon guys

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">sooz but wt r d forum rullez </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can anyone translate?

not looking bad this season so far , hopefully pushing for champs league this year for mighty betis ..still with loads of money left i can now hopefully get rid of my so called " fat n lazy players " (cheers matty h ) , also can get rid of my un composed defenders and with my 3 new wonderkids soon betis should be half decent

one thing that does worry me is FORLAN to LIVERPOOL ....if that deal comes off im moving to australia

may be a lil late tonight got a funnerel

Bah, Betis well do it usual and sink faster than the Titanic after Christmas icon_biggrin.gif, Osasuna has a small chance but I reckon they should stick the cups icon_wink.gif. I reckon its a three horse race between double La Liga winner Sevilla icon_cool.gif, Barcelona and Zaragoza

If your gonna count the World club championship you might as well count the super cup which you won Matty icon_smile.gif Maybe a 5 cup season icon14.gif.

I think come the end of the season we take a vote on weather to open up Madrid and Barcelona to players, as I feel they are weaker now than when the game started.

I think now the games advanced perhaps we could open them up but I also feel there's no reason why the smaller teams can't progress, it's just the case of making it happen over 2 or 3 seasons but if you buy the right players you're ok.

Espanyol, Villareal have some really top youngsters so no reason why they wont be up there when they've bedded in.

Besides I feel Real or Barca whilst weaker wouldnt take long if you sold the right players to make them incredible again because they'll generate so much money.

We see come the end of the season, as I said we take a vote. Just feel a little sorry for people who started late missing out on the best players and now only seem to get mid table at best.

Before you point it out Hooker I know you started late and your doing an excellent job icon_razz.gif

Thing is Danny, I've lost as many games at this stage as I did last season. Really can't believe how badly I am performing atm but it's not over yet, they will click & the sooner the better.

82 points has won the league the last 4 seasons btw icon_wink.gif

So Danny faces the formidable Espanyol in the semi-final of the cup.

Will he have eyes on other competitions the league or Europe?

These games have often been in the past tense tight affairs with the added luck of the cup games anything could happen. icon_biggrin.gif

The way I've played the last 2 sessions & my strikers poor form I honestly thought I was around 10 points behind you, but with a game in hand if I win that it's 5 points I don't reckon it's an impossible task.

Bring on the challenge ............. icon_wink.gif

Archived