Official LA Liga Clan [Established Clan]

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After the couple of games we played last night I reckon the title is going to Betis this season icon_eek.gif now Carl has finally broken his top 4 duck icon_smile.gif. I would have said Marc but he is going to miss a weeks worth of session next week when his away with work icon_frown.gif.

Other than that Osasuna and Sevilla will be there or there abouts in the title race.

Also Andys Espanyol will make an UEFA cup place.

I also like to welcome Rob to the clan icon14.gif

I post season 7 table sometime this week.

See ya all Sunday guys icon_smile.gif

I dunno so far I've had more chances in 3 games so far then I did whole of last season and my strikers are amazingly accurate at finding the goalkeeper every time. icon_mad.gif

But there there are a few more players to come into the side yet that may provide more cutting edge.

dunno about betis for the title , hopefully will be close thou

looking forward to a decent run in CL this year.

will be tight at the top again me thinks we all seem to have some strng players and squads

decided not to blow 20 million on that midfielder now , he does look awesome but even thou it is my budget it will put me over drawn again like last year - dont want any of you sniffing around VDV if my board decide to start accepting bids

still no luck finding a new VDV , simply think they broke the mold when they made him , asulin is good but simply is nowhere near as good at playing in my AM posistion

look out for my CM this year guys , god knows his name igor something lol , for 19 y o midfield general he is putting in some great performances

good luck for the season , see you all sunday

Season 7 final table

season7go6.jpg

After 6 seasons of Barcelona and Sevilla winning 3 titles each it was good to see another team Osasuna walking of with the La Liga trophy icon14.gif.

Betis finally made the Champions League after spending almost 300 million on improving there team icon_eek.gif.

Poor old Boulty spent most of the season done the pub so Deportivo decided to cancel his contract during the close season icon_frown.gif.

The clan has a new member and so far it looks like Rob is doing a fine job at Villarreal and if he spends the 30 million he got for Bojan a European place could be in the reckoning icon_smile.gif.

Also Gordon aka Sylar left the game only after a few session after boasting

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sylar:

Give me a years gametime, and I'll be competing for the title, the FM messiah is now among you!!

icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

but he spent 10 million on Fatty icon_eek.gif, lost nearly every game and never turned up again.

Good luck all in the new season guys.

Gonna be away from the game for a couple of weeks mate, tried to catch you on msn but havent seen you since tuesday. If you can just set it so my ass man plays current tactics & my usual 1st team that would be great.

Also set it not to sell anyone so you cheeky ****ers dont buy players of me. Think I already did my contracts for my 1st & 2nd squads but if not can you just offer them a years more if they're out of contract this summer just incase I'm not back before the January comes.

icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dudester:

The ass man is the brains in that operation isn't he? icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have full faith in Mr Baresi & his world class skills to ensure we stay in the top 4 this season *

* Disclaimer - Full responsibility of any failure will be held by Mr Baresi & not myself icon_wink.gif

was really good session tonight even if I have fallen away a bit in the league but still well in for a shout of Europe.

I do feel a bit sorry for that hammering Rob got last game but he did beat me earlier in season. icon_biggrin.gif

I post the table tonight hopefully if i've got time. A big thanks you to Carls girlfriend for need a lift last nighticon_biggrin.gif

Also I will try and reply to everyone who emailed me about joining in the next couple of days.

I post the table tonight. A big thank you to Carls girlfriend for needing a lift last nighticon_biggrin.gif

Also I will try and reply to everyone who emailed me about joining in the next couple of days.

first post didn't make much sense. icon_smile.gif

Season 8 update

season8cj6.jpg

With Matt having pc trouble and missing a couple of sessions, last season champions are struggling without him.

The title this season is looking a 3 horse race between Sevilla, Barcelona and Betis (hopefully Carl's bird will need a few more lifts so that should count him out icon_biggrin.gif)

Andy is doing a great job down at Espanyol and with all his good young players it only a matter of time before he will make a Champions League place. Rob had a good start at Villarreal but after the last half dozen games his team have let him down badly.

Boutly is again up there and hopefully he can have a good end of season he can join the party in the Champions League.

Big Dave William has beaten some of the best teams in the league this year but just can't so that form against the weaker teams. Poor Razor after having 2 spells at Valencia if finding life hard at Racing.

I've had over 10 emails icon_eek.gif from people wanting to join so I guess I'm gonna have to sort out the best one's or leave it to Andy to pick them icon_biggrin.gif

Clan Notice

Hopefully I have replied to everyone who sent an email, if I have missed anyone sorry but my bloody email filter bungs them all over the place icon_frown.gif.

We have 3 new members starting

Gary should be starting this Sunday.

Demi and David will be starting after there holiday in a week or so (no they haven't gone away together icon_biggrin.gif)

This bring the number of players up to 12 which I think is limit but if any of the new guys don't show or leave after a session I will offer a place to someone else who sent an email.

Thanks to everyone who applied icon14.gif

just to let you know......im drunk icon_smile.gif

Was drunk last night, no sleep, went bowling and carried on drinking icon_frown.gif

I'm off to global gathering now, so will be drunk for a further 2 days without sleep so my attendance on sunday is doubtful, but ill try, i really will icon_smile.gif

I love you all xxxxxxxx

what a bleeding nightmare logging into the forums was. icon_biggrin.gif

Am here now anyway so take notice not that I have anything important to say like.

I shall put up a disclaimer if im rude and in a foul mood tonight when I'm losing its not to do with you lot its reasons I would rather not say here.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dunga99:

No worries Gary enjoy the game, come on the Zeta icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

come on you terrible Zeta goalkeeper icon_biggrin.gif chipped with 2 balls going like 2 miles per hour quality icon_cool.gif raring for the new season, few players in and make an assault on europe next season icon_wink.gif *Champions League Group Stages Here Rangers Come* icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

I think I had the biggest load up bug ever in the league last night icon_frown.gif, stupid game robbed me of my rightful title.

Carly if your about either tonight or tomorrow let me know and we can play the Champions League final so I can forward the game ready for Sunday session.

Archived