Official LA Liga Clan [Established Clan]

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting close to my debut,... I'll sort my team out when I join on Sunday Dunga, as I dont take long anyway, I spread things I need to do to my team out over several weeks in the game rather than doing it all on one day in the game!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AsherDSSc:

I lasted until 11.45........now the beers have started icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I expect more feedback at 11.45 pm Mr boulty. icon14.gif

i think i can hold on this year matt

hopefully with some champs league football next year i can get some proper smart players

al thou , do have some decent ones on there way for next year , gonna try and get rid of all my un composed defenders , all my un creative and lazy midfielders then i should be set

Hve to admit I was getting worried at the beginning their, but recent form has given me new hope I can do something with this club, and maybe some players will survive the cull at the end of the season

Dunga wonder where you get your breaking news from?

9 games to go in the league and Espanyol are looking at a realistic season high of 9th but need to finish as high up the league as possible.

Was some really good games last night the cup ties with Danny and Marc scoring from the the bleeding car park in the dying minutes to deny me a well earned draw icon_mad.gif

Ah well always next season icon_biggrin.gif

After what many of Spain's leading media would consider a turbulent start to Gordon Gibb's La Liga campaign, Recreativo seem to have shaken off the burden of 11 consecutive defeats.

Fans remain both expectant and hopeful of a top ten finish following recent results against some of Spain's more prestigous clubs.

Recent form seems to have allayed many fans fears of being embroiled in relegation dogfight, with some even speculating good times ahead, with a warchest estimated to be over 35 million euros made available to the newly installed manager.

Only time will tell if rookie manager Gibb can meet the high demands of what is considered one of Europe's strongest and unforgiving top flight divisions.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dunga99:

Boulty cash for alcohol scandal rocks depor today as a consortium looking to take over the club have queries over excessive drink bills made to the club icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Copyright of Andy aka Dudester. icon_smile.gif

I couldn't have asked for a better season from the Sevilla lads icon_cool.gif.

I load up the game Thursday about 8.30ish for people who want a T&T, if everyone turns up we can play a bit. It save wasting most of Sunday session on pre season.

Season seemed to kick start when I played the top 6 teams & finished strongly to end up 2nd. Really need to get back to the previous 3 seasons form of finishing the lower half teams of as I drew/lost to many games I'd dominated this season whilst actually doing really well for a change against Barcelona & Real Madrid.

Now to do it all together & have another serious crack at the league again icon_biggrin.gif

Ok guys I have moved the game onto the 24th June this time so people can choose there own transfer budgets.

I reckon if enough people turn up we can at least move the game onto the 1st July tomorrow.

Andy your still hanging onto the Espanyol job but are very insecure.

Thinking about the Barcelona and Madrid jobs we could open up Madrid this season as they are looking a lot weaker than Barcelona and we take a look at Barcelona next season (remember Barcelona have won 3 titles out of the 6 seasons we have played)

Gordon it depends when/if people turn up.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH AAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH AAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Archived